India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

A way to save Mohan and keep Ridz-TRP drama too

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Considering that Riddhima seems to be there for long term and also drama potention due to her for the TRP reasons, i came up with this idea where mohan's character can be salvaged and yet they can keep Riddhima angle for some use later. 

Here is my idea: 
Mohan should reveal the truth after the sangeet. Riddhima is there and she would justify and support mohan that he was only helping and there is nothing more to this. After some initial shock, everyone decides to go ahead with the marriage. Vyas family has been behaving weird and they can agree to this as wellLOL. They didn't bother about Indu's opinion or acceptance, when that was the main reason for Megha's denialConfused. WIthout addressing that problem they are going ahead and that too deciding marriage like big decision in one or two day's timeConfused. So they can agree for this as well. 

Then after leaving from the ceremony, Riddhima can mull over the sangeet, Jealousy can take over Riddhima, then she can do whatever the CVs intend her for. 

Another thought that came just now is Indu tapko-ing in the sangeet ceremonyConfused. She starts creating hungama and mohan supporting his decision and Riddhima supporting him too and then Indu calms down (I somehow stongly think Indu won't be cause of marriage stopping ). Then rest of the ceremony procedes. But here in this scenario because the sudden intrusion and hungama, mohan won't be able to tell the truthOuch. I think this also can happen. But i like 1st option better than the 2nd one. 

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

siyakeraghavDee_76blmadhuriswavai2kkkap00r.Indu.Meera_Ka_MohanBharti_ksitammaSweet-Lioness-Deb-sonu-monuRishrabhNeelimaSJshamil-krazyriya-memadHit.It.MissSwastikAshNimanesha76--Udhay--misty85AkkiHP

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
I think Rids will stop Mohan to tell the truth and go ahead as of now..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishrabh

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

There can be 3rd Scenario to this , But i am scared to write it . So its better i let people speculate . As i had predicted to my friends that Riddhima while seeing Mohan - Megha together she will dream herself & Mohan together . 

Edited by manesha76 - 20 July 2012 at 10:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammamisty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

There can be 3rd Scenario to this , But i am scared to write it . So its better i let people speculate . As i had predicted to my friends that Riddhima while seeing Mohan - Megha together she will dream herself & Mohan together . 

write,manesha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kunalrocksswavai2misty85manesha76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
New spoiler came up...check the forum LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammamisty85-Swetha-

Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Oh Does that mean truth comes out. I'm happy truth coming. Not worried about consequences at all as long as truth comes out and mohan's character is salvaged. I'm very selfish on thisLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

siyakeraghavKunalrocksswavai2knrajisitamma-krazyriya-_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Oh Does that mean truth comes out. I'm happy truth coming. Not worried about consequences at all as long as truth comes out and mohan's character is salvaged. I'm very selfish on thisLOL
Same here...It's true that the spoilers by arshi_sarun turned true but again jyada expectations naa rakhna. Agar truth saamne aa gaya toh phir hum sab happy. Party

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaSwastikAshNimisty85manesha76Sunna_Deewani-Swetha-

Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Same here...It's true that the spoilers by arshi_sarun turned true but again jyada expectations naa rakhna. Agar truth saamne aa gaya toh phir hum sab happy. Party

Don't worry! These days i'm being very cautious about expecting anything. The ideas which i suggested are not my expectation but just a result of thinking - are there ways to save mohan's character with the channels demands? TRP aur channel demand ke baare me hume bhi sochna padtha haiLOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNimisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index