Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

A way to save Mohan and keep Ridz-TRP drama too (Page 2)

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
@ subhas :

hehe i understand your tension yaar. regarding riddhima, i had made the following post in another thread made by varsha so i'm just reposting it here, to share my views on riddhima's character .

@ varsha :

i agree with the post you made, specially on your comments on riddhima. it DOES take a lot of guts to take such a HUGE unconventional step to secure someone's happiness, although logically and legally speaking, returning the MS DOESNT nullify MR marriage. so even if riddhima had taken up the step in right intentions, she didnt succeed in achieving her end coz the means itself werent correct !!Ouch

now coming to her violent behaviour in yesterday's episode, you know when i saw her threatning her mom with that knife ( waise, how did a butter knife got into a tray of surgical equipments ??ConfusedD'oh ) i was like .. "hats off to the CVs yaar, kamal ki trio banaya hai inlogone .. teeno ek se badkar ek ziddi, each of them would go to any extremes to achieve their ends !!LOL " okay, back to riddhima .. i DONT think she's a psyco as is the general opinion in the forum, rather she's a DESPERATE kind of ziddi, i mean if she says YES, then noone can change it to a NO and vice-versa, if she says I'LL DO IT , then she means SHE WILL DO IT no matter what it takes or what price she has to pay for it . that's a part of her personality trait .. and it's different from being a psyco, in fact coining her a psyco from just one incident would be too much simplification from our part to sort out things for MM ( since we all want to see them happy and together ) but i dont believe it's the case here.

for one thing which i believe people will agree with me, whatever had happened over the MR marriage fiasco, no doubt it was an entirely wrong thing to happen, no doubt this incident is going to affect mohan-megha 's life adversely, but then the WORST CASUALTY of this incident IS Riddhima herself !! MM ke beech MUs honge, they will fight, have arguments about right and wrong but at the end of the day, they WILL be together. but what about riddhima ?? woh kis galti ki keemat chuka rahi hai ?? aur kyun ?? coz whatever riddhima's mom told her yesterday was absolutely TRUE ..marriage isnt a joke that one night you marry and next day you discard all signs of your marital status and deny the marriage itself , that being MAHAAN DOESNT pay off !! and seeing MM happy together, oneday riddhima would regret her emotional decision of calling her marriage off like this !! and which of course, sent shudders down my spine at the thought of " certain unwanted people " utilizing this situation and bringing back these exact words to create havoc in MMs life by turning Riddhima into a vamp !!DeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNiSunna_Deewani

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Just about caught up with the last few days /shows, thanks to the WU's and iffy Internet ! Sigh...have to admit, I am a reluctant viewer these days.  And it's not just because I'm traveling ,or the unavailability of reliable Internet service! Actually, whenever I'm watching,there's a shadow hovering over me. I want to rejoice and live in these beautiful NBT moments ...but sadly I can't. You know why...and so do I! I feel so cheated! I really wanted to enjoy all the festivities...but alas, I feel absolutely jaded! It's just not fair. 

So in my present state of mind, I really don't think any reasonable scenario to  redeem Mohan's dilemma or reputation will occur soon. Nope!!  This is just too juicy a situation to resolve quickly, or nicely! It's going to get very messy, and heart breaking unfortunately Thumbs Down  The promise of  TRPs is just way too tempting for the CVs, they won't be able to resist the dragging out of this bigamous triangle fiasco!! 

