India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Top 5 Ways to Ruin a Show (Page 6)

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
U know Rima i started smiling even before i opened the post, just by reading the topic itself... Nice one, non no no... pretty good one actually.

Light the fire and then douse it with water instantly has been the motto of this show, only we were not aware of it initially. B it the fire of revenge, injustice or passion, take ur pick, u will have numerous instances for all of them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BaruunSobtiAfyatvbufrima

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Rima,
The show is in ruins since long now.
I think it's high time we come up with posts making suggestions regarding 'how to overcome IPK obsession'. I mean it. I'm so tired of watching cringe worthy scenes daily and then ranting about it on IF. The makers are not bothered it seems. Gul never responds, the one who does has already advised us to quit. So what is stopping us? I swear if it wasn't for Barun and Sanaya... Ouch
I feel spent and tired like I'm loosing a battle daily, bit by bit. One week you feel everything will be fine and then bammm... no Sir.. we'll make it crappier than you can imagine.
I just want to get rid of it now. Help! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BaruunSobtiOmNaMaSteOmtvbufrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi4eva_18

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by Arshi4eva_18

I dont our show will be ruined by the CV's. We also saw the rise in TRP's and I hope that this week we will regain our spot in top 5 :)

TRP were down last week and this week it may have risen but friday's episode again killed it for next week

The rain sequence will be next week, wont that interest people ?
you still think there will be a rain sequence?
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seoulbeats

What I hate the most is the character inconsistency shown in the serial. 
i completey agree
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

they ruined the show in a matter of an episode itself which went on to a week & now its becoming 2 weeks
they have the capacity to do what they want & i cant believe star plus is actually freaking allowing this
everything started with that bouquet meant for khushi then that cake cutting & then we all know how far it has been & god knows what more rubbish we need to see 

harshu for me it began with the day he said i wish i had not met you
niki_09 Goldie
niki_09
niki_09

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
yess yess ...im hurt ...real bad ...i agree wid u tooo
BaruunSobti Senior Member
BaruunSobti
BaruunSobti

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Check. Check. Check. Check & Check.

Whatever you have pointed out, i can CLEARLY see how the cvs have RUINED this show. Seriously the list that you have written has made it official and clear that Cvs HAVE effed this show up big time! 

The characters Beautiful colours that the Cvs had portrayed in the beginning of this show have now FADED. 

The storyline that the Cvs have came up with is just SOO un - realistic & typical. I believed that this serial was unique and different not like EVERYSINGLE serial that have that type of typical storyline! 

I usedd to see IPKKND with a different light. Because it had its own charm, it showed how two different worlds entwine with eachother and how the family was shown as a realistic household with the rituals and morals they followed. IPKKND showed us their high expectations by showing us each episode differently and uniquely.

But now, i will never expect them to show me a goood episode with True Romance and Love. Beacuse ALL the romantic scenes i have seen so far in this serial have NEVER EVER been complete! The Cvs just tend to leave it and neglect it, and that just PISSES me off to the core! Idk why the hell they do this!?

I really am eager to write so much about what im sick of and how the Cvs have treated this show irresponsibly by not giving that Expectation that they used to give to us. Its ALL GONE. Idk why they have done this and idk what they are going to get from this track that they have PROUDLY made up. 

Cvs, have Officially RUINED IPKKND! Congradulations to them! 

IPKKND's TRUE colours have now faded! Thanks Cvs, alot. >.< 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanrima

BaruunSobti Senior Member
BaruunSobti
BaruunSobti

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vellainsaan

Rima,
The show is in ruins since long now.
I think it's high time we come up with posts making suggestions regarding 'how to overcome IPK obsession'. I mean it. I'm so tired of watching cringe worthy scenes daily and then ranting about it on IF. The makers are not bothered it seems. Gul never responds, the one who does has already advised us to quit. So what is stopping us? I swear if it wasn't for Barun and Sanaya... Ouch
I feel spent and tired like I'm loosing a battle daily, bit by bit. One week you feel everything will be fine and then bammm... no Sir.. we'll make it crappier than you can imagine.
I just want to get rid of it now. Help! LOL

Clap Hats off, SALUTE  to youu my dear! I seriously agree with you. & thats what i used to think, chalo, this week wasn't a good one, next week will surely be a good one! But no, ALL they gave us was complete CRAP! Weeek after Weeek, i used to have a ray of hope that DW, Next weeks episodes will clear everything, BUT i guess,WE WERE expecting to muchh from them! & YES its like we are loosing a battle everyday and just getting sick and tired of having hope, when really theres none. 

I've now given up. I seriously can't take this anymore, everyday i give the Cvs a chance to change the storyline , cause I KNOW, IPK has raised the bars of excellent worthy episodes, but NO. They haven't. Im seriously fed up, sick & tired and Now i have officially lost hope and i believe i am defeated big time! I Have given up. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanrima

Go to top