Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

N coldwater was poured onthe trailof redroses 20/7 (Page 11)

chand1234 IF-Sizzlerz
chand1234
chand1234

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
nice post !!!
jst hateee anjali...whts her prob ?? x(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

garlic IF-Dazzler
garlic
garlic

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
wow great postClap

Fazila~

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Nice post

The episode started so well but then (sigh) Confused

I do not know what is the big deal even if he wanted to spend some time with his wife ... And the family members were behaving as if they were commiting some crime ... The good thing was that atlast Payal spoke up ... Go for it girlClap

Mami, Akash and Anjali were super duper annoying Angry

Fazila~

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avi64

okay the start was good... ASR is ASr... so yes he planned it all... i was sooo rightTongue

their hug with ipk title track was sooo good! and then ASR opens his bizman's mouth and there you go... Khushi gets irked up and she pushes him away and then hits him... he jerks her into a hug! she fights and finally gives in... that was the best part!!! Star

I know.. that was my fave too! everything else was .. i hate to say this.. but very disappointing!

third almost kiss?! stop playing with our excitement cvs... its being sooo mean... par yaar bura ho gaya... matlab isse badi chop nai ho sakti thi...Ouch

Agreed.. yesterday I was so disgusted.. it's one thing to make phone call or kidnappers or even HP disturb you.. but the entire family.. who thought of that... that must have been so mortifying! and the way the whole family reacted.. when Shyam used to romance with Anjali in front of everyone.. no one minded! When Arnav romances wit Khushi, that's a crime???

and i totally agree with you they should start romancing in OP's room! LOLhell at least vaha to privacy milegi... nahi to ASR please lie that you have to go a business trip and take your wife with you cause here she'll have no respect! because the people who were dying to see you get married and have a proper honeymoon are the same ones who are jealous of you!

ROFL OP/HP/JPs room seems perfect.. but Im sure they will be interrupted there too.. I think they sould move permanently to Gupta house!

you know if mamiji doesn't stop intruding on people's life i'm going to kidnap her hello hi bye bye! hasn't she heard of something called between man and wife?? go to wherever mamaji is puhlese...

ROFL

so proud of payal... she finally got the guts to speak...Clap

akash is acting useless... what is he a ten year old mamma's boy... god! he wasn't hungry bcoz his Di hasn't eaten... and when his control freak of a mother says come i'll feed you he goes?Angry

payal plz pack your bags and leave... Akash needs to realize that he's acting a jerk...

agreed. Akash is pathetic.. If I were Payal, I will never be able to love Akash again.. I just lost respect for him!

Di ne to sab nipore diya... (di spilled milk on any progress arhi made...) what did she mean when she said tum badal gaye ho?? now if a man spends time with his wife... vo badal gaya?! what society yaar! and wasn't she the same one to arranged the bali plan?!

and i swear i was literally thinking the same thing! shyam was sooo much better... atleast he was a disguised cupid in a villian... whatever he did brought arhi close... anjali is creating a rift... kya kare!

Yup.. I think I liked Shyam better.. every time he did something to Khushi it used to disgust me.. but I still used to watch.. but now I just fast-forward the scenes with Mami-Akash-Anjali, 'coz they are all pathetic.. I mean I agree the current track is reasonable and I know why the CVs made it that way.. they do have to drag the show.. so that it goes on forever.. but at the same time.. the characters are just going overboard and annoying us so much! Angry I think the CVs are making IPK a melodrama, like the typical shows on tv .. it's no longer the cute love story it was until Feb 9th!

Awesome post! awesome takes!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Avi64Fazila~

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Intriguing update Fuzzy, we have new wave of attitudes and new dichotomy coming to RM.  Khushi and Arnav are husband and wife totally now.  Anjali is shedding her sweet, candy kind personality completely.  Payal is coming to her boiling point.  How will it all play out Monday and Tuesday?

Arnav has a choice to be made and Anjali will then make her choice and these two will determine the future of IPKKND.  What about Khushi??  I don't like where I believe GH is taking her next week.

