Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Punkin22 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Intriguing update Fuzzy, we have new wave of attitudes and new dichotomy coming to RM.  Khushi and Arnav are husband and wife totally now.  Anjali is shedding her sweet, candy kind personality completely.  Payal is coming to her boiling point.  How will it all play out Monday and Tuesday?

Arnav has a choice to be made and Anjali will then make her choice and these two will determine the future of IPKKND.  What about Khushi??  I don't like where I believe GH is taking her next week.

Arnav needs to decide if he is going to tell Anjali truth of his contract marriage therefore clearing Khushi somewhat then Anjali can decide whether she believe him and go back to sweet, sugar and candy or her other choice.  She is not grey Fuzzy, she can turn completely black and say I don't care, make a choice brother me or Khushi. If Khushi stays Anjali can makes her life hell.  Arnav has a choice which one????  My guess, Khushi is going back to GH and possibly with Payal.

Do you see what is REALLY happening Fuzzy.  IPKKND is changing.  The leads are becoming Arnav and Anjali.  Khushi is sidelined.  That is where we are heading because I believe that is what PH offered to keep DB.  What they didn't take into consideration is the fans.  Their is a backlash with fans because we didn't sign up for brother/sister drama, we sign up for romance between Arnav and Khushi.  I don't know the outcome but this is my statement.  I will not accept Anjali as lead of IPKKND.

Thanks for brilliant analysis...
Avi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: afnariaz

So sorry for being late You know the reason.Please send me the PMs of your work I will definitely read and reply you later.
Like Arshi's moments ofcourse all time.Hope this time he won't be angry with Khushi.When Mami accused Khushi I thought Arnav will beat her his expressions were awesome.Real hubby expressions who wants to protect his wife from that bad woman.Mami you forget one thing when you are doing this you are harming your own kid.Akash you need nipples and bottle???

dont worry...read when u can...im also on hold...   My Writing Index
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Avi64

okay the start was good... ASR is ASr... so yes he planned it all... i was sooo rightπŸ˜›

their hug with ipk title track was sooo good! and then ASR opens his bizman's mouth and there you go... Khushi gets irked up and she pushes him away and then hits him... he jerks her into a hug! she fights and finally gives in... that was the best part!!! ⭐️

sigh...😍

third almost kiss?! stop playing with our excitement cvs... its being sooo mean... par yaar bura ho gaya... matlab isse badi chop nai ho sakti thi...

they r teasing us now...😑

and i totally agree with you they should start romancing in OP's room! πŸ˜†hell at least vaha to privacy milegi... nahi to ASR please lie that you have to go a business trip and take your wife with you cause here she'll have no respect! because the people who were dying to see you get married and have a proper honeymoon are the same ones who are jealous of you!

true...he should go to london...he missed an imp meeting...take ur wife with u...

you know if mamiji doesn't stop intruding on people's life i'm going to kidnap her hello hi bye bye! hasn't she heard of something called between man and wife?? go to wherever mamaji is puhlese...

see even mamai ji has disappeared...

so proud of payal... she finally got the guts to speak...πŸ‘

im so glad...n she was fuming...good job...πŸ‘

akash is acting useless... what is he a ten year old mamma's boy... god! he wasn't hungry bcoz his Di hasn't eaten... and when his control freak of a mother says come i'll feed you he goes?😑

πŸ˜† mummy willl warm him a bottle of milk...πŸ˜†

payal plz pack your bags and leave... Akash needs to realize that he's acting a jerk...

not acting...hes a jerk...😑

Di ne to sab nipore diya... (di spilled milk on any progress arhi made...) what did she mean when she said tum badal gaye ho?? now if a man spends time with his wife... vo badal gaya?! what society yaar! and wasn't she the same one to arranged the bali plan?!

and i swear i was literally thinking the same thing! shyam was sooo much better... atleast he was a disguised cupid in a villian... whatever he did brought arhi close... anjali is creating a rift... kya kare!

Awesome post! awesome takes!😊

thanks...Anjali is just being selfish...she cant be happy...no one around her should be happpy...u always find out how strong a t bag is...when u put it in boiling water...well Anjali has shown us how she is...
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Punkin22

Intriguing update Fuzzy, we have new wave of attitudes and new dichotomy coming to RM.  Khushi and Arnav are husband and wife totally now.  Anjali is shedding her sweet, candy kind personality completely.  Payal is coming to her boiling point.  How will it all play out Monday and Tuesday?

I so tired of it all...im tired of hoping...i dont see them going anywhere...how long do i wait???

Arnav has a choice to be made and Anjali will then make her choice and these two will determine the future of IPKKND.  What about Khushi??  I don't like where I believe GH is taking her next week.

Its all in their hands...do they want us happy? or r they making themselves happy...i dont comprehend them at all...n now i dont even want too...😑

Arnav needs to decide if he is going to tell Anjali truth of his contract marriage therefore clearing Khushi somewhat then Anjali can decide whether she believe him and go back to sweet, sugar and candy or her other choice.  She is not grey Fuzzy, she can turn completely black and say I don't care, make a choice brother me or Khushi. If Khushi stays Anjali can makes her life hell.  Arnav has a choice which one????  My guess, Khushi is going back to GH and possibly with Payal.

Both the girls should leave...i wish buaji comes n hears mami ji blasting the 2 girls about shyam...n just takes them to GH...i will be so happy...😳

Do you see what is REALLY happening Fuzzy.  IPKKND is changing.  The leads are becoming Arnav and Anjali.  Khushi is sidelined.  That is where we are heading because I believe that is what PH offered to keep DB.  What they didn't take into consideration is the fans.  Their is a backlash with fans because we didn't sign up for brother/sister drama, we sign up for romance between Arnav and Khushi.  I don't know the outcome but this is my statement.  I will not accept Anjali as lead of IPKKND.

Thanks for brilliant analysis...

Then they can keep DB n loose us...if Sanaya is not the lead...then no IPK...then ill go on strike...no IPK n NO IF...simple...😑
kalo_megh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anjali😑 she really irritated me with her thoughts...like seriously the poor guys is in  love and is married...he needs some time with his wife as well..he cant always just roam around you asking if your ok...its like now that she's not happy, she doesn't want anyone else to be happy either..she just wants what she wants...i love her character, but they are ruining it with her cheap thoughts!! and Mami..you cant expect anything better...anyways the 1st part of the epi was the best..loved the hug, the IPK track in the background and the whole romantic shebang!! πŸ˜Š

<3 Barun <3
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ASRsweetKKG

😊nice post dear

loved reading it...πŸ‘

but let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?😑
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?😑

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, 😳she was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, 😳she was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone 😳, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji 😳& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, πŸ‘πŸΌ
is tat the same Anjali..???????πŸ˜•
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????😑

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...🀒
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????🀒
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???😑
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???😲
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.😑omg..he was far better i think!!!!.😑😭

I completely agree with you I guess cvs didn't forget all of those. All of a sudden why they are turning Angali's character grey and want to make Khushi di ki saut.
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME POST ARGHH ANJALI
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: SSB28

Nice post

The episode started so well but then (sigh) πŸ˜•

I do not know what is the big deal even if he wanted to spend some time with his wife ... And the family members were behaving as if they were commiting some crime ... The good thing was that atlast Payal spoke up ... Go for it girlπŸ‘

Mami, Akash and Anjali were super duper annoying 😑

sigh...