Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
but rids seems in no mood to yield her beloved hubby n her rishta to megs.

n jealousy track in future...no sorry...not my cup of tea...i hv zillions of teles to see that kinda melodrama.

i'm nt able to tolerate rids even a sec n her dreams r too weird.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
and so to sort out this situation i have thought of a possible track that looked SENSIBLE to me while keeping riddhima a positive character too . it's like this :

riddhima shows up at MMs sangeet. mohan gets panicked to see her and ends up in confessing his marriage to megha. megha breaks down and calls off her marriage with mohan. both mohan and riddhima runs after her to explain things. after a lot of effort, megha cools down but tells mohan that she WILL NOT marry him till he gets legally divorced from riddhima. all this happens in the absence of the vyas family, so this matter now stays between only these three people - MM & R.

now mohan goes to FIL and says that he's changed his decision regarding his parents and has decided to try to convince them to accept this wedding, specially his dad , as they all wish it to be so, and hence he wants the marriage to be postponed for sometime. vyas family agrees to it.

next day MR goes in search of an advocate to file their divorce case. here enters a new character as the advocate who turns out to be riddhima's old college classmate who had a crush on her during college days. but riddhima remained indifferent to him and later they parted ways after graduation and this guy went on to study law and become an advocate. this guy gets shocked to see riddhima after years and after hearing her story gets furious on mohan but riddhima cools him down. the divorce gets filed and MR gets a six-month time period ( as per the laws ) before finally getting seperated.

now in course of this 6 months, a parallel love story gradually develops between riddhima and her advocate friend which ofcourse doesnt escape MMs notice. so they undertake all possible efforts to bring them together, specially mohan since he still feels the guilt for causing her so much undeserved grief and sorrow. and meanwhile convices riddhima's parents to get them married as soon as MR gets divorced. and at the end of six months, the day comes for MR to get divorced ... as soon as MR divorce takes place, mohan suggest riddhima to get married to her new love in the same court itself ie.court marrige on the same day. and needless to say, MM too get married in court finally. finally as the entire matter sorts out, MM and Riddhima-her hubby becomes family friends forgetting all past issues.

i think this is the only way to keep riddhima as a third angle to MM story without turning her into a Kektaish vamp against MM and also to save Mohan from committing a crime like bigamy. of course then it will mean delaying MM marriage for a few more months but at least it will be better option than to see a black spot on mohan's character. also the MUs between MM regarding this issue, mohan's constant fear of getting caught and the constant family pressure, peer-pressure on MM to get married and societal pressures on riddhima and the complexities arising out of them would provide the TRP-rising spice to the story.

what do you say guys ??๐Ÿ˜‰ idea kaisa laga ??๐Ÿ˜‰ comments and reviews are most welcome !!๐Ÿ˜Š

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Polly 

Right! To prove her point to her mom or even to herself that she can handle this, Riddhima will step aside now for meghan in her Mahaan mode. But later she will realise that its not all easy. Then she may turn vamp. 

Your next idea is good but doesn't sound like it will happen๐Ÿ˜†. And another character parallel story๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†? 
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 11 years ago
1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How about Guru telling this to Jiji and Nanhi and the trio do something to save everything - NBT, mohan's respect, TRP...
Moner_Radio thumbnail
@ subhas :

and i dont want her to turn vamp. if riddhima is sensible enough to understand that mohan had been " emotionally blackmailed " into this marriage and she cant take undue advantage of the " goodness " of a good man just for the sake of it, then she should be sensible enough too to not create problems between MM.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: polly_03

@ subhas :

and i dont want her to turn vamp. if riddhima is sensible enough to understand that mohan had been " emotionally blackmailed " into this marriage and she cant take undue advantage of the " goodness " of a good man just for the sake of it, then she should be sensible enough too to not create problems between MM.

CVs ko positivity pasand nahi hoti generally. Did you see how they have turned Renu? She is  behaving like vamp these days not like a grey character who just dislike MegHan and their happiness, which was how Mohan -Renu scenes were earlier. 

They have not spared any main positive character except jiji. 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1973anu

How about Guru telling this to Jiji and Nanhi and the trio do something to save everything - NBT, mohan's respect, TRP...

Just truth coming out won't salvage mohan. It has to come from him or atleast he should be there to accept it. Also megha is the one who should know this truth first. 

knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Oh Does that mean truth comes out. I'm happy truth coming. Not worried about consequences at all as long as truth comes out and mohan's character is salvaged. I'm very selfish on this๐Ÿ˜†. 

I Ditto your opinion Subha...consequences are definitely not important here...salvaging Mohan's character seems to be very important as of now...it's so painful to see the "New" Mohan...can't take it at all. By the way, bring back the "dink chika" ringtone to his phone pleeejj...

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1973anu

@ anu :

keep Nanhi out of this. she might be over-matured for her years, but she's a child after all. i dont want her to be used in this issue. 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: knraji

I Ditto your opinion Subha...consequences are definitely not important here...salvaging Mohan's character seems to be very important as of now...it's so painful to see the "New" Mohan...can't take it at all. By the way, bring back the "dink chika" ringtone to his phone pleeejj...

I think the ringtone will make a comeback only when real mohan will come back otherwise it won't, i think. The ring tone changed after mohan left vyas house and thats when mohan started looking different like someone else. So it will come when and only if mohan's character is salvaged. Otherwise its lost forever like mohan๐Ÿ˜ญ, i believe.