Arnav needs to decide if he is going to tell Anjali truth of his contract marriage therefore clearing Khushi somewhat then Anjali can decide whether she believe him and go back to sweet, sugar and candy or her other choice.  She is not grey Fuzzy, she can turn completely black and say I don't care, make a choice brother me or Khushi. If Khushi stays Anjali can makes her life hell.  Arnav has a choice which one????  My guess, Khushi is going back to GH and possibly with Payal.

Do you see what is REALLY happening Fuzzy.  IPKKND is changing.  The leads are becoming Arnav and Anjali.  Khushi is sidelined.  That is where we are heading because I believe that is what PH offered to keep DB.  What they didn't take into consideration is the fans.  Their is a backlash with fans because we didn't sign up for brother/sister drama, we sign up for romance between Arnav and Khushi.  I don't know the outcome but this is my statement.  I will not accept Anjali as lead of IPKKND.

Thanks for brilliant analysis...

boreddamselFazila~

Avi64 Goldie
Avi64
Avi64

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

okay the start was good... ASR is ASr... so yes he planned it all... i was sooo rightTongue

their hug with ipk title track was sooo good! and then ASR opens his bizman's mouth and there you go... Khushi gets irked up and she pushes him away and then hits him... he jerks her into a hug! she fights and finally gives in... that was the best part!!! Star

I know.. that was my fave too! everything else was .. i hate to say this.. but very disappointing!

seriously... after watching the epi I was asking myself... have i really watched IPK today? what just happened?

third almost kiss?! stop playing with our excitement cvs... its being sooo mean... par yaar bura ho gaya... matlab isse badi chop nai ho sakti thi...Ouch

Agreed.. yesterday I was so disgusted.. it's one thing to make phone call or kidnappers or even HP disturb you.. but the entire family.. who thought of that... that must have been so mortifying! and the way the whole family reacted.. when Shyam used to romance with Anjali in front of everyone.. no one minded! When Arnav romances wit Khushi, that's a crime???

The entire family stepping up was... i have no words... i mean i was feeling sooo wierd... Poor Khushi would have been so mortified... I hated when it happened... but the worst part was definitely their reactions... if it had been a usual IPK epi with usual Anjali she would've teased Arhi along with Nani till the end of time... and that would have been totally fun to watch... but what happened...

And you are sooo right... if Shyam romances with Anjali everyone is like Damadji humari bitiya se kitna pyaar karat hai... and if Arhi romance even when they are alone its a shameful act?! for heaven's sake they are legally wedded! Thats I don't know typical hard core social mentality... a daughter should get a loving husband but a son should always remain a son... and IPK taking that surely means its now targeting on trp aunties... The story no longer remains the love story we all started to watch... its turned into a typical melodrama...

and i totally agree with you they should start romancing in OP's room! LOLhell at least vaha to privacy milegi... nahi to ASR please lie that you have to go a business trip and take your wife with you cause here she'll have no respect! because the people who were dying to see you get married and have a proper honeymoon are the same ones who are jealous of you!

ROFL OP/HP/JPs room seems perfect.. but Im sure they will be interrupted there too.. I think they sould move permanently to Gupta house!

yeah i'm sure they are going to get more privacy there than at RM... infact arnav should buy a new place and shift there for good... at least until people at RM get their sanity back!

you know if mamiji doesn't stop intruding on people's life i'm going to kidnap her hello hi bye bye! hasn't she heard of something called between man and wife?? go to wherever mamaji is puhlese...

ROFL

akash is acting useless... what is he a ten year old mamma's boy... god! he wasn't hungry bcoz his Di hasn't eaten... and when his control freak of a mother says come i'll feed you he goes?Angry

payal plz pack your bags and leave... Akash needs to realize that he's acting a jerk...

agreed. Akash is pathetic.. If I were Payal, I will never be able to love Akash again.. I just lost respect for him!

Me too... I thought he'll stand up for his wife no matter how upset he is on her... tell his mom that some things are meant to be discussed between two people... but he chooses to become mumma boy! Look at Payal... no matter how badly he was treating her, she told Khushi not to intervene...

