SA Confirms DEK Ending (Page 6)

Hawa.Hawai Goldie
Hawa.Hawai
Hawa.Hawai

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam2801

[QUOTE=Swini01][QUOTE=Swini01] [QUOTE=sonam2801] [QUOTE=princess_T]

Someone shoot meDead*dead*

Yeah right dear...n news ki hisaab seh that luv marriage ki jaap karney wali hi Ak ki sath hai...n yeah actually mujhey vo special nahi lagi but arrange marriage ki jaap karney wali seh achi hai...but i want Pg...hey Valika badhu ki producer ko request karey beacouse sab Sa jaisey thori na hotey hai..vo thori na apni show gutter main dekhna chahngey...Vb ki forum vasiyon
Jagat ko like nahi kartey the so new lead Shiv agaya.abh hum undono larki main seh jo bhi Ak ki sath hai ussey like nahi kartey so kya pata humari requst pein Pg Ak ki sath hojaye..umeed pain hi hum tikey reh saktey hai,finger crossed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

patakaguddi-BerryCharm-

candy08 IF-Dazzler
candy08
candy08

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
ya its really heart breaking last scene of manveer to listenCry this tears come in to my eyes
Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Atleast this show is ending as showing ManVeer uniting instead of somehow getting Moniya and Akash together... atleast that thought soothes me... but I feel broken inside.

I know I sound dramatic... but believe it or not that what I feel. I feel like losing a part of my heart.

Guys plzzz still be committed to the cause, SONY heads ki raaton ki neend urra do, I tell you. Send them so many emails, tweets, calls etc... that the effin unjust, inconsiderate heads of Sony are forced to tear out their own hair!!Angry for hurting us like this.

Its a really bad experience. WILL NEVER EVER invest so much time, and heart in a show. NEVER!!

Lol if Sony thinks by ending the show they've heard the last of me? They haven't! I fully intend to keep on writing and emailing them just to irritate them!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina..oishu.....navina...

Being-Human IF-Rockerz
Being-Human
Being-Human

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
i know guys all of u r feeling shatered and me
too if we all know dek is ending then lets enjoy the last  weeks with our dear manveer and the whole cast of dek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
The end had been confirmed earlier also thru numerous articles.What other confirmation is needed.

Being-Human

zainab_sushita2 Goldie
zainab_sushita2
zainab_sushita2

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
someone Kill meeeCry
Being-Human IF-Rockerz
Being-Human
Being-Human

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab_sushita2

someone Kill meeeCry
oye dont kill ur self and if u did than how will u watch manveer
i know ur feeling sad because of the ending and same here
and plz dont be sad just enjoy the last weeks of manveer happilly :)
thumbalina Groupbie
thumbalina
thumbalina

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Forum members, let us all teach Sony a huge lesson,

let us all boycott the new show.  DO NOT WATCH THE NEW SHOW.

If the new show is a flop, then maybe we can get Dek back.

They can always make a come back of a new beginning to Dek.

the important point right now is that we must remain united and also be persistant.

we need to spam Sony right until the end...and then teach them that the real bosses are the viewers.

Perhaps the end is now written, and yes all seems hopeless right now, but I still believe that we have the control button.  That control button is our television switch.

when you spam Sony, tell them that we the loyal fans of Dek will be merciless in our punishment to them for the abrupt ending that they are giving Dek.

State that we understand an eventual end to the serial, but not in such an abrupt and abusive manner.  State that this behaviour is simply disrespectful to their fans.

i have already emailed Sony, and today, I will get all my family members to do so too.

thank you

Piggies

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index