Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

A way to save Mohan and keep Ridz-TRP drama too (Page 7)

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
In Hindu Law,aisi koi chut hai ke agar pahela partner raazi ho,to second marriage can b done legally?It was shown in one Anil-Sridevi-Urmilla film!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJ

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

In Hindu Law,aisi koi chut hai ke agar pahela partner raazi ho,to second marriage can b done legally?It was shown in one Anil-Sridevi-Urmilla film!!

Its not legal but the guy won't be punished unless the 1st wife or 2nd wife complain against the guy. 

2nd Marriage to be legal, the 1st wife has to divorce him and there is no other way. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2Moner_RadioSwastikAshNishamilmisty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

exactly
they dont need witness other than the priest who does the rituals if a couple decide to tie a knot at the marriage.
just watch those umpteen movies where the lovers marry at temple without parents consent and it remains valid
Even otherwise, I got a confirmation from a reliable source that MR marriage is definitely legal and hence will create problems for mohan
@Red - Brilliant. If Mohan does not come clean about his "first" marriage. Then I want Ridz  to drag Mohan to the court. Wanna see what the Oh-my-son-the-bestest Mrs. Indu Bhatnagar would have to say? I am sure for this also she'll blame Megha. Whatever man! I just don't want to hear her screechy voice ever again. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30Moner_Radioshamilmisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Yaar Subha,

As you say, Indian telly and audience is all after the drama quotient. Higher the capacity of drama in any situation, higher the TRPs, right?

So, if you talk about drama quotient, then your 1st option doesn't apply at all because that has zero propensity to attract the "thrill-seeking" audience or keep them glued.
Yes there is no drama in this option. And I think CVs are planning a huge drama... MM will have to bear a lot of pain as per spoiler.

I still think that even if Mohan's disclosure does NOT happen as per my idea, even then, Indu will be somehow instrumental in facilitating Mohan or becoming a God's blessing in (evil) disguise to prevent  Mohan from becoming a bigamist.
Some how I don't feel that now Indu will stop the marriage because she has already seen him in pain when Mohan came back with Megha's wedding card. Though she felt that she was right about Megha & whatever she has an opinion about her after Renu's call, she won't let Mohan get humiliated & tortured publicly. She might try to dissuade Mohan but she might try to talk to him in private but Renu might not let her do so... Right now I can't say anything about this.
Bigamy, as I googled  last week, is a crime in India, for Hindus, so definitely, one thing is clear. MM marriage won't happen before Megha comes to know of the truth.
Yes...and even if Mohan marries Megha that marriage won't stand legal in front of law. If a person is married already the second marriage stands null & void. It's a kind of cheating. The second wife doesn't have any legal rights.

Drama or no Drama, CVs and Channel won't be taking such a risk with this thing, even for TRPs sake, to go so far as to make the Hero commit Bigamy, intentionally or unintentionally.

That's what my logic says.

So even if something prevents Mohan from disclosing the truth, then only Indu is the one, who can be the source of saving Mohan from committing this grievous offense. At that time, it'll look a bit villainish but that act of her will postpone the marriage at least, in the meantime, till Indu somehow says Yes to MM's marriage, through Rondi's mahantaa or another source, Mohan has enough time to disclose the truth to Megha.

So Indu ke through Drama quotient bhi miley ga aur Bigamy bhi nahi hou gi :)

Contrary to these POV I strongly feel that Ridz have some kind of mental disorder. The way they showed her in last 2 episodes & all the dialogues of R & her mom are indicating this. So that part might come into forefront along with the MR marriage. Ridz might take some drastic step & die in the process. LOL I know that's too filmy but that a possibility if they want to create huge drama.

Hit.It.Miss

Kunalrocks Senior Member
Kunalrocks
Kunalrocks

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Kaash yeh sab dream hota ..sab jo bhi hua rid etc...n mohan was in coma all this time after collapsing in the drunken state...LOL

misty85

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Please continue posting all predictions/scenarios related to MM-MR situation in the thread below:

MR-MM Marriage Situation - ALL PREDICTIONS HERE!

Topic will be closed in a couple of minutes (Just so everyone has a chance to successfully move over) Smile.

Regards,
NBT Dev. Team

Edited by -Fivr- - 21 July 2012 at 12:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJshamil-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index