Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Top 5 Ways to Ruin a Show (Page 9)

-tanya96- Senior Member
-tanya96-
-tanya96-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Excellent post! xD

I always used to be a big fan of anjali, mainly because of her character..
She always seemed so, um understanding
So much more mature, and cool-headed than the rest of the clan.

Now, i do know that they have to show her facing mental trauma, that is fine..
But do they not realise that they are ruining the main essence of her character?
Anjali's character is a beautiful one, and it still has soo much of potential..
They are just making her look like a black sheep, a feeble and a weak-hearted one! :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
what ever u have said is absolutely true .. that has been my beef with this show since the beginning n especially post holi  .. they just rush into tracks n nothing ever reaches the high point n climax ... they come up with really interesting tracks n then just loose them or forget about them n rush head first into something else entirely .. there r  too many to list .. the realisation of what all has been done to khushi sums a big chunk of them .. forget redemption not even realisation seems to be on the horizon .. lot of tomes i have felt a disconnect between the epi s .. the most emotion evoking of scenes r handled in the most blase manner right in the next epi ! case in point the poolside I HATE U .. such a poignant scene n what do we get next ??? 
when o when will the cvs realise that continuity is an important part of any show most importantly a daily soap ! what these ppl r doing is leaving the audience confused .. not everyone has the time to ponder on the thought process of the characters n the subtexts behind each episode like the select internet audience ... if the audience is forever confused they will just stop watching .. n that mr gh is the biggest truth .. so satyamevjayate to u too !

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neena1989

i do not think our show is ruining.
i do not mind the screen space given to anjali
ipk was always like this.
from very begining when it was revealed to audience that shyam is anjali's husband then only it was clear that all will blame khushi for this
even if arhi are seperated with it i do not mind
you all use to say the story is turning into didi ki saut
but my dear friend if the plot was like this that anjali trusts khushi and arnav and khushi will support her then i think arhi would be the supporting cast and anjali the main lead just like the child bride show

just make something clear seperation is very much needed to focus on arhi
they can not show only lovey dovey scenes without script

we all
1,do not want mu between arhi
2.now we do not want anjali to seperate them
plzz  the cvs will not be left with any story  to show if they will listen to us

yesterday only i came across a post comparing ehmb and ipk stating both have story reversal.

from the very first or even before that the first article i read about the show was that the show is named vaidehi and it is about a brother and his sister and how thier life changes after meeting thier spouses so they are potraying that only and not ruining the show

no one grudges anjali's screen time.

it is the way they are ruining her and the way she is jealousof the arhi bond we are complaining

we always knew the bro-sis bond was important part of the show.

but al the promos boasted it is the love story of two opposite individuals. that is the USP and that is what we want as focal point as they brought us into the show based on that from day 1

Edited by rima - 21 July 2012 at 7:26am

staker123

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by chaitra2011

Originally posted by sree07

Thumbs Up

dekha hai tho dekha... I am following god almighty's advice. So i am skipping all anji and maami drama's

That is the only thing we can do right now Smile
well said guys. haan dekha hai to dekho. and then woh dekhenge ke kuch dino men koi dekhne wala hi nahi hogaSmile

thechaigirl

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reniji66

Originally posted by rima

• Build up very nice tracks and never stick to them or bring them to logical end. Example:Post marriage  redemption and Khhushi's truth
  • Build strong and beautiful characters and destroy them: Example Anjali Jha
  • Build beautiful romantic scenarios and never complete them: Example: the umtpeen near kisses
  • Build strong and good male leads and turn them into wimps: Example Akash and even Arnav when he does not confront his family about Khushi
  • Build the expectations of audience that this is a love story and then tell them it is about the sister and brother only. No example needed here.

Tell me how can we blame TRPs for never rising? How will it rise when the makers themselves are unable to see what mistakes they are making?

And please don't tell me I don't know better than the makers what is good for the show. I SIMPLY KNOW...Because I am the audience who puts in 30 mins for this show everyday and spends a lot of time even thinking about it!

