Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=fatim30] predictable..thanx for sharing 

arre yar let first your other predictions come true , abhi to i am waiting for romance packed episode ahead .๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]i am also waiting for that..because anyways I am sure they will decide how to proceed as per the TRP only...I want the truth to be out at any cost.not only because Mohan is committing bigamy ...but also because by the look of it...it definitely looks like Mohan cannot manage riddima alone and will definitely need megha's help..BUT before all that,I want to see some MM romance scenes now...I think we deserve to be shown at least this much,after tolerating all this nonsense from the CV"s for the past one and a half months.!! I know very well that once the truth is out MM romance is out of question till everything gets sorted out..SO I want to see MM romance now...at least for a couple of episodes..But I wonder how Mohan will have the mood to romance after seeing Rondima.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

I knew it!!!
Agar shadi honi hoti toh jaise Sangeet ki pics ayi thi shadi ki bhi aa jati!!!!

More pain...I'm just holding on to ur "bad turning good line"

Yes you are right. Maybe thats why they hyped the sangeet so much with other stars and all. 
monishaverma26 thumbnail
All bad turns Gud, might b like mohan's mom will help them unite I guess wid d help of renu later on... :-)
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ TM :

thanx for the hint provided, we ar badly waiting for the truth to come out even if it means delaying MM wedding for a few more months. bdw " all bad turns good " can have two indications - one, megha supports mohan which is good, given that mohan had always shielded her till now irrespective of circumstances and it's megha's turn now to reciprocate the same and the other, riddhima stays a positive character and doesnt become a full-on vamp.๐Ÿ˜Š
misty85 thumbnail
Lot's of pain... wahi toh jhel rahe hain kabse...  I'll cry more for monu... but all bad will turn good.. that brings smile on my face. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Question is how??? ๐Ÿ˜†
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sitamma1

<font color="#0000FF">]i am also waiting for that..because anyways I am sure they will decide how to proceed as per the TRP only...I want the truth to be out at any cost.not only because Mohan is committing bigamy ...but also because by the look of it...itdefinitelylooks like Mohan cannot manage riddima alone and will definitely need megha's help..BUT before all that,I want to see some MM romance scenes now...I think we deserve to be shown at least this much,after tolerating all this nonsense from the CV"s for the past one and a half months.!! I know very well that once the truth is out MM romance is out of question till everything gets sorted out..SO I want to see MM romance now...at least for a couple of episodes..But I wonder howMohanwill have the mood to romance after seeing Rondima
But once the ridhima track gets over forever v culd njoy MM romance more. Koyi khabab mein haddi tho nahi. With the truth out before marriage n pain MM wil b together. It will interesting to c hw things gets sorted out before marriage n post marriage romance too. It culd b different too. So better suffer some pain for the time being n embrace the happiness .

misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: manesha76

Sita , Its a wild Guess . Riddhima ke 3 weeks khatam hote hain issi liye ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Jaise Manav mangani karke gaya , Waise Ridz bhi cahli jayegi . ๐Ÿ˜†

It's quite possible... new rondhi entered on 4July.. so it'll be almost 4 weeks & it's Friday... so there has to be a cliff hanger na...๐Ÿ˜‰
lakzm16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Coming episodes mein shaadi toh nahi hone wali...agar hoti toh ab tak articles/segments ki baarish ho chuki hoti, so most probably the truth will be out before marriage and the 'all bad turn good' thingy might be Megha standing by Mohan, supporting him and after everything gets sorted out, they get married but again, NO PREDICTIONS from me. 

Sitamma!!! arre pehle riddhima ki kaali๐Ÿคข chaaya jo meghan pe padi hui hai, woh to hatne do, shaadi baad main ho tabhi accha hai, agar shaadi pehle ho gayi to riddhima๐Ÿ˜ก ki reentry ka dar satata rahega hum fans ko , jo hamein acceptable nahin hai, mehrbaani hum pe kar do Cvs-jo bhi ho hum fans ko aur disappoint๐Ÿ˜ญ nahin karein to achha hai , waiting desperatey for old NBT flavor
Edited by mariwalla - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: misty85

It's quite possible... new rondhi entered on 4July.. so it'll be almost 4 weeks & it's Friday... so there has to be a cliff hanger na...๐Ÿ˜‰

Ridz came on 6th July , Worst day ๐Ÿ˜ก

26th July ko Ridz ko 3weeks hojayenge ๐Ÿคข
pearly rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U always come up with spoilers contradicting ur earlier ones :'( u said ridsmohan wedding precap was a gimmick! Meghan will unite inna week n.its their wedding all the way ! N now pain :o