Fashion and Beauty

Is there a remedy for this?

anumeghagoyal thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm a 37 year old mother, but my skin looks and feels like someone in their late 40's. Is there a remedy for this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayushibindal thumbnail
The major reason for this can be dehydration or the presence of clogged pores and dead cells. What you need is a skin care service that can allow your skin to 'breathe'. I faced this same problem a couple of years back when I entered my late 30's. It is a period when both skin and body start to age. Upon the suggestion of my friends, I went in for a skin care service offered by Kaya skin clinic. This service, Ultra Youth, turned my life around! It helped reduce the signs of ageing, and refreshed my skin. So I would advise you to drop in at a Kaya skin clinic & care centre today!
nevantamedia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You need to follow 3 basic steps... cleansing, toning and moisturizing. Do it regularly and also apply face pack. If you prefer home remedy then apply honey pack regularly. I'm sure it will help you. Beauty experts have revealed many useful beauty tips on Nevanta. We have huge collection of fashion and beauty videos on Nevanta.
sagarikanm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Honey is very good for skin. It works wonders on skin. If you have oily skin then try multani mitti face pack. Its good for oily skin. Follow latest fashion and beauty trends on Nevanta.