India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dood ka dood and pani ka pani

xena1 Newbie
xena1
xena1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
OK, My Hindi is average so that's as much as I will do.
I think that while all the veiwers of this show are decent people the writers and director along with the BIG CRY BABY Cry are psychotic. There is a word in the english language for a relationship between brother and sister which is not pure and platonic ... it is IN...S !!!
I will not soil the screen by writing it but it is disgusting what CRY BABY Cry is doing and demanding. The main talent in the show are SI ans BS. If you are treating SI with such disrespect then I have a few words of advice before I stop watching along with many others
1. Does CRY BABY Crywin the awards ? Sure if they were giving out prizes for "Cry me a River"
2. SI should quit !! She has more talent in her little finger than CRY BABY Cry has in her whole head and will easily get another serial lead. Anyone will be lucky to get her. Let them get the idiot to put on a mask and really get to make out with Arnav.
3. Cry BABY Cry has shown how unprofessional and selfish she is so DUMP HER !!!! NO ONE will give her a JobAngry  Maybe she can sit at home and wait for that ALIEN Ouch  to jump out of her stomach.
4. I think the 4 PIPSQUEAKS/ RATS? CHUUHAS need to realize that the real power is in our hands, not CRY BABY Cry.
5. Email Starveiwersforum with your complaints agianst this abuse and degradation of women being shown on their channel and disgusting tracks on family TV. Anyone in USA, contact them in DC on 7/24. I will also send a post to Aamir Khan about the degrading behaviour shown towards women on prime TV.
Producers don't think that we the PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE ANY POWER or say in what you put up. You exist because of our support and when that goes so do YOU.Angry
6. Again get rid of CRY BABY of put her where she belongs !!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top