Top 5 Ways to Ruin a Show (Page 13)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

exactly dear...i think mr.snakewaa was better than mrs. snakewaa...Angry
how 2 spoil expectations & love scenes...no one can beat cvs in tat matterStar
so many fantastic story lines r there already in show...but they r not getting importance as expected early...Cry.instead wat the...?????no dear..i gave up yesterday!!!!!!!Ouch
same here. yesterday was the final straw

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
You are absolutely rite with ways to ruin a show ... I just can't get to read the IPK team's mind ... what they are upto or their thought processing is entirely different from us normal viewers... I had made a post on the need of a sensible track to survive the viewers ... I desperately want a sensible track now to retain my addiction to IPK ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmgsk

You are absolutely rite with ways to ruin a show ... I just can't get to read the IPK team's mind ... what they are upto or their thought processing is entirely different from us normal viewers... I had made a post on the need of a sensible track to survive the viewers ... I desperately want a sensible track now to retain my addiction to IPK ...

agree. commented on your post
abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by Angels11

Thanks Rima. u ve posted exactly wat i wanted 2 say but in a better, coherent, cohesive manner. I ve had enuf. The next time i c poison ivy DI touch her chote i swear i ll throw something at the screen. I swear.

To all those kind souls lecturing that its natural for poison ivy to behave/react in this manner 1 zimple kostin.

If u r in weepy willow's position what w'd ur dialogue be. Think. Come on its not that difficult. Ok lemme ve a shot at dialogue writing.

WEEP WEEP SOB SOB