Di ne to sab nipore diya... (di spilled milk on any progress arhi made...) what did she mean when she said tum badal gaye ho?? now if a man spends time with his wife... vo badal gaya?! what society yaar! and wasn't she the same one to arranged the bali plan?!

and i swear i was literally thinking the same thing! shyam was sooo much better... atleast he was a disguised cupid in a villian... whatever he did brought arhi close... anjali is creating a rift... kya kare!

Yup.. I think I liked Shyam better.. every time he did something to Khushi it used to disgust me.. but I still used to watch.. but now I just fast-forward the scenes with Mami-Akash-Anjali, 'coz they are all pathetic.. I mean I agree the current track is reasonable and I know why the CVs made it that way.. they do have to drag the show.. so that it goes on forever.. but at the same time.. the characters are just going overboard and annoying us so much! Angry I think the CVs are making IPK a melodrama, like the typical shows on tv .. it's no longer the cute love story it was until Feb 9th!

I am not even able to find the current track reasonable... Anjali is having complex that her brother is having a beautiful love life?? and she wants her cheat of a husband back? tell me what behavior is that? You could have been upset... fragile... needing your brother's support... that i totally get... why don't you tell him you want to spend time with him... he'll leave everything for you... tell him you want to do what you used to do before both of them got married... don't tell him he's changed... cause he hasn't and whatever difference has come up is partly because you added fuel to fire...

Akash has no backbone... he cannot decide the right from wrong himself... he needs his mother to do that for him... what kind of a reaction is that? why is he upset? because payal had a big secret from him? did you ask her why she didn't tell you? did you ever build up any trust for her to confide in you? ohk... i still get that promise stuff and all... stick to that reason... why the hell is he upset that payal is concered about her sister? isn't that natural? aren't you feeling the same? you snap at her because she cooked your favourite meal? i don't get that!

Mami... what can i say about her? she is sticking to her character... but i thought the investigation with phati sari would have made her realize that the gupta sisters are really in love with the raizada's son... people suffer from a terrible amnesia problem in that place...

Nani is the only sane person in the entire world it seems...

And in all this no one once thought about Arnav being kidnapped and Khushi being the one rescuing him! he's alive for heaven's sake because of her and this is the way you treat her... wow!

I'm sorry i'm being so negative... and ranting so much... but i can't see such a beautiful show turn into ash...

Shyam ko vapas le aao for revenge... we get a much better storyline... without any melodrama...

Punkin22Fazila~

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by boreddamsel

seriously... after watching the epi I was asking myself... have i really watched IPK today? what just happened?

The entire family stepping up was... i have no words... i mean i was feeling sooo wierd... Poor Khushi would have been so mortified... I hated when it happened... but the worst part was definitely their reactions... if it had been a usual IPK epi with usual Anjali she would've teased Arhi along with Nani till the end of time... and that would have been totally fun to watch... but what happened...

And you are sooo right... if Shyam romances with Anjali everyone is like Damadji humari bitiya se kitna pyaar karat hai... and if Arhi romance even when they are alone its a shameful act?! for heaven's sake they are legally wedded! Thats I don't know typical hard core social mentality... a daughter should get a loving husband but a son should always remain a son... and IPK taking that surely means its now targeting on trp aunties... The story no longer remains the love story we all started to watch... its turned into a typical melodrama...

yeah i'm sure they are going to get more privacy there than at RM... infact arnav should buy a new place and shift there for good... at least until people at RM get their sanity back!

ROFL

Me too... I thought he'll stand up for his wife no matter how upset he is on her... tell his mom that some things are meant to be discussed between two people... but he chooses to become mumma boy! Look at Payal... no matter how badly he was treating her, she told Khushi not to intervene...

I am not even able to find the current track reasonable... Anjali is having complex that her brother is having a beautiful love life?? and she wants her cheat of a husband back? tell me what behavior is that? You could have been upset... fragile... needing your brother's support... that i totally get... why don't you tell him you want to spend time with him... he'll leave everything for you... tell him you want to do what you used to do before both of them got married... don't tell him he's changed... cause he hasn't and whatever difference has come up is partly because you added fuel to fire...

