Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

My Viewpoint as to what to give all EHMMBH viewers

EnchantU Newbie
EnchantU
EnchantU

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Hi all u beautiful people!

I was just thinking that maybe the makers/producers of EHMMBH are running out of ideas and angles so in my own little fictional world I made up what could be what could make all EHMMBH fans happy. ALL BIASES ASIDE. Now as I respect you all and your point of views or input, please have the courtesy to respect mine. Thank you lovlies!!

Issues between family members to address:

Gramps and Aunt Swami's authority in the V. Household

Jeevika's role as daughter in law

Tension between Aunt Swami and Virat & Viren's Mom

Tension between Jeevika & Maanvi's Grandma and Aunt Swami

The relation of V&V's mom and Mr. Talwar(?)

A change in Viren as the Obedient, tolerating Son who does everything for the sake of 'family and honor'

Relations between JV and VM...

Now just my fictional thoughts and ideas, No one has to agree but if the main people are looking for ideas, here goes nothing:

So Jeevika has been proving herself to be an inadequate daughter in law thus far therefore S and Gramps disapproves. Jeevika will prove herself a capable daughter in law now that Maanvi is under Virat's care. Swami and Gramps will not show their dissatisfaction in front of Viren as they know how deeply he loves Jeevika.

On the other side, Maanvi learns to slowly give into Virat's love with all that he does for her.  Small gestures…mock ceremonies…both playing with the neighborhood kids and such. ( ie A mock wedding ceremony that sends the kids and audience into hysterical happiness while it almost gives Grandma a heart attack) LOL…yes  I'm evil.  Dubbu's mom and GG can be the comical sidekicks here.

Swami and Gramps discuss Viren and Jeevika and as Gramps has said before, "you made this relation between them possible;  therefore it's your right to make the call on what happens now that Jeevika has proven herself unworthy of the V name. "

V&V's mom overhears but is not strong enough to stand up for Viren and Jeevika's love.

Grandma grows to realize Virat's love for Maanvi but she has yet to accept it while great grandma and the rest of the family gloat in it.

Viren is called away due to an unexpected occurrence of a client's case *Mr. Talwar.

Swami and Gramps have a 'talk' with Jeevika while Viren is away and drops a 'divorce' bomb.

Jeevika is shattered while Swami and Gramps tell her to keep quiet about it and just 'leave'.

Maanvi calls to ensure that everything is fine between her di and jeeju.  Jeevika lies and tells Maanvi everything just fine then switches subjects to discuss Maanvi & Virat. For the first time, Maanvi gushes about Virat as she's was a flower in danger of wilting but Virat became her Sunshine/Nourishment and Virat overhears. He vows to nourish Maanvi back to health and bring a smile on Maanvi's face always.

Viren calls and dotes on Jeevika and Jeevika gives a foreshadowing ''goodbye". Viren feels that something is wrong and Jeevika almost gives into the need to tell him but doesn't as Swami and Gramps make her promise oath on everything that matters to her.

A heartbroken Jeevika steps out of the V. household holding memories near her heart, she takes Dabbu with her and makes him promise not to say anything.

Jeevika arrives home and everyone is surprised to see her.  After some time, a troubled Dabbu lets the cat out of the bag. The Choudary family is hurt and scandalized beyond belief.

Viren comes home to find Jeevika missing and searches for her. He questions his wife's disappearance but no one gives him a straight answer. He finally goes to his mom with Mr. Talwar in tow.  His mom isn't honest with him but because of Mr. Talwar's past relation with her, he knows she's lying.

Viren is lost and going crazy as Jeevika will not pick up on his phonecalls.

Grandma kicks Virat out of the Choudary household. Now both Maanvi and Jeevika are hurting but like sisters, are trying to be there for one another.

Virat comes home in a rage, he tells Viren everything and both V Brothers fly into a rampage ( Yay a first for the ever calm and logical Viren!) hehehe

Mr. Talwar finds a time to confront V&V's mom, he tells her that he understands the past and they can't change that but he wants the chance to be there for her now. He'll be her strength to withstand all wrongs…V finally breaks and tells him everything. He promises to help her make everything right for her sons.

Grandma denys all access and venues for the V. Boys to get to the Choudary girls vowing that there will never be any kind of relations between the families again.

Maanvi's health worsens and Jeevika shows symptoms of pregnancy.  Worried and at a loss but prideful, Grandma takes the step to ensure divorce proceedings between Jeevika and Viren while at the same time turning to Dr. Maanan to help and find help for both her girls.

Dr. Maanan's correspondences have increased, thus he has new venues to help with Maanvi's cancer at the same coin he finds that his feelings for Jeevika are still there. He becomes the girls 'stronghold' as they view him as their brother and he supports them.

Dabbu all the while is the go between JV-MV…slyly keeping the boys updated on their girls.

Viren goes beserk at receiving divorce proceeds and tears it apart and confronts…Virat is the one to hold him back this time only this time, They both are about to walk the V household to go after their girls, Vanishka stops them and gives them her blessings with Mr. Talwar in tow, for the first time, defying the law of the household as a daughter-in-law herself.

It is Mr.Talwar who is ever the efficient observer and he makes Gramps of all people see from his viewpoint and the viewpoint of the grandchildren.

Gramps now questions the wisdom of his and Swami's actions.

Grandma C and Swami have a face off...

The foursome prove to the Elders that Love conquers all...

and no Maanvi does not die and yes Virika have a baby girl

LMAO

Woah didn't mean to write so much…lol anyone else care to elaborate? Feel free.

We can even give Swami a reason to come alive in love again cause no stoically uptight person isn't that way without a reason in which in life can always have a resolution! :)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
lmaooo told u wat i feltLOL seriously screenplay for ektaLOL

but gud to know this enchantment  is U
EnchantU Newbie
EnchantU
EnchantU

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
lol actually I've never watched an Ekta Drama...I never watched Hindi Telly and  dramas until Geet and Khushi...up til now I've always been a bollywood films only...but lord...didn't know the dramas would get addictive too.

Sorry for my ignorance! :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top