India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Spoilers ;-( ;-( :-) :-) (Page 3)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
@Sita di: I'm tired too. Sleepy Won't be part of discussions but will keep on checking the posts!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammamisty85

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Thank u dearie..atleast aj tumne kuch clearly kaha. The news of ridhima track was really painful. No pain can beat dat for sure. Nw i can bear watever pain if the ridhima track wil end soon n MM marriage happens on a happy note.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shabbnamDee_76swavai2sitammaSwastikAshNimisty85_SilentSoul_

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabbnam

we can handle pain, what we CANNOT handle is mohan's character being butchered beyond redemption. it's already teetering on the brink. if the channel and colors tv can still RESCUE mohan's integrity and restore TV's current most loved male icon, all the pain is worth the while. 

I just want mohan's character salvaged. He never hid truth where in other shows the truth would have been hidden like when mohan realised that he did some mistakes in his investigation of Amar's case. But he confessed immly and got out of guilty trip pretty soon. Even his love, though initially after realising he tried to hide but he could not do it at all for long. His character has been unique in that way where in most other shows characters hide some truth or the other and drag it long. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shabbnamBanaDee_76swavai2-raiAasma-sitammabsingapurymisty85_SilentSoul_manesha76

blmadhuri Goldie
blmadhuri
blmadhuri

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

Thank u for sharing..Watever consequences it leads to most of them Want the truth to be out..Now Mohan is always feeling guilty of hiding the truth but if the truth is out then he can at-least be guilt free even though it gives loaddss of pain to Meghan n also to viewers.Ready for it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shabbnamDee_76sitammamisty85

big_007 Senior Member
big_007
big_007

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Well I actually want the truth comes out before marriage and that also from Mohan and no other else... I love to see a strict-to-his principle wala Mohan even in the cost of Meghan's marriage because we all know by the end Meghan will get married but for that I don't want ki Mohan ki character ki waat laage...Aur ai se bhi I don't want  marriage so soon... Kyun ki jab se ye marriage ki baat suru hua tab se mai Meghan ki woh chemistry miss kar rahi hoon...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shabbnamswavai2-Deb-sitammabsingapurymisty85Sunna_Deewani

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Arshi , yaar tubhi Saturday ko hi kyun yeh paheli dalke chali gayee Confused . Ab pura weekend seer ghoomega Wacko

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76sitammabsingapurymisty85_SilentSoul_

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
well no wonder they onlyhyped up the sangeet which was soblehhh but that's good though atleast he's not gonna lie about it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76misty85-Swetha-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
i am happy that the truth will be out by mohan...i was hoping for it...but what is the pain...is it after marriage or before marriage?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76sitammamisty85-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index