Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

*When I Broke My Six Inch Heel* KriYansh OS

ArShi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok!!! Here the new OS...Warning: It's totally crap..n it's just a random OS..Kriya is little bold here πŸ˜‰..Was reading "Ekta din jibonta bodle dilo"..a bengali novel..so i took the concept from that..Want to dedicate this OS to Yogini n KriYansh 24..Girls!! thank u fr always encourage me to write more ❀️..Enjoy!!
πŸ˜‰

**When I broke My Six Inch Heel**

Chapter 1:

I hate the rain. I hate it. Especially when I am driving in the middle of nowhere at midnight and my car abruptly halts. There is no more gas. There is no more gas? You have got to be kidding me.

This day had pretty much been a disaster from the word go. My boss had just informed me that after six years of devoting my life to their company , I was going to be demoted.

Yes, that's right, demoted. Apparently such a thing does exist. They call you to your office and politely say "We've found someone who can do your job better so we'll kick you five steps back just because it's fun to watch you freak out." Only, they might have phrased it differently, I don't remember because I was too busy thinking if hanging myself would be a better choice than jumping off a cliff.

And now this. I am pretty sure there isn't a gas station anywhere nearby.

I dial my friend Sharon's number since she is the only person in town who will bother picking me up at the middle of the night. The phone goes to voice mail. I now have two choices. I can stall it, stay in here or I can do the inevitable: get out of the car, rise up the hem of my skirt considerably, unbutton the top half of my shirt and start asking for a lift. I reluctantly get out of my car. I'll send my assistant Nina to pick it up tomorrow. If she is still my assistant, that is. Wait, what if I worked below Nina now? I really should've listened to the details. I know you probably think I'm ridiculous to be going back to work tomorrow but when the economy is at this stage I cannot take the risk of not having a job at all.

Anyways, I'm all ready. I think I look s**tty enough to make some creepy guy in a car stop and drop me to my home.

I wait under a tree (it doesn't stop me from getting wet but just the psychological idea of something being over my head is comforting) for ten minutes but no signs of anything on wheels, or foot for that matter. I have no idea where I am actually. I was so frustrated when I left work today that I took a random detour instead of going home and drove for three hours. Then I thought it was time to go back home so I was just returning the same way I had come. Fifteen minutes, nothing. Twenty, nothing. Twenty-five, nothing. I cannot wait here any longer, I doubt anyone is coming. So I decide to do what I was dreading the most. I look up at the sky and inform the powers that I've had enough for today and now if I get struck by lightning or something, I'll lose my faith in them forever.

And then it happens. No, I don't get struck by lightning; something much, much worse. My left foot hits a tiny little pebble, my ankle twists and my heel breaks, along with my heart. Maybe jumping off a cliff would indeed be the better idea since I am sure I can find a cliff somewhere around here.

I remove both my shoes from my feet and start walking with them in my hands, tears in my eyes. I'm not crying over the shoes (maybe just a little but that's not the point), it's just that the whole day is sinking in and I don't even know if I will make it back home today.

After walking for about three minutes I sigh in relief. There's a house! It's a small, one storied house. Someone lives in the middle of nowhere! I had never thought I'd be so happy to think that sentence. I'd never thought I'd think that sentence in the first place.

I rush towards the door of the house and knock. There's a bell but I think knocking suits this whole situation better.

Two minutes later someone opens the door and I have a massive heart-attack. I thought this only happened in the movies.

It's a guy wearing nothing but boxers and it's the most beautiful thing I have ever witnessed. He has a perfectly muscled and tanned body with a very subtle six-packed abs. I look up to see his face and notice he has the most beautiful hazel eyes, dark black hair and a perfect mouth that my tongue could do so many things to. This has got to be a dream.

"Pinch me," are the first words that come out of my mouth.

"I thought I'd ordered Chinese." He says gazing at me sharply. He has such a strong, deep voice.

Wait, he thinks I'm a hooker? Oh my god, I probably look like one at this moment. Shit.

"I'm not, I'm'I'm not a'I'm not that." I say lamely.

"I know what Chinese food looks like, thanks." His gaze is maddening. "What do you want?"

Oh he means Chinese food. Of course, haha. Why would he need to buy sex?

"I'my car broke, then my shoe broke and'could I come in for a while till the rain stops?" My eyes are fixated on his abs and I am pretty sure he can tell but I don't care.

"No," he bluntly shuts the door on my face.

Wait, that didn't happen in the movies. Is it totally crazy that I am even more turned on by that?

I knock again. Don't judge me; this has nothing to do with me wanting to ravish him. I really have nowhere else to go.

"What?" He snaps this time.

"Listen, I really don't want you to get the wrong idea," I say trying to sound rational and composed, "But it's raining and my home is pretty far from here. I'm sure if I walk any further without shoes, I'll die of pneumonia and you do not want the death of an innocent girl on your hands."

