Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

SA Confirms DEK Ending (Page 3)

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Atleast this show is ending as showing ManVeer uniting instead of somehow getting Moniya and Akash together... atleast that thought soothes me... but I feel broken inside.

I know I sound dramatic... but believe it or not that what I feel. I feel like losing a part of my heart.

Guys plzzz still be committed to the cause, SONY heads ki raaton ki neend urra do, I tell you. Send them so many emails, tweets, calls etc... that the effin unjust, inconsiderate heads of Sony are forced to tear out their own hair!!Angry for hurting us like this.

Its a really bad experience. WILL NEVER EVER invest so much time, and heart in a show. NEVER!!

I understadn exactly how you feel! DEk is not JUST a TV show..i literally feel like ive learned so much from it and dreamed so much for it! dreams that I dont know will ever come true Ouch

anywyas Mahi i just wanted to ask where exactly are you venting out ur frustration on SET? ive been emailing sneha R. and Vrindera S. and also sending messages to SET feedback website..is there a more effective place?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxDaydreameRxx

Atleast this show is ending as showing ManVeer uniting instead of somehow getting Moniya and Akash together... atleast that thought soothes me... but I feel broken inside.

I know I sound dramatic... but believe it or not that what I feel. I feel like losing a part of my heart.

Guys plzzz still be committed to the cause, SONY heads ki raaton ki neend urra do, I tell you. Send them so many emails, tweets, calls etc... that the effin unjust, inconsiderate heads of Sony are forced to tear out their own hair!!Angry for hurting us like this.

Its a really bad experience. WILL NEVER EVER invest so much time, and heart in a show. NEVER!!

I understadn exactly how you feel! DEk is not JUST a TV show..i literally feel like ive learned so much from it and dreamed so much for it! dreams that I dont know will ever come true Ouch

anywyas Mahi i just wanted to ask where exactly are you venting out ur frustration on SET? ive been emailing sneha R. and Vrindera S. and also sending messages to SET feedback website..is there a more effective place?

Well I'm just venting out my frustrations with my friends only... I've tweeted continuously to SR, on Sony's feedback website, on FB, plus wrote letters to SBS, SBB, and Telly Chakkar if they could help us... I don't know what else to do.

I seriously have no words to describe what and how much I'm frustrated cause of these Sony people and apart from you guys nobody else seems to understand our pain. I guess its how the world is: You can only feel YOUR pain, not the pain of others.CryUnhappy

Plus I've PMed all the people in my friends list to watch DEK at its designated time. Hoping from some help from over there.

Edited by mahi0809 - 21 July 2012 at 12:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinaDae_drmer

KaSu4Life IF-Dazzler
KaSu4Life
KaSu4Life

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
why why why...this is a great show...i love. sony sucks...first they cancel baat hamari pakki hai n now dek. 
im soo mad. 
please keep this show...trps will increase. i bet u

...navina...

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Well I'm just venting out my frustrations with my friends only... I've tweeted continuously to SR, on Sony's feedback website, on FB, plus wrote letters to SBS, SBB, and Telly Chakkar if they could help us... I don't know what else to do.

I seriously have no words to describe what and how much I'm frustrated cause of these Sony people and apart from you guys nobody else seems to understand our pain. I guess its how the world is: You can only feel YOUR pain, not the pain of others.CryUnhappy

Plus I've PMed all the people in my friends list to watch DEK at its designated time. Hoping from some help from over there.

Thanks Smile
yeah ive been continously sending emails and feedbacking..but i dont know how much use it is, still its better we keep trying than giving up right? plus its like 2:10 am right now where i am but honestly after reading the SA confirmation news I dont feel like sleeping! Ouch so i thought i might as well send out some emails 

Edited by xxDaydreameRxx - 21 July 2012 at 12:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina-SilverAngel-...navina...

Havii IF-Sizzlerz
Havii
Havii

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Dunno why bt i am still positive

...Rohitha...

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Thanks Smile
yeah ive been continously sending emails and feedbacking..but i dont know how much use it is, still its better we keep trying than giving up right? plus its like 2:10 am right now where i am but honestly after reading the SA confirmation news I dont feel like sleeping! Ouch so i thought i might as well send out some emails 

Its 2:25 AM at my place. I also feel really down!... I am thinking of calling Mr. Virendra but the prob is tomorrow is Sat and then Sunday... unproductive days and last shooting day is on Monday right the 23rd so that is so not gonna work too... I feel so DOWN!

Plus I have tons to study, and I've been so restless cuz of DEK ending... my mind just refuses to focus... everything is going downhill right now... kya karoon samajh nahi aaraha?

Some of my indian friends say they will watch the show at its timeSmile

Edited by mahi0809 - 21 July 2012 at 12:30am

thumbalinaxxDaydreameRxx

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Thanks Smile

Its 2:25 AM at my place. I also feel really down!... I am thinking of calling Mr. Virendra but the prob is tomorrow is Sat and then Sunday... unproductive days and last shooting day is on Monday right the 23rd so that is so not gonna work too... I feel so DOWN!

Plus I have tons to study, and I've been so restless cuz of DEK ending... my mind just refuses to focus... everything is going downhill right now... kya karoon samajh nahi aaraha?

AWWW..you still have to study! okay yea thats even more depressing Ouch ..well if it makes you feel any better, i have to get up and go to work tommorrow(summer job). I guess we just have to get over it because we really dont have a choice...
this is the way I think about it and it makes me feel better:
-if you knew DEK was going to end this way would you still have watched it...deep down the asnwer is yes you would..that means no matter what the end is, what the show could have been, it was still always worth it. even if there were few reasons to watch it there always were those reasons. so all this sadness we feel...it is also worth it and its very natural..i mean if bombs exploded in our hearts after watching episodes like ManVeer hug, their dance, etc...obviously its gonna hurt as much wen its going to end. Just think about your journey of DEK as something that has brought you immense happiness and immense sadness but it WAS WORTH IT! Big smile

PS: And then go to sleep :)

Edited by xxDaydreameRxx - 21 July 2012 at 12:35am

Futbol_queen-SilverAngel-

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Thanks Smile

AWWW..you still have to study! okay yea thats even more depressing Ouch ..well if it makes you feel any better, i have to get up and go to work tommorrow(summer job). I guess we just have to get over it because we really dont have a choice...
this is the way I think about it and it makes me feel better:
-if you knew DEK was going to end this way would you still have watched it...deep down the asnwer is yes you would..that means no matter what the end is, what the show could have been, it was still always worth it. even if there were few reasons to watch it there always were those reasons. so all this sadness we feel...it is also worth it and its very natural..i mean if bombs exploded in our hearts after watching episodes like ManVeer hug, their dance, etc...obviously its gonna hurt as much wen its going to end. Just think about your journey of DEK as something that has brought you immense happiness and immense sadness but it WAS WORTH IT! Big smile

PS: And then go to sleep :)

Aww hun, that's for the comfort talk... you know I've always heard of comfort food, but comfort talk is a first for me and thanks a bunch for it. I really appreciate it.Hugbtw what's your name?... R U Ranjana?

Edited by mahi0809 - 21 July 2012 at 12:45am

thumbalinaxxDaydreameRxx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index