PS: I am rushing out. But before going I had to make this post.

I also posted this on FB page of 4 lions
Your posts are always worth a read.  But what I don't get is why you're mentioning this.  4 Lions already knows how to ruin a show.  Why did you think you needed to remind them?  Mind you I make these points only regarding their previous show.  Hint:  Begins with G and ends with EET!!
1.  Whatever happened to the girl's family?  Why did only the most opposed person attend her wedding?  What about her siblings?  What about the guy's former girl that caused him to be so?  She never happened, did she?  Forgiving the bad guy too quickly and easily?  I could really go on, but I won't.
2.  Sasha, mera matlab hai, Mam; Dadi; Meera; NT; Dev; Maan; Geet!  Is that everyone??
3.  Living under the same roof; countless falls and trips; sindoor in mang but no real marriage yet and of course no SR cuz it will hurt the baby; etc, etc, oh I give up!
4.  Maan, Dev
5.  Started with Maan/Geet ended up with Laugh India Laugh
4 Lions are experts at ruining a good show; experts!!!!  If I had known they were the production house, I would NEVER have watched this show.  And yes, this is complaining and frustration, but why?  Its because this PH refuses to give the audience what they want.  I hope they remember that we begged literally begged them to fix it when they are all standing on the unemployment line.

Cryguess they never learnt the lesson

anyway i did not flip for that show like this one because the concept did not go down with me. initially i watched it thinking it had a social message as the girl was betrayed by an NRI, later i lost it because it began to be a romance with the brother!
-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you! I'm sick of this Didi Ki Saut track! No wonder they changed the name, they wanted to 'trick' the viewers into watchng the show and thats what they did for the whole year and now back to the original show knowing many viewers religiously follow the show! Even they knew Didi Ki Saut wouldnt have had even a handful of viewers of its ownn!

Edited by Fan_ipkknd1 - 21 July 2012 at 7:30am

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

rima so true.we waited for 40 days when kidnap track was over everyone was expecting a redemption track,but what track is this now?when shaym exposed i expected even a single member of RM to come out with a dailouge to khushi'how much u suffered for this family?'not even ArnavShocked.what story is this?i am loosing my patience.
exactly. 40 freaking days for this bull crap of anjali crying and crying. it is true anjali would be crying . but jealous of arhi? i did not expect this

vijji12

staker123 IF-Sizzlerz
staker123
staker123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by neena1989

i do not think our show is ruining.
i do not mind the screen space given to anjali
ipk was always like this.
from very begining when it was revealed to audience that shyam is anjali's husband then only it was clear that all will blame khushi for this
even if arhi are seperated with it i do not mind
you all use to say the story is turning into didi ki saut
but my dear friend if the plot was like this that anjali trusts khushi and arnav and khushi will support her then i think arhi would be the supporting cast and anjali the main lead just like the child bride show

just make something clear seperation is very much needed to focus on arhi
they can not show only lovey dovey scenes without script

we all
1,do not want mu between arhi
2.now we do not want anjali to seperate them
plzz  the cvs will not be left with any story  to show if they will listen to us

yesterday only i came across a post comparing ehmb and ipk stating both have story reversal.

from the very first or even before that the first article i read about the show was that the show is named vaidehi and it is about a brother and his sister and how thier life changes after meeting thier spouses so they are potraying that only and not ruining the show

no one grudges anjali's screen time.

it is the way they are ruining her and the way she is jealousof the arhi bond we are complaining

we always knew the bro-sis bond was important part of the show.

but al the promos boasted it is the love story of two opposite individuals. that is the USP and that is what we want as focal point as they brought us into the show based on that from day 1

u are right but every episode can,t be great naa..i think the main problem is the timing of such scenes.they should not place such scenes (anjali-arnav rift)in arhi  romantic scene.we viewers watch the scenes with lot of expectation and get dissapointed

rima

Go to top