Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: manesha76

I will try & try till i get success πŸ˜† .

Good luck. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If this means truth coming out, i don't mind any ensuing pain. I will be damn happy. 
shabbnam thumbnail
we can handle pain, what we CANNOT handle is mohan's character being butchered beyond redemption. it's already teetering on the brink. if the channel and colors tv can still RESCUE mohan's integrity and restore TV's current most loved male icon, all the pain is worth the while. 
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Coming episodes mein shaadi toh nahi hone wali...agar hoti toh ab tak articles/segments ki baarish ho chuki hoti, so most probably the truth will be out before marriage and the 'all bad turn good' thingy might be Megha standing by Mohan, supporting him and after everything gets sorted out, they get married but again, NO PREDICTIONS from me. 

i also am not going to predict anything..i am sleepy ..will wait for a few more minutes to see if this arshi is updating anything...then will catch up on my sleep.
kkkap00r thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshi_sarun

Guys please stay strong I know it's not possible but read this at your own risk... Am not responsible for anything that happens to youll after reading this...
In coming episodes you will see the truth coming out and you'll will get to see loads loads loads loads of PAIN... But all bad turns good *its a hint crack it*

We all know truth will be out... But after marriage.

And i know nothing can ruin their lives after marriage..of course there will be some pain. But how much its yet to be seen...

Thanks for sharing though.

When pain will return i can male kore vm then...dont know why but my vm on sad songs come out better... Hahaha.

But i dont want too much pain for atleast megha. This character has already ezperienced a lot of pain.

No more pain for her plz. Badi mushkil se to usey khushiyaan mili hain. Ab ye colors waale us mein bhi aag lagana chahte hain.
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mohan caught in a web.!!!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Sita di: I'm tired too. πŸ₯± Won't be part of discussions but will keep on checking the posts!
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank u dearie..atleast aj tumne kuch clearly kaha. The news of ridhima track was really painful. No pain can beat dat for sure. Nw i can bear watever pain if the ridhima track wil end soon n MM marriage happens on a happy note.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shabbnam

we can handle pain, what we CANNOT handle is mohan's character being butchered beyond redemption. it's already teetering on the brink. if the channel and colors tv can still RESCUE mohan's integrity and restore TV's current most loved male icon, all the pain is worth the while. 

I just want mohan's character salvaged. He never hid truth where in other shows the truth would have been hidden like when mohan realised that he did some mistakes in his investigation of Amar's case. But he confessed immly and got out of guilty trip pretty soon. Even his love, though initially after realising he tried to hide but he could not do it at all for long. His character has been unique in that way where in most other shows characters hide some truth or the other and drag it long. 
blmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank u for sharing..Watever consequences it leads to most of them Want the truth to be out..Now Mohan is always feeling guilty of hiding the truth but if the truth is out then he can at-least be guilt free even though it gives loaddss of pain to Meghan n also to viewers.Ready for it