Did I just say what I just said? Oh my.

He sighs.

"Fine, come in, whatever." He shrugs.

"There's one more thing," I give my perfectly Corporate, Marketing Director smile (which is now technically something along the lines of a Marketing Assistant smile) "My car is parked three minutes away and I see you have a garage. Could you please help me push it till there?"

What? I had to seize the opportunity.

He shakes his head in disbelief.

"You really do not want the wreckage of a perfect BMW on your hands either, believe me."

He walks out of his door and moves straight ahead. Did I just make this man leave his own house, in boxers?

"Are you coming?" He turns back.

"Oh thank you so much!" I say relieved. "I will owe you for life."

He shakes his head again and moves along as I follow him.

"Is that it?" He asks as we reach my car.

I nod. How many other BMW's did he expect to see parked in the middle of the road at this hour?

We both start pushing the car from behind. The muscles in his hand flex when he is applying pressure and I can't help but wish I were the back of my own car.

"You can stop pretending to push." He says without even looking at me.

Crap. When carrying huge objects or doing something like this, I always tend to just put my hand there and let other people apply the pressure. I thought no one could tell.

I shamelessly let go of the car as he single-handed pushes it all the way to his garage. And it takes only ten minutes! This guy is surreal.

We go inside and he hands me a towel and a shirt. His shirt. Wow. I go inside the bathroom, wipe off the water from my hair and put on his shirt. It smells so good. The shirt comes just a little below my thighs and I'm not sure if I want to go in front of him.

But when I come out of the bathroom the way he looks at me changes completely. Is he turned on? Oh god this day would become so much better if he was.

"Beer?" He asks holding out a bottle.

I go really close to him and take the bottle in my hands. I have never ever done this in my life and I don't think I will ever again but I rise my toes (he's considerably taller than I am) and kiss him. I kiss a stranger I encountered randomly. A rude, strong and maddeningly hot stranger.

I am afraid he'll push me away or something but he doesn't and then'you know.

Phew!!! Done !!! now comment plz..will post the last chapter tomorrowπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by love45 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

:Res: 

::Unres::

Freaking OS...

Poor Kria, she had all the problems on a single day..

Her boss preferred someone who was better than her or thought to be..

Her car broke down along the unknown path..

Sharon not available..

And the point where I too got disappointed was where here six inch heel broke..

I cud imagine Kria carrying them in her hand..

She had to walk on bare feet...god bless her atleast u didnt keep stones on the path.

Finally, a house nearby...I probably imagined Rey to give her a lift.

Rey's description was given very well.

Kria was impressed by his muscles n abs...was shown very well.

He had an extra work to push her car to the garage.

Kria in shirt...ofcourse she would look sexy!!

Rey turned on and Kria kissed him...Oops!!

Further will be too hot to handle.

Love ur writing as usual.

Do update soon.

Love u Suchi for back to back updates on a day<333..

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 11 years ago
puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Res... *unres* fantabulous OS... Loved reading it... Kria's demoted...dats weird...coz generally people get promoted ya dey r fired...but demoted...dats new... But loved d way u described kria's thought... N her car broke down in middle...n uske upar she broke her heels...achaa hi hua nai to wo hot n happening shirtless rey ko kaise milti???haye!!! Rey was not giving any bhau 2 her...n he shut d door on her face...whoa...attitude...i like it... Kria kissed him...first meet mai kiss...haye!!!...m off 2 kriyaanshland... Waiting for next part... Loveu loads...Edited by puja_arsha - 11 years ago
aashi_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RES

UNRES 

awesome update !!πŸ˜ƒ
luvd D BOLD KRIA !πŸ˜†
Update soon !

Edited by aashi_arsha - 11 years ago
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

res

unres..

one more, like really Suchi, now i really lost counts of ur OSsπŸ˜†

i love when the girls r bold, n i better get pm of the last part by tomorrow😈

Edited by Asha_ArSha - 11 years ago
Shweta-kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fantastic...wanted kria to be bold and there u again are...loved how he first tried to shove her off...and then the kiss...m dead...hilarious and a treat to read
ArShi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RES RES kheling mere sath??🀣 
puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: love45

RES RES kheling mere sath??🀣

i unresed it dear...
Wo kya haina i wanted 2 be d first but sniggs ne phlre hi res kar dia...n again i missed d chance...but m second...
N kbi na kbi to first par pohounch hi jaoungi...πŸ˜†
kittu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OmG..this is Amazing !

always wanted to see Kria's Bold vala Avatar..hehe

U better Update ASAP N do PM Me..Loved It !
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing Update Suchi.
Rtis was fab.
Shings u r on a roll arent u.
Loved the whole  update more than anything.Gosh Kri TRUYING TO SEDUCE A GUY AND BEING DUMBSTUCK SEEING rEY gOSH THIS SURELY HAS TO BE FUN.