Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

SA Confirms DEK Ending (Page 4)

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

AWWW..you still have to study! okay yea thats even more depressing Ouch ..well if it makes you feel any better, i have to get up and go to work tommorrow(summer job). I guess we just have to get over it because we really dont have a choice...
this is the way I think about it and it makes me feel better:
-if you knew DEK was going to end this way would you still have watched it...deep down the asnwer is yes you would..that means no matter what the end is, what the show could have been, it was still always worth it. even if there were few reasons to watch it there always were those reasons. so all this sadness we feel...it is also worth it and its very natural..i mean if bombs exploded in our hearts after watching episodes like ManVeer hug, their dance, etc...obviously its gonna hurt as much wen its going to end. Just think about your journey of DEK as something that has brought you immense happiness and immense sadness but it WAS WORTH IT! Big smile

PS: And then go to sleep :)

[/QUOTE]

Aww hun, that's for the comfort talk... you know I've always heard of comfort food, but comfort talk is a first for me and thanks a bunch for it. I really appreciate it.Hugbtw what's your name?... R U Ranjana?
[/QUOTE]

Awww! HugWell im famous for my comfort talks with my friends and im shocked you never got one before! Yep im Ranjana..and you..lol i assumed ur name was Mahi from ur username..is it?

Edited by xxDaydreameRxx - 21 July 2012 at 12:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverAngel-

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxDaydreameRxx

AWWW..you still have to study! okay yea thats even more depressing Ouch ..well if it makes you feel any better, i have to get up and go to work tommorrow(summer job). I guess we just have to get over it because we really dont have a choice...
-if you knew DEK was going to end this way would you still have watched it...deep down the asnwer is yes you would..that means no matter what the end is, what the show could have been, it was still always worth it. even if there were few reasons to watch it there always were those reasons. so all this sadness we feel...it is also worth it and its very natural..i mean if bombs exploded in our hearts after watching episodes like ManVeer hug, their dance, etc...obviously its gonna hurt as much wen its going to end. Just think about your journey of DEK as something that has brought you immense happiness and immense sadness but it WAS WORTH IT! Big smile

[/QUOTE]

Aww hun, that's for the comfort talk... you know I've always heard of comfort food, but comfort talk is a first for me and thanks a bunch for it. I really appreciate it.Hugbtw what's your name?... R U Ranjana?
[/QUOTE]

Awww! HugWell im famous for my comfort talks with my friends and im shocked you never got one before! Yep im Ranjana..and you..lol i assumed ur name was Mahi from ur username..is it?
[/QUOTE]

Mahi is my nick name... At home, my relatives, and friends at school call me Mahi... lol my gym teacher used to call me Mahi too... so I've continued Mahi here... so plzz call me Mahi!

Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
ye soni walon kya jata agar DEK 7:30 slot mein aired hota...
i wonder 8:30 mein hamesa kaise feel karunge??
will miss ManVeer & DEK forever!!!
aab puri zindagi Vms & youtube videos se kaam chalna padega...
Dil ke arman ashu banke bhegayeeeCry Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxDaydreameRxxShazzie...navina...

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Originally posted by xxDaydreameRxx

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Mahi is my nick name... At home, my relatives, and friends at school call me Mahi... lol my gym teacher used to call me Mahi too... so I've continued Mahi here... so plzz call me Mahi!

[/QUOTE]

Nice to meet you Mahi! Big smile (I think we should stop spamming the thread now before we start to get warnings LOL)

-SilverAngel-

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I will never watch sony anymore...most of the viewers don't watch sony and i will encourage everyone to boycott it. It deserves to be in the last position..all it cares is of CID which will end maybe only when this world ends..well my world has already ended with this news.CryCryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_shwetathumbalinaxxDaydreameRxxDae_drmer...navina...

coolchillzzz Senior Member
coolchillzzz
coolchillzzz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I know this confirmation from SA is saddening, but don't give up guys
She's also not happy about ending DEK, she needs our support
Honestly I thot she dindn't care, but looks like she does
Keep mailing and callingThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinaxxDaydreameRxxDae_drmer...navina...

rythm... Goldie
rythm...
rythm...

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
my heartbreak..
Sony.yuck channal.
Main is chanal pe koi serial ni dekhugi...ab.

xxDaydreameRxx

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Guys I just had this thought...are they even going to show DS recovering before they end the show!! Shocked Cuz that would just be pathetic if she stayed in coma and we never found out if she recovered or no!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dae_drmer-SilverAngel-...navina...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index