Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

A way to save Mohan and keep Ridz-TRP drama too (Page 4)

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
@ shamil & subhas :

i think the only way out of this mess is to create a track similar to my prediction on pg. 2, warna mujhe toh aur koi raasta nahi dikh raha !!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilSunna_Deewani

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

I know ShamilLOL. I'm just trying to get some way they can save mohan's character and keep Riddhi's drama too. Hoping against hope kind of situation, so that they don't turn mohan to a pathetic liar and bigamist. 
pathetic liar? no they wont make him that! he will be haalaat se majboor bandaWacko who due to some illogical turn of events will not be able to reveal the truth though he very badly wants to. 

u r meant to sympathize with him for  that subhaWinkLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioNeelimaSJSunna_Deewani

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

I know ShamilLOL. I'm just trying to get some way they can save mohan's character and keep Riddhi's drama too. Hoping against hope kind of situation, so that they don't turn mohan to a pathetic liar and bigamist. 
pathetic liar? no they wont make him that! he will be haalaat se majboor bandaWacko who due to some illogical turn of events will not be able to reveal the truth though he very badly wants to. 

u r meant to sympathize with him for  that subhaWinkLOL 

Yes! But I'm a little hearless that way. I can't accept excuses for lying. 

We can already see CVs plan to make the viewers sympathize with mohan, as they are showing Riddhima somewhat of a Psycho chipkoo type so that we can sympathize with mohan. But its so not working with meLOL

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 21 July 2012 at 4:44am

Moner_Radioshamil

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

@ shamil & subhas :

i think the only way out of this mess is to create a track similar to my prediction on pg. 2, warna mujhe toh aur koi raasta nahi dikh raha !!Ouch
it sounds good but polly its not gonna happen darlingOuch
I agree with u that just to get MM together , why turn R into a vamp?
I feel sorry for her too. Mohan is def responsible for her state! He shud not never have taken a hasty decision to marry if he cant take the responsibiltyConfused

Moner_RadioNeelimaSJ

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Yes! But I'm a little heartless that way. I can't accept excuses for lying. 

We can already see CVs plan to make the viewers sympathize with mohan, as they are showing Riddhima somewhat of a Psycho chipkoo type so that we can sympathize with mohan. But its so not working with meLOL
thats exactly the problem with me too subha
what ever way the CVs try to justify mohan's actions, it falls flat atleast to me (and I guess ppl like u too)
there is NO excuse at all to lie and do an unlawful actDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poojabiMoner_RadioNeelimaSJSunna_Deewani

.Indu. IF-Dazzler
.Indu.
.Indu.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

I think Rids will stop Mohan to tell the truth and go ahead as of now..

me also thinking same way..

NeelimaSJSunna_Deewani

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Subha I too would love for the first option to happen. But I have a weird feeling that Riddhima will stop Mohan from telling the truth to Megha. If Mohan does tells the truth to Megha and Vyas family I just don't see them allowing the wedding to take place. When this truth is revealed, it is for sure that Renu will try to use to her advantage and stop MM wedding from her happening. This would be a golden opportunity for her because she's never been happy with MM as a couple. 

I agree with your take on Indu. I don't think she'll have sufficient say in the matter. She will surely create a huge drama but I think Mohan will handle her. 

Scenario One
I think Mohan will try to tell Megha the truth but Ridz would stop him. The wedding would then take place. Ridz would realise what she's lost & turn negative. MR truth comes out in front of everyone. Megha helps/supports Mohan in getting through it.

Scenario Two 
Mohan manages to tell Megha the truth. Megha asks Mohan to live with Ridz. Slowly Ridz's mental issues crop up. 

If you ask me from TRP POV I would go with the first option. But if you ask me from a personal character POV I will hands down go with either your theory or the second option. 

But something that nags me is, if MM were indeed getting married wouldn't channel publicize it till death? I mean people absolutely love it when leads get married. Sure shot way to get the TRP's going.  Why did they choose to publicize the sangeet so much? When they could have easily publicized the wedding ??? 

Well whatever happens I don't want CV's to turn Mohan into a bigamist. It is not something I am ready to accept. Whatever the situation he is married to Riddhima and if he marries Megha without a divorce then he is committing bigamy. Which is illegal in every state of India. 

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 21 July 2012 at 8:18am

misty85Sunna_Deewani

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Subha, very nice post and you must already be knowing, I want it to be the 2nd option but with a slight twist or change from your's.

Indu's reaching there, on sangeet or shaadi, is inevitable, we all know it. But since we all (at least majority of us) concur on one wish - we all would prefer Mohan himself, in some way, to bring about the disclosure of Riddhi, be it to Megha or the entire Vyas parivaar.

So my idea or my wish is, as you say, Indu reaches there and creates a havoc, Mohan tries to stop her and stands by his decision to marry Megha. As you also say, Riddhi jumps in, supports Mohan in front of Indu, appearing all mahan etc.

My take is, if that happens, Mohan should use that situation to his advantage, taking Riddhi's presence there into account, Mohan should disclose all about the MR emergency marriage, in front of Indu and Vyas family, or at least, under cover of all this chaos, take Megha aside and let her know Riddhi's truth.

So that wayIndu won't be the one, stopping the shaadi, in fact she would be indirectly facilitating Mohan's bombastically unpleasant disclosure, this way Mohan's character can best be salvaged.

P.S sorry got late, at work still

NeelimaSJmisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index