India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

SA Confirms DEK Ending (Page 2)

pearls88 Senior Member
pearls88
pearls88

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
indeed a very sad news.finally SA also confirmed.sony channel never listen the voice of viewers.guys try your level best till end.may be they people change their decision.

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Sony seriously feels that by hurting so many fans their new show will work?? I m sure none of the DEK fans will watch sony at 8:30 so they will automatically lose the 0.9-1 trps they might have got for DEK...WHY can't they shift the show to 7:30 slot?? What's the harm? Why so Stubborn!! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pearls88...Rohitha...SunshinegirllDae_drmer-SilverAngel-...navina...Badtameez_Dil

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

Sony seriously feels that by hurting so many fans their new show will work?? I m sure none of the DEK fans will watch sony at 8:30 so they will automatically lose the 0.9-1 trps they might have got for DEK...WHY can't they shift the show to 7:30 slot?? What's the harm? Why so Stubborn!! 

There is no extent to the hate I'm feeling for Sony right now. KTLK got  a time slot change, what would they have lost if they had done the same for us. I hope AK is not in that show and if he isn't none of us will watch that show.

Its not LYAM show's fault but its SONY's fault... it's their decision to sack our show. I'm gonna miss ManVeer like crazy.

Edited by mahi0809 - 20 July 2012 at 11:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_shweta...navina...-Moni-

pearls88 Senior Member
pearls88
pearls88

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
i must say the next show is a big flop.BHBK also starts with a big spirit.than after showing so much promos n maha episodes what happened still its trps are low.so instead of launching new shows they need to give a chance to the current serials.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_shwetathumbalina...navina...-SilverAngel--Moni-

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearls88

i must say the next show is a big flop.BHBK also starts with a big spirit.than after showing so much promos n maha episodes what happened still its trps are low.so instead of launching new shows they need to give a chance to the current serials.

There should be a massive strike from all of us who watch other Sony shows to NOT watch it on TV. If you still wanna watch Sony shows... then watch it on YT or other sites that upload it on the net but not on TV and then make Sony feel the wrath of the viewers. Do not give them Trps for other shows as well. It will be an automatic failure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinapearls88

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
NONE of the Sony's news shows worked...SV went offair in a 4 months and BHBK will also see the same faith as it's already struggling... all these shows had a good cast and were from good Production  houses...this is a big blunder Sony is doing...axing a much loved show like DEK and that too at such a high point will cost them dearly..I hope they reconsider !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_shwetathumbalinapearls88...navina...

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

NONE of the Sony's news shows worked...SV went offair in a 4 months and BHBK will also see the same faith as it's already struggling... all these shows had a good cast and were from good Production  houses...this is a big blunder Sony is doing...axing a much loved show like DEK and that too at such a high point will cost them dearly..I hope they reconsider !!

Hey Moni babe, you're in India right?... Can't you call them and personally tell them. Maybe if somebody says it to them the matter would go through their steel like thick skull because they need to see how risky this move is and somebody needs to show them that. Tell them to not take off the current shows which have viewership until the new ones make a mark for themselves. What if they are a failure too?

Please call them and talk to them if its possible.

Edited by mahi0809 - 20 July 2012 at 11:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina-Moni-...navina...

princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Someone shoot meDead *dead*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index