Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
sanaya needs rest... but how will ipk survive without her???😭

after a week, again... iss BD ko kya naam doon???
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She definitely needed a break, after all she's been working hard for a long time! When Barun was on leave, she had handled the show well enough, when it came to her scenes! It's worth it!πŸ˜›
Now it's a good time to show how the brother-sister relationship of Arnav and Anjali will evolve because of him falling in Love, her assumption of him lying, and them breaking apart and the distance between them increasing. The pressure of seeing Khushi there with her brother everyday, and the vicious memories coming back to her only to make her wince and think twice about the child and regret about some relationships! Arnav striving hard to stop dwindling between his sister and wife, his attempts to make both of them happy, his attempts to win his wife back (which is making Anjali assume that the distance between them has increased), circumstances leading to him coming back home, even if he had a meeting and then trying to spend some time with his wife which only triggers the assumption of him lying to his one and only sister, Anjali, and converting it into a conclusion!
And there are lots more to it!!
Wish them all the luck! Hope to see Sanaya back on screen very soon!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Annie
😳
chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Since May 12th She has been in more screen space thatn any other character she carried the episodes entores on her shoulders with the suppporting cast she needs her break instead of acknowlwding that and understanding that people want to boycott the episode think again she is also a human being and needs a break.

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nooo people lets not skip next weeks episode just because sanaya wont be there!!! We love not only Sanaya and Barun but Khushi Arnav and everyone else, which makes the show!! Please, we all need to watch and support IPK and raise trps!!
sanayakhushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She has entertained us nonstop and i do hope she gets some much needed rest! 

@Wasim - I don't want to see any didi ki saut drama anyway so I will surely be taking a break too till Sanaya is back πŸ˜ƒ
Sobti_is_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
kya bakwaas hai ?!??!?? nahi :(
PiscineMolitor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing.. I'm gonna meet them, so need the dates.. thanks :)
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i am happy for her she needs a break ..πŸ₯³but get ready for didi ka drama
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
sanay's 3 days holidays were due ! which she had to take when after baruns return BUT NO BDS ! they have shot all the scenes b4 hand of sarun ! and yes she is reshooting form tuesday! so noworries abt BD hopefully
SizzlingPaRud- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

SI deserves it! She has worked her butt off, hope she comes back soon fresh and ready to blow us away again <3  It will b really hard 2 watch though!! I think i'll tke the golden advice offered on the 1st pg πŸ˜†