Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

SA Confirms DEK Ending (Page 5)

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxDaydreameRxx

Guys I just had this thought...are they even going to show DS recovering before they end the show!! Shocked Cuz that would just be pathetic if she stayed in coma and we never found out if she recovered or no!

Somehow I feel Aruna Irani ji has permanently said bye bye to acting in this show. Even her hopes have gone down the drain thanks to the Akash loving CVs. Without DS it feels as if DEK has lost an integral part of itself somewhere. I wish she'd make a guest appearance in the show even if its for 1 scene and show the viewers that she has recovered. That would be lovelyDay Dreaming.

Edited by mahi0809 - 21 July 2012 at 1:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxDaydreameRxxDae_drmer

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
no I don't want DEK to end Cry
-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
OMG, OMG She replied my tweet. Mere to bhaag hi khul gaye.LOL 
Sorry SA Aunty agar aap nahi bhi kehti toh bhi hum end tak iss show ko dekhte.Cry Cry Cry Cry

Edited by sonam2801 - 21 July 2012 at 3:11am
-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_T

Someone shoot meDead *dead*

OK, T right now , 1 2 3 & Than I shoot myself.LOL Only a worth watching show of Indian television going off-air. It's such a shame for Sony.Dead Tum sab Samandar mein jake dafan ho jao Sony  walon, haan nahi toh.Cry Cry Cry Ab hum kya dekhenge. I watch DEK only.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina

Hawa.Hawai Goldie
Hawa.Hawai
Hawa.Hawai

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam2801

Originally posted by princess_T

Someone shoot meDead*dead*

OK, T right now , 1 2 3 & Than I shoot myself.LOL Only a worth watching show of Indian television going off-air. It's such a shame for Sony.DeadTum sab Samandar mein jake dafan ho jao Sony walon, haan nahi toh.CryCryCryAb hum kya dekhenge. I watch DEK only.Cry

some one shoot me 2.Dramaqueen pliz shoot me na...

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Hawa.Hawai Goldie
Hawa.Hawai
Hawa.Hawai

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swini01

[QUOTE=princess_T]

OK, T right now , 1 2 3 & Than I shoot myself.LOL Only a worth watching show of Indian television going off-air. It's such a shame for Sony.DeadTum sab Samandar mein jake dafan ho jao Sony walon, haan nahi toh.CryCryCryAb hum kya dekhenge. I watch DEK only.Cry

some one shoot me 2.Dramaqueen or Tanvi pliz shoot me na..because i cant shoot myself(gun nahi hai:p)but i think we should give Ak a chance.abh DEK KEH LIYE KUCH NAHI KAR saktey atleast unhey request karey ki Pg ko uss ugly newbie ki jagah lead banaye...

Edited by Swini01 - 21 July 2012 at 3:29am

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=princess_T]

some one shoot me 2.Dramaqueen or Tanvi pliz shoot me na..because i cant shoot myself(gun nahi hai:p)but i think we should give Ak a chance.abh DEK KEH LIYE KUCH NAHI KAR saktey atleast unhey request karey ki Pg ko uss ugly newbie ki jagah lead banaye...
Sony heads behre hain. Unhe humari baat kab sunai di jo ab sunai degi.Angry I don't like both girls yaar, koi bhi AK se saath acchi nahi  lagegi.Cry

Hawa.Hawai

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
IF Sony doesn't give a damn even after so much hard work from everyone, pls don't watch their new show, even if AK is there.. May be they think many girls are crazy about AK  and thats the reason why they watch DEK and they might have roped in AK thinking his presence in the new show will gain fans and the show will become a hit.. but the truth is DEK is a fresh breath of air to all those who were fed up with the typical saas bahu type of dramas and thats the main  reason why most of us watch DEK and love it.. and the characters like Uday ( of course AK did justice to it) and manyata and DS , VB. J and Unnati, we haven't seen in any other serial.. so DEK with its unique concept, story characters and dialogues are the reasons why we watch it.. They have failed to understand this..
I am sure this new show will not be such a good one.. the story doesn't sound interesting at all..
There s a new show on Star plus , which started recently... pyar ka dard meetha meetha.. i have watched the beginning few episodes but stopped watching because i dont have much time to give to television and can watch only one serial at a time so to continue  watching DEK , i stopped watching PDMM.. but now i am going to restart watching it.. its  a sweet serial and story  so far is unique...
good bye Sony..

Piggies

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index