Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

A way to save Mohan and keep Ridz-TRP drama too (Page 6)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
@Fari

My knowledge about Hindi serials is not that good. But i think many heroes have done it earlier. There was one serial by Ekta campLOL - Kabhi sautan kabhi saheliROFL. I think there will be many such examples.

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 21 July 2012 at 9:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
@Subha

arey yaar, ye fekta camp hai hee itna crap, jo bhi bhi buri cheez hou, they have already shown it, always!  :/

Waisey, thinking about the MR marriage, in terms of being not fully legal, this ideal just came to me.

Maybe, as Mohan was shown accepting the MS back from Riddhi, with total cool and calm, and his not mentioning about  anything pertaining to marriage registration problems to Guru or even to himself...maybe by this the CVs really mean to show it as Mohan's being satisfied from Riddhi's end (after the MS return) and still sitting happily in the sangeet, because obviously he think that since the marriage hasn't yet been registered so Riddhi's word and gesture is enough to have freed him totally.

He has only been shown to be thinking about telling Megha about it all, he has no urgency whatsoever, regarding his already being married to Riddhi, anymore.

CVs might be shown taking this way, IF MM marriage happens I mean.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radiomisty85Sunna_Deewani

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Just for information India has bigamy laws. Which clearly states that bigamy is punishable by 10 years of imprisonment. It is only legal for Muslims.

Even if one has the consent of the first spouse, legally the second marriage is considered void.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioSwastikAshNishamilmisty85Sunna_Deewani

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Just for information India has bigamy laws. Which clearly states that bigamy is punishable by 10 years of imprisonment. It is only legal for Muslims.

Even if one has the consent of the first spouse, legally the second marriage is considered void.

Hai la!! Neelu thanks, I didn't know that :O

Then only Swati's idea of MR marriage itself being illegal (no witnesses etc etc) can work for Mohan :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJmisty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Then only Swati's idea of MR marriage itself being illegal (no witnesses etc etc) can work for Mohan :(
Fari if Mohan is dragged to court by Riddhima. Preist can easily attest that he was the one who conducted the wedding.He can also tell the court that Mohan was in full senses when the wedding took place.  If Mohan is put on the stand would he lie under oath? What happened to the honest reporter???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioSwastikAshNishamilmisty85

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
@Neelu

the honest reporter suffered an untimely death, last Monday. His ashes have been laid to rest too :(

As Kul says, that Mohan Bhatnagar is no more. You got to view this one now from a different tinted lens 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJmisty85Sunna_Deewani

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

@Neelu

the honest reporter suffered an untimely death, last Monday. His ashes have been laid to rest too :(

As Kul says, that Mohan Bhatnagar is no more. You got to view this one now from a different tinted lens 

Yes Fari! Woh Mohan Bhatnagar ab raha nahi. Sach much Ek Tha Mohan Bhatnagar hogaya haiOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Fari if Mohan is dragged to court by Riddhima. Preist can easily attest that he was the one who conducted the wedding.He can also tell the court that Mohan was in full senses when the wedding took place.  If Mohan is put on the stand would he lie under oath? What happened to the honest reporter???

exactly
they dont need witness other than the priest who does the rituals if a couple decide to tie a knot at the marriage.
just watch those umpteen movies where the lovers marry at temple without parents consent and it remains valid
Even otherwise, I got a confirmation from a reliable source that MR marriage is definitely legal and hence will create problems for mohan

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30Moner_RadioNeelimaSJmisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index