India-Forums

Fashion and Beauty
Fashion and Beauty

Is there a remedy for this?

anumeghagoyal Newbie
anumeghagoyal
anumeghagoyal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
I'm a 37 year old mother, but my skin looks and feels like someone in their late 40's. Is there a remedy for this?

ayushibindal Newbie
ayushibindal
ayushibindal

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
The major reason for this can be dehydration or the presence of clogged pores and dead cells. What you need is a skin care service that can allow your skin to 'breathe'. I faced this same problem a couple of years back when I entered my late 30's. It is a period when both skin and body start to age. Upon the suggestion of my friends, I went in for a skin care service offered by Kaya skin clinic. This service, Ultra Youth, turned my life around! It helped reduce the signs of ageing, and refreshed my skin. So I would advise you to drop in at a Kaya skin clinic & care centre today!
nevantamedia Groupbie
nevantamedia
nevantamedia

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
You need to follow 3 basic steps... cleansing, toning and moisturizing. Do it regularly and also apply face pack. If you prefer home remedy then apply honey pack regularly. I'm sure it will help you. Beauty experts have revealed many useful beauty tips on Nevanta. We have huge collection of fashion and beauty videos on Nevanta.
sagarikanm Groupbie
sagarikanm
sagarikanm

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Honey is very good for skin. It works wonders on skin. If you have oily skin then try multani mitti face pack. Its good for oily skin. Follow latest fashion and beauty trends on Nevanta.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top