Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

A way to save Mohan and keep Ridz-TRP drama too (Page 3)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1973anu

How about Guru telling this to Jiji and Nanhi and the trio do something to save everything - NBT, mohan's respect, TRP...

Just truth coming out won't salvage mohan. It has to come from him or atleast he should be there to accept it. Also megha is the one who should know this truth first. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio

knraji IF-Dazzler
knraji
knraji

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by -Bidzie-

New spoiler came up...check the forum LOL

Oh Does that mean truth comes out. I'm happy truth coming. Not worried about consequences at all as long as truth comes out and mohan's character is salvaged. I'm very selfish on thisLOL

I Ditto your opinion Subha...consequences are definitely not important here...salvaging Mohan's character seems to be very important as of now...it's so painful to see the "New" MohanOuch...can't take it at all. By the way, bring back the "dink chika" ringtone to his phone pleeejj...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioSwastikAshNi

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1973anu

How about Guru telling this to Jiji and Nanhi and the trio do something to save everything - NBT, mohan's respect, TRP...

@ anu :

keep Nanhi out of this. she might be over-matured for her years, but she's a child after all. i dont want her to be used in this issue. Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilmisty85--Udhay--

Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by knraji

I Ditto your opinion Subha...consequences are definitely not important here...salvaging Mohan's character seems to be very important as of now...it's so painful to see the "New" MohanOuch...can't take it at all. By the way, bring back the "dink chika" ringtone to his phone pleeejj...

I think the ringtone will make a comeback only when real mohan will come back otherwise it won't, i think. The ring tone changed after mohan left vyas house and thats when mohan started looking different like someone elseOuch. So it will come when and only if mohan's character is salvaged. Otherwise its lost forever like mohanCry, i believe. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioSwastikAshNimisty85

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
@Polly-excellent solution,let MM marriage to postpone,some more missing moments n romance,free from guilt,Rids,MeGhan all happy...everything perfect..

Moner_Radio--Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Nice suggestions!! I liked the 1st option better!!
shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Considering that Riddhima seems to be there for long term and also drama potention due to her for the TRP reasons, i came up with this idea where mohan's character can be salvaged and yet they can keep Riddhima angle for some use later. 

Here is my idea: 
Mohan should reveal the truth after the sangeet. Riddhima is there and she would justify and support mohan that he was only helping and there is nothing more to this. After some initial shock, everyone decides to go ahead with the marriage. Vyas family has been behaving weird and they can agree to this as wellLOL. They didn't bother about Indu's opinion or acceptance, when that was the main reason for Megha's denialConfused. WIthout addressing that problem they are going ahead and that too deciding marriage like big decision in one or two day's timeConfused. So they can agree for this as well. 

Then after leaving from the ceremony, Riddhima can mull over the sangeet, Jealousy can take over Riddhima, then she can do whatever the CVs intend her for. 

Another thought that came just now is Indu tapko-ing in the sangeet ceremonyConfused. She starts creating hungama and mohan supporting his decision and Riddhima supporting him too and then Indu calms down (I somehow stongly think Indu won't be cause of marriage stopping ). Then rest of the ceremony procedes. But here in this scenario because the sudden intrusion and hungama, mohan won't be able to tell the truthOuch. I think this also can happen. But i like 1st option better than the 2nd one. 

@boldLOL
just to continue with the OTT (read TRP) drama, they have turned pyaaz family into idiotic illogical people. Thumbs Down
anyways subha u know as well as I, this prediction is not gonna happenOuch

more than everything else, its the slow murder of mohan bhatangar that pinches me a lot. I cant believe that what ever way they try to justify his  hiding the truth about MR marriage, he will be a bigamistDead

misty85-Swetha-

Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

[
@boldLOL
just to continue with the OTT (read TRP) drama, they have turned pyaaz family into idiotic illogical people. Thumbs Down
anyways subha u know as well as I, this prediction is not gonna happenOuch

more than everything else, its the slow murder of mohan bhatangar that pinches me a lot. I cant believe that what ever way they try to justify his  hiding the truth about MR marriage, he will be a bigamistDead

I know ShamilLOL. I'm just trying to get some way they can save mohan's character and keep Riddhi's drama too. Hoping against hope kind of situation, so that they don't turn mohan to a pathetic liar and bigamist. 

Moner_Radioshamil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index