Akash has no backbone... he cannot decide the right from wrong himself... he needs his mother to do that for him... what kind of a reaction is that? why is he upset? because payal had a big secret from him? did you ask her why she didn't tell you? did you ever build up any trust for her to confide in you? ohk... i still get that promise stuff and all... stick to that reason... why the hell is he upset that payal is concered about her sister? isn't that natural? aren't you feeling the same? you snap at her because she cooked your favourite meal? i don't get that!

Mami... what can i say about her? she is sticking to her character... but i thought the investigation with phati sari would have made her realize that the gupta sisters are really in love with the raizada's son... people suffer from a terrible amnesia problem in that place...

Nani is the only sane person in the entire world it seems...

And in all this no one once thought about Arnav being kidnapped and Khushi being the one rescuing him! he's alive for heaven's sake because of her and this is the way you treat her... wow!

I'm sorry i'm being so negative... and ranting so much... but i can't see such a beautiful show turn into ash...

Shyam ko vapas le aao for revenge... we get a much better storyline... without any melodrama...

Agreed to everything you said, girl! I don't mind the negativity at all.. I am trying so hard not to be negative.. Ok, I hate doing this, but I'm going to try and justify why the CVs are doing this.. well I keep telling myself this.. all the time!

Let's start with Anjali - Anjali is jealous.. plain and simple.. she is not strong.. she always needed support.. either in the form of her husband or in the fom of her bro. now that her husband is gone she needs her bro.. she is jealous not of Arnav, but of Khushi, who is the reason her husband is not with her, is now the reason why her brother is not giving her his full attention. All this is just because she is weak.. she has always had support, so she has never had to learn to stand up on her own two feet for herself (I hate women like that.. god has given you an opportunity to do that right now.. use it, instead of relying on support again!) 

Next, Akash.. his is just plain ego.. he is hurt that Payal never told him the truth and Shyam humiliated him in front of his family right.. saying see, Payal didn't even tell your husband.. men with ego issue.. they are not worth it.. I started hating Akash from the moment he started doubting her because of Bubbly.. Their relationship also came pretty easily to them, because of Arnav-Khushi.. so unlike them, these two never had to go through tests to prove their love for each other or learn to trust each other! Well now I dont even care.. I think she should just leave him.. Arnav at least always loved Khushi.. Akash, I dont htink he even loves Payal anymore, so why should Payal stay.

Mami, just when I started loving her.. Mami also has the same issue.. ego.. why did Khushi hide the truth from her? and now Khushi saved Arnav alone.. and is trying to be the heroine.. also deep down she never liked the sisters.. so she just wants to blame them..

This is no justification! I hate the current track. Like I said in my post.. I have just started fast-forwarding the parts with Akash-Mami-Anjali.. why? because I don't want to feel upset.. I started watching IPK 'coz it was cute and fun and because it made me happy.. since Feb 9th, it turned into a melodrama.. but still there was intensity.. intense anger by Khushi and Arnav.. intense hatred towards Shyam.. it was amazing and then the kidnapping track.. it was so good.. all the suspense.. I saw IPK in a different light then.. it was brilliant!! I mean I actually miss Shyam.. I do hope they bring him back.. 'coz when he was there I was disgusted by him, but I still watched.. now all this melodrama .. it's just for the TRP aunties.. its not for us Arshi fans.. !! and CVs, yes, I am disappointed.. not because I want Arshi scenes.. but because I want those intense scenes back, not pathetic hopeless characters!

But then again, I know.. I am no one to criticize what you do.. I am JUST a viewer. I do understand how difficult it must be for you to come up with a story everyday.. you must be working hard.. I understand all that.. and you guys the entire crew do an awesome job.. but that doesn't mean I should love the track, right? It's because of my love for you guys that I am fast-forwarding the pathetic scenes.. 'coz otherwise I will hate you.. and I don't want to!

Avi64Fazila~

Hifah IF-Sizzlerz
Hifah
Hifah

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
nice post

Fazila~

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index