Really, at the risk of sounding heartless, the easiest though least palatable scenario, would be for Riddhima to lose it completely at the wedding ceremony and lose her life! Sorry if I have offended anyone, but I am not advocating murder or suicide here. But that would mean the end of Riddhima, and the end of this distasteful track.  Not going to happen! But then again, I was wrong about the wedding being real, so who knows!Wink

The thing is anything is possible at this point...and that's what I'm afraid of!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
but rids seems in no mood to yield her beloved hubby n her rishta to megs.

n jealousy track in future...no sorry...not my cup of tea...i hv zillions of teles to see that kinda melodrama.

i'm nt able to tolerate rids even a sec n her dreams r too weird.

misty85

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
and so to sort out this situation i have thought of a possible track that looked SENSIBLE to me while keeping riddhima a positive character too . it's like this :

riddhima shows up at MMs sangeet. mohan gets panicked to see her and ends up in confessing his marriage to megha. megha breaks down and calls off her marriage with mohan. both mohan and riddhima runs after her to explain things. after a lot of effort, megha cools down but tells mohan that she WILL NOT marry him till he gets legally divorced from riddhima. all this happens in the absence of the vyas family, so this matter now stays between only these three people - MM & R.

now mohan goes to FIL and says that he's changed his decision regarding his parents and has decided to try to convince them to accept this wedding, specially his dad , as they all wish it to be so, and hence he wants the marriage to be postponed for sometime. vyas family agrees to it.

next day MR goes in search of an advocate to file their divorce case. here enters a new character as the advocate who turns out to be riddhima's old college classmate who had a crush on her during college days. but riddhima remained indifferent to him and later they parted ways after graduation and this guy went on to study law and become an advocate. this guy gets shocked to see riddhima after years and after hearing her story gets furious on mohan but riddhima cools him down. the divorce gets filed and MR gets a six-month time period ( as per the laws ) before finally getting seperated.

now in course of this 6 months, a parallel love story gradually develops between riddhima and her advocate friend which ofcourse doesnt escape MMs notice. so they undertake all possible efforts to bring them together, specially mohan since he still feels the guilt for causing her so much undeserved grief and sorrow. and meanwhile convices riddhima's parents to get them married as soon as MR gets divorced. and at the end of six months, the day comes for MR to get divorced ... as soon as MR divorce takes place, mohan suggest riddhima to get married to her new love in the same court itself ie.court marrige on the same day. and needless to say, MM too get married in court finally. finally as the entire matter sorts out, MM and Riddhima-her hubby becomes family friends forgetting all past issues.

i think this is the only way to keep riddhima as a third angle to MM story without turning her into a Kektaish vamp against MM and also to save Mohan from committing a crime like bigamy. of course then it will mean delaying MM marriage for a few more months but at least it will be better option than to see a black spot on mohan's character. also the MUs between MM regarding this issue, mohan's constant fear of getting caught and the constant family pressure, peer-pressure on MM to get married and societal pressures on riddhima and the complexities arising out of them would provide the TRP-rising spice to the story.

what do you say guys ??Wink idea kaisa laga ??Wink comments and reviews are most welcome !!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87SwastikAshNi

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
@ Polly 

Right! To prove her point to her mom or even to herself that she can handle this, Riddhima will step aside now for meghan in her Mahaan mode. But later she will realise that its not all easy. Then she may turn vamp. 

Your next idea is good but doesn't sound like it will happenLOL. And another character parallel storyConfusedLOL

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 20 July 2012 at 11:23pm

Moner_Radio

1973anu Goldie
1973anu
1973anu

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
How about Guru telling this to Jiji and Nanhi and the trio do something to save everything - NBT, mohan's respect, TRP...
Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
@ subhas :

and i dont want her to turn vamp. if riddhima is sensible enough to understand that mohan had been " emotionally blackmailed " into this marriage and she cant take undue advantage of the " goodness " of a good man just for the sake of it, then she should be sensible enough too to not create problems between MM.

SwastikAshNi

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

@ subhas :

and i dont want her to turn vamp. if riddhima is sensible enough to understand that mohan had been " emotionally blackmailed " into this marriage and she cant take undue advantage of the " goodness " of a good man just for the sake of it, then she should be sensible enough too to not create problems between MM.

CVs ko positivity pasand nahi hoti generally. Did you see how they have turned Renu? She is  behaving like vamp these days not like a grey character who just dislike MegHan and their happiness, which was how Mohan -Renu scenes were earlierOuch

They have not spared any main positive character except jiji. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioSwastikAshNimisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index