Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

candy08 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ya its really heart breaking last scene of manveer to listen😭 this tears come in to my eyes
Inkpen4877 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Atleast this show is ending as showing ManVeer uniting instead of somehow getting Moniya and Akash together... atleast that thought soothes me... but I feel broken inside.

I know I sound dramatic... but believe it or not that what I feel. I feel like losing a part of my heart.

Guys plzzz still be committed to the cause, SONY heads ki raaton ki neend urra do, I tell you. Send them so many emails, tweets, calls etc... that the effin unjust, inconsiderate heads of Sony are forced to tear out their own hair!!😡 for hurting us like this.

Its a really bad experience. WILL NEVER EVER invest so much time, and heart in a show. NEVER!!

Lol if Sony thinks by ending the show they've heard the last of me? They haven't! I fully intend to keep on writing and emailing them just to irritate them!
Being-Human thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i know guys all of u r feeling shatered and me
too if we all know dek is ending then lets enjoy the last  weeks with our dear manveer and the whole cast of dek
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The end had been confirmed earlier also thru numerous articles.What other confirmation is needed.
Being-Human thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oye dont kill ur self and if u did than how will u watch manveer
i know ur feeling sad because of the ending and same here
and plz dont be sad just enjoy the last weeks of manveer happilly :)
thumbalina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Forum members, let us all teach Sony a huge lesson,

let us all boycott the new show.  DO NOT WATCH THE NEW SHOW.

If the new show is a flop, then maybe we can get Dek back.

They can always make a come back of a new beginning to Dek.

the important point right now is that we must remain united and also be persistant.

we need to spam Sony right until the end...and then teach them that the real bosses are the viewers.

Perhaps the end is now written, and yes all seems hopeless right now, but I still believe that we have the control button.  That control button is our television switch.

when you spam Sony, tell them that we the loyal fans of Dek will be merciless in our punishment to them for the abrupt ending that they are giving Dek.

State that we understand an eventual end to the serial, but not in such an abrupt and abusive manner.  State that this behaviour is simply disrespectful to their fans.

i have already emailed Sony, and today, I will get all my family members to do so too.

thank you
thumbalina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inkpen4877

Lol if Sony thinks by ending the show they've heard the last of me? They haven't! I fully intend to keep on writing and emailing them just to irritate them!

THIS IS EXACTLY THE SPIRIT THAT WE NEED.  WE NEED TO CONTINUE THIS FIGHT  ALL THE WAY.  FIGHT RIGHT TILL THE END AND THEN STILL...
ilvuday thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
screw sony wat d hell do dey think of demselves m gonna miss dek n manveer so muj n ashish too😭...guys even after dek ends lets screw up sony so dey go n beg sa fr dek bak again n den dey will noe dek ki importance...😭Edited by ilvuday - 11 years ago
Piggies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hello guys.
I know you probably hate me for giving you such bad news,sorry!😭
I went to bed(couldn't sleep though) after I wrote this post and that's why I wasn't present in the talks however I did read all of your replies and I'm amazed at your positiveness!👏👏👏
You guys are the BEST!Thank you for being positive and still not giving up. I had a dream last night that DEK was saved and then ManVeer's marriage happened. And this dream was a morning one toh kya pata subah ka sapna sach ho jaye! I'm really hoping for this.😃

DEK was such a unique story. The show didn't have a bit of saas-bahu drama! The CVS did have to ruin it with the MonAsh junk. However, it still was new. I'm praying everyday for DEK to be saved. I really REALLY don't want it to end!

To all of those who gave up,PLEASE DON'T. We have fought so much and now we only need to fight for a little more.⭐️

Love,
Piggies😳