Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

N coldwater was poured onthe trailof redroses 20/7 (Page 10)

Avi64 Goldie
Avi64
Avi64

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
okay the start was good... ASR is ASr... so yes he planned it all... i was sooo rightTongue

their hug with ipk title track was sooo good! and then ASR opens his bizman's mouth and there you go... Khushi gets irked up and she pushes him away and then hits him... he jerks her into a hug! she fights and finally gives in... that was the best part!!! Star

third almost kiss?! stop playing with our excitement cvs... its being sooo mean... par yaar bura ho gaya... matlab isse badi chop nai ho sakti thi...Ouch

and i totally agree with you they should start romancing in OP's room! LOLhell at least vaha to privacy milegi... nahi to ASR please lie that you have to go a business trip and take your wife with you cause here she'll have no respect! because the people who were dying to see you get married and have a proper honeymoon are the same ones who are jealous of you!

you know if mamiji doesn't stop intruding on people's life i'm going to kidnap her hello hi bye bye! hasn't she heard of something called between man and wife?? go to wherever mamaji is puhlese...

so proud of payal... she finally got the guts to speak...Clap

akash is acting useless... what is he a ten year old mamma's boy... god! he wasn't hungry bcoz his Di hasn't eaten... and when his control freak of a mother says come i'll feed you he goes?Angry

payal plz pack your bags and leave... Akash needs to realize that he's acting a jerk...

Di ne to sab nipore diya... (di spilled milk on any progress arhi made...) what did she mean when she said tum badal gaye ho?? now if a man spends time with his wife... vo badal gaya?! what society yaar! and wasn't she the same one to arranged the bali plan?!

and i swear i was literally thinking the same thing! shyam was sooo much better... atleast he was a disguised cupid in a villian... whatever he did brought arhi close... anjali is creating a rift... kya kare!

Awesome post! awesome takes!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chevalboreddamselFazila~

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Awesome post, the only thing i liked in the episode was Arshi scenes if we didn't get those we would have been Damn bored, looking forward to more Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

cheval IF-Dazzler
cheval
cheval

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
oh gosh i really hate this epi loed only arhi scene thatz all

anyway heard that next week there will be more romantic scenes by telebuzz n also there will be a rain sequence next week

hope so

anyway i too think payal shud leave she must stand for herself now n be an adult

Fazila~

ms_1991 Goldie
ms_1991
ms_1991

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
loely post!

Fazila~

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Hey fazi awesome post dear as usual..
i loved the episode... ARHI scene is just magical...Day Dreaming
Now khushi should leave RM as soon as possible... i felt really bad for her and payal tooCry
Atleast if they were in GH, we can get some peaceful romance, atleast we cannot see this humiliation... Khushi will feel better
Ahhh arnav... I felt bad for him too... he's completely stuck ...Cry
Everyone performed brilliantly in the episode... Fabulous performances...Clap
thanks for the post fazilaHug

Fazila~

riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
So sorry for being late You know the reason.Please send me the PMs of your work I will definitely read and reply you later.
Like Arshi's moments ofcourse all time.Hope this time he won't be angry with Khushi.When Mami accused Khushi I thought Arnav will beat her his expressions were awesome.Real hubby expressions who wants to protect his wife from that bad woman.Mami you forget one thing when you are doing this you are harming your own kid.Akash you need nipples and bottle???

Fazila~

vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
well written...

Fazila~

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
i swear i am surprised nobody has gone and murdered this family for being jerks, creeps and plain old selfish
i really dont want to say too much because i am sure i will end up bashing the whole raizada family and the fans wont be happy
all i can say is i think the time has come for the sisters to leave the house with their dignity still somewhat intact before these ppl do somethign even worse
cheers for pm dont think there anything worth watching these days well readign since i no longer watch it

Fazila~

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index