Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

A way to save Mohan and keep Ridz-TRP drama too (Page 5)

Sweet-Lioness IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Lioness
Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
First idea better hai subha...TongueClap

hope ke yehi ho...ek baar sab ko pata chal jaye...toh baad me Ridhz kuch bhi bane...vamp...ya phir bhoot...koi farq nahi padta...MM... Nanhi, jeeji, Guru sab mil kar use set karr denge...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85Sunna_Deewani

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
@Neelu

Marriage will happen or not still not clear. I don't even a new promo will clear that. The scroll was for the entire week. What If they drag sangeet day long? They can drag one day to a week or even a monthLOL. Promo or no promo- we have to wait in any case. 

@Fari 

2nd Thought i mentioned was just something that came up while typing my 1st idea. So i didn't really give much thought on that. Like you said Mohan can disclose the facts there as well. But usually in serials, in such kind dramatic situations ppl don't do such intelligent things. Such drama is mostly used to divert the attention from main issue and do what the CVs wantOuch. So i don't know if it can happen like that. 

In any case, we all(atleast most members, i guess) want the truth to be told before marriage. But only CVs know whats in store for us or maybe even they don't knowLOL as they keep changing their script. Lets see what happens. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 21 July 2012 at 8:41am

NeelimaSJmisty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Even if the truth doesn't come out many people will just lap it up and be happy that MM got married Ouch But for me it would defeat the whole purpose of marriage, trust and honesty. It would be an epic fail if you ask me Dead

Dragging sangeet for an entire week Shocked Yeah well this is NBT Version 2.0    Older NBT would have dealt with this track in about 2 weeks time and we all would have been happily bidding Ridz goodbye. 

shamilmisty85

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Yaar Subha,

As you say, Indian telly and audience is all after the drama quotient. Higher the capacity of drama in any situation, higher the TRPs, right?

So, if you talk about drama quotient, then your 1st option doesn't apply at all because that has zero propensity to attract the "thrill-seeking" audience or keep them glued.

I still think that even if Mohan's disclosure does NOT happen as per my idea, even then, Indu will be somehow instrumental in facilitating Mohan or becoming a God's blessing in (evil) disguise to prevent  Mohan from becoming a bigamist.

Bigamy, as I googled  last week, is a crime in India, for Hindus, so definitely, one thing is clear. MM marriage won't happen before Megha comes to know of the truth.

Drama or no Drama, CVs and Channel won't be taking such a risk with this thing, even for TRPs sake, to go so far as to make the Hero commit Bigamy, intentionally or unintentionally.

That's what my logic says.

So even if something prevents Mohan from disclosing the truth, then only Indu is the one, who can be the source of saving Mohan from committing this grievous offense. At that time, it'll look a bit villainish but that act of her will postpone the marriage at least, in the meantime, till Indu somehow says Yes to MM's marriage, through Rondi's mahantaa or another source, Mohan has enough time to disclose the truth to Megha.

So Indu ke through Drama quotient bhi miley ga aur Bigamy bhi nahi hou gi :)

Edited by Fari- - 21 July 2012 at 9:01am

Moner_Radiomisty85

Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
@Fari 

First idea is my desparate attempt to save mohan and also have Riddima. I don't know what drama she can do. I didn't think that farLOL

Bigamy is illegal. But its not very uncommon. They are many famous ppl(actors/Politicians too) who have two wives and noone dares to criticize them. Even law cannot do anything unless the 1st wife complaints. 

Moner_Radiomisty85

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Yes, If first wife doesn't complain, even with this knowledge, then it's obviously not Bigamy.

Doing two marriages at the same time, or doing a 2nd while a man is already married, doesn't necessarily means thta it's a bi-gamy.

Only if he does it without letting his first wife know, then that's bi-gamy.

So obviously, if those politicians/actors, you are talking about, have such publicized 2nd marriages then of course their wives must be knowing too. That is NOT a crime then.

Moner_Radiomisty85

Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Yes, If first wife doesn't complain, even with this knowledge, then it's obviously not Bigamy.

Doing two marriages at the same time, or doing a 2nd while a man is already married, doesn't necessarily means thta it's a bi-gamy.

Only if he does it without letting his first wife know, then that's bi-gamy.

So obviously, if those politicians/actors, you are talking about, have such publicized 2nd marriages then of course their wives must be knowing too. That is NOT a crime then.

I said it because man marrying one more girl is not considered that much of a big crime. Even that has societal acceptance depending on cases. So CVs won't stop MM marriage based on marriage becoming illegal or hero committing bigamy as they would fool the viewers into thinking that it happened because of unavoidable circumstances. Ppl will start sympathizing with the hero. CVs have done such things in the past too. They care only about TRP. They don't worry about character assasination as long as they can still manage to gain viewers. 

One more thing, as per law there is no validity to the second marriage, though 2nd wife and children born to second wife can claim later acc to some rulings that have come. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 21 July 2012 at 9:21am

Moner_Radiomisty85

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
If that has happened in the past then this happening or being shown happening in NBT wouldn't be surprising.

I thought, after googling and all the hype about Bi-gamy in the forum, that such a thing hasn't ever been shown, not at least for Hero's character, ever before.

My mind is against Bi-gamy just for this basic issue, that firstly it's not a nice thing to do, whatever the religion and secondly, the forum hype really convinced me that it's a grave offense, never shown before.

Let's see what the CVs have in store for us.

Personally, my idea still stands, because it's full of drama yet saves the hero in a good way too :P :))

Ok, that 2nd marriage not being valid, that is another serious dangerous prospect to consider but after reading Swati/Swavai's explanation on MR marriage not being totally legal either, this law about 2nd marriage doesn't scare me that much.

Have you read Swati's explanation about Witnesses being absent from MR marriage? In the episode discussion thread from yesterday?

Edited by Fari- - 21 July 2012 at 9:27am

Moner_Radiomisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index