Dekha Ek Khwaab

SA Confirms DEK Ending (Page 7)

thumbalina Groupbie
thumbalina
thumbalina

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inkpen4877

Originally posted by mahi0809

Atleast this show is ending as showing ManVeer uniting instead of somehow getting Moniya and Akash together... atleast that thought soothes me... but I feel broken inside.

I know I sound dramatic... but believe it or not that what I feel. I feel like losing a part of my heart.

Guys plzzz still be committed to the cause, SONY heads ki raaton ki neend urra do, I tell you. Send them so many emails, tweets, calls etc... that the effin unjust, inconsiderate heads of Sony are forced to tear out their own hair!!Angry for hurting us like this.

Its a really bad experience. WILL NEVER EVER invest so much time, and heart in a show. NEVER!!

Lol if Sony thinks by ending the show they've heard the last of me? They haven't! I fully intend to keep on writing and emailing them just to irritate them!

THIS IS EXACTLY THE SPIRIT THAT WE NEED.  WE NEED TO CONTINUE THIS FIGHT  ALL THE WAY.  FIGHT RIGHT TILL THE END AND THEN STILL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

ilvuday Goldie
ilvuday
ilvuday

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
screw sony wat d hell do dey think of demselves m gonna miss dek n manveer so muj n ashish tooCry...guys even after dek ends lets screw up sony so dey go n beg sa fr dek bak again n den dey will noe dek ki importance...Cry

Edited by ilvuday - 21 July 2012 at 7:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina...navina...

Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Hello guys.
I know you probably hate me for giving you such bad news,sorry!Cry
I went to bed(couldn't sleep though) after I wrote this post and that's why I wasn't present in the talks however I did read all of your replies and I'm amazed at your positiveness!ClapClapClap
You guys are the BEST!Thank you for being positive and still not giving up. I had a dream last night that DEK was saved and then ManVeer's marriage happened. And this dream was a morning one toh kya pata subah ka sapna sach ho jaye! I'm really hoping for this.Big smile

DEK was such a unique story. The show didn't have a bit of saas-bahu drama! The CVS did have to ruin it with the MonAsh junk. However, it still was new. I'm praying everyday for DEK to be saved. I really REALLY don't want it to end!

To all of those who gave up,PLEASE DON'T. We have fought so much and now we only need to fight for a little more.Star

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxDaydreameRxx-JEHAN--Moni-

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
CUTE...seriously watching manveer onscreen was never a cute experience for me...their is a passion and some kinda fire in them...they are not cute...so why a cute ending!!
CryCry
whyyy why whyyy???
they shouldn't even think of end this awesome amazing show...and here they are actually ending the show with a cute ending...huh!!
-BerryCharm- IF-Addictz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

thumbalina Groupbie
thumbalina
thumbalina

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JEHAN-

CUTE...seriously watching manveer onscreen was never a cute experience for me...their is a passion and some kinda fire in them...they are not cute...so why a cute ending!!
CryCry
whyyy why whyyy???
they shouldn't even think of end this awesome amazing show...and here they are actually ending the show with a cute ending...huh!!

oh, i just got such a bad feelingCryCryCry

I hope that they do not give "INJURY ON TOP OF  INSULT" TO US!

THEY HAVE ALREADY INSULTED US, BY ENDING THE SHOW SO ABRUPTLY...i HOPE THAT THEY DO NOT NOW INJURE us by provinG an unsatisfactory ending which will leave us all very frustrated.AngryAngryAngryAngry.

The least which the producers can do is to end the show in a dreamy manner.

i guess THAT ...WE SHALL SEE...

Edited by thumbalina - 21 July 2012 at 2:58pm
CharmingAngel7 IF-Rockerz
CharmingAngel7
CharmingAngel7

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Nooo this cant b happening whyCry still my heart cant believe it still hope something happens...
I cant believe this sony they r ending dek its so awesome they think it cant compete with ehmbh mb etc & their new show will b able toAngryAngry sorry bt doesnt look like that to me... its all their fault for showing akash all time & hence low trps now manveer track had started straight away they take it off i m sure it would had gotten trps... cute ending... manveer unite & end well i m really happy that manveer happened & they'll unite bt i wanna see more of it many more manveer scenesCryCry
@ Piggies ya ur right v shall fight till the end & i still really hope something happens anything that dek doesnt end... really praying...

Edited by CharmingAngel7 - 22 July 2012 at 10:21am
abhi31295 Newbie
abhi31295
abhi31295

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
pls dont end dis show!!!! Manveer are just getting closer !!! i shud say the show has just started... pls pls pls pls pls pls DONT END THIS SHOW.  dat new serial is so damn boring. Even its commercials get on my nerves seriously. dat love marriage ya arrange marriage is too disgusting to watch.. Angry Angry i just hope it goes total flop !!! Evil Smile but sony pls dont end the show.. why cant change its timing?? maam pls kindly reply to this message.. pls maam i m expecting a positive reply

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index