really sanaya is on leave
but poor soul deserves it yaar
she had been working like anything since barun's leave
hope atleast  she gets some much deserved rest
let's see what poojali has instore for us
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Yay! Fuzzy's post!
You know hon, I don't even want to comment. I'm just tired... tired of being upset.

πŸ€—  sigh...did u hear Sanaya is going for 4 days???? so gr888888...im off now...no more posts hahahahha...

I screamed with joy at the start of the episode.. and then the Raizadas interrupted and I just .. I just was .. I don't know.. disappointed.. and upset.. 

First of all, Arnav.. how much time does it take you to kiss a female.. get it over with!!! You take so much time, that's why people interrupt.. phone call, kidnappers, HP and now the entire family!
Second, you don't scare a girl.. it's NOT FUNNY! you know.. just when we had started dating, my boyfriend and I were walking in the dark.. it was around midnight..  there were no street lights and I was terrified of the dark. So I was holding his hand. I knew we were about to pass a graveyard, I told him please dont leave my hand. I am scared of graveyards.. you know waht he did?? He left my hand when we reached the graveyard.. and I was like.. please its not funny.. im scared.. i nearly cried.. and he was laughing... he made me stand there scared for a few seconds.. before he took my hand again.. its not funny.. honestly! and look at Arnav grinning.. god! guys!!! πŸ˜‘ 
and third, Fuzzy, you are right... he had to rub it in her face.. you ran into my arms, KKGSR.. aah, ASR! <I shake my head in disapproval> 

Aww cute boyfriend n bad Arnav :) luchaaa

but .. nevertheless.. yes.. nevertheless.. I screamed with joy.. screeched.. threw my arms up in the air with excitement.. the hug was amazing.. a part of me wished yesterday that I hope she wouldn't run into Arnav's arms today... because Arnav's attempts were getting too cute.. I wanted him to try more to woo her... πŸ˜³ 

πŸ˜†

But was it just me.. or did the almost kiss somehow not have the usual Arshi magic today?? Khushi looked kind of hesitant, but not shy.. no hyperventilation.. Arnav seemed to have a naughty look, but he looked like he was going to kiss her for the sake of doing it.. it just seemed different, from their usual passionate moments, for example like yesterday..or maybe it was the music.. maybe rabba ve would have been better here.. I don't know.. it just looked forced..

We dont know of her reaction to it all...maybe she as angry...cause she didnt a chance to say anything...the family tapak pari grrr rrr

Anyways, I stop there.. I refuse to comment about anything else and ruin my mood. Just updated my FF.. ohh.. Anjali is turning into such an awesome villain in my story.. the more upset I get watching the episode, the more villainous Anjali turns in my FF πŸ˜†

Love you, Fuzzy!! Thanks for the pm, babe!! πŸ€—
love u too...dont worry...sigh...no use...ill think of something better hehehehe night sleep now...😳
Loved your hopeful Precap, hope it happens.
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

exactly dear...when she was blabbering & romancing with creepwaa poor arnav was happy top of the world by seeing tat...😭seriously..i dont know...i really dont know..wat anjali & cvs is doing...πŸ˜•
only one more question..."will happy days ever exists in arhi's life...😭 
leave it...one day???no...😭
half day/ i hour...forget it πŸ˜­...
will they get a chance 2 complete their kiss...watever.
.finally...will these couple get some privacy in RM???????🀒
I dont think so...i may sound hard..im sorry...but nothing gonna happen inRH house...all r horrible ppl but nani ji...they should move to Gh...only then we might see soemthing...grrr...this kiss will take 6 months or so...i dont know why...but sigh...i hate ittt...😭 Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by velangini

really sanaya is on leave
but poor soul deserves it yaar
she had been working like anything since barun's leave
hope atleast  she gets some much deserved rest
let's see what poojali has instore for us
shes sure does... n now lets see how arnav n his di runs the show n bring the trp up...i quit...😑
Originally posted by pinky89

Hey Fazzy πŸ€—
Great post !!!! Loved the episode well balanced !!! Felt very bad for Arnav his Di went this side khushi went this side leaving him all alone...He is trying to make both of them happy ... Anjali is getting on my nerve πŸ˜‘ Cant he happy with his wife wats her prob if he fell in love with his wife like she isnt love shyam ... Akash back to moms son he is not listening way payal is saying ... Shyam cupid track is better than Anjali jealousy track ...
for us n Arshi...yes sss
Originally posted by velangini

hola fuzzy
time to rant on
i found the episode cringeworthy and pretty funny
confused,let me explain

the family were looking at arhi as if they had just committed a murder
is husband and wife hugging is such a crime 
their accusing looks just made me go grrr
and waterfalls "chotey" had me cringing
and akash man i was thinking that you did it with payal
but by the looks of his to arhi i dout he ever touched payal
and mamiji cnan somebody give her a fevicol lipstick so that her mouth can be shut forever
naniji was the only saving grace but still she should give mami an earful so that she can never disgrace payal and khushi

arnav and anjali scene was just funny
is she his sister or ex
if she is angry with her chotey why couldn't she take meds
why is she punishing that unborn baby
she took meds only when arnav gave her that too after much pleading

is she the same anji who staged an arguement with her hubby just to make asr understand the importance of shaadi

is she the same one who was explaining him about love

is she the same sister who prayed in front of god that her chotey may find someone

is she the sameone who conspires with nani to hook up her bro with khushi

is she the same anji who made him understand the need to confess whatever is in your heart

is she the same who brought bali to delhi

is she the same who made them perform heer-ranjha act 

is she the one who bought tickets to london for kkgsr while asr is supposedly away

if yes i am sorry anji i don't sympathise with you anymore
you think chotey changed
okay agreed
but what were you doing when you were all over your swine of a husband
always calling him and worrying about him
isn't your bro not allowed to have a life

i seriously doubt the ability of raizada bros to be husbands when they can't defend their partners

asr,dude seriously clear the haze from your crazy family members eyes
tell them that you know about shyam
you told nani but what about akash and mami
now please don't go and lashout at khushi
if you do,you can't be redeemed,sorry

aweome post fuzzy
all the points are really good

thanks good job...im tired of hypocrisy in RH house...
Originally posted by Fazila~

shes sure does... n now lets see how arnav n his di runs the show n bring the trp up...i quit...😑

don't know about arnav 
but his sister sure is taking trps down much more faster

Ur so right...she doesnt appreciate her family...when u dont apprciate the good around u...u loose them...N shes gonna suffer one day alone...soon...😑

Originally posted by AR_EternalLove

nyc post fazzy..πŸ‘..i just loved hug scene...romantic.. ..i loved anjali character the most in ipk...but now..she is really getting on my nerves...i know she is going thru bad phase..but why she doesnt look that her enitre family is with her...and so is her two sister in laws.. who r making every effort so that she dont suffer...πŸ˜•
she is so lucky to have this family...but doesnt realise that khushi and her own brother has gone thru life threatning experience few days back and that too because of her soo called shyaaam ...why cant she understand their pain and suffering...she doesnt trust her own brother...what the...😑

has she asked them in all these days if they r fine or not...or just want creep by her side...really i dnt love anjali character nowπŸ˜•

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Fazila~

thanks good job...im tired of hypocrisy in RH house...

man rm is just like a zoo where all the animals have caught bug
here it being babying anji all the time
even my 2 yr kid doesn't feel so much jealousy when i take another kids into my lap
*sigh*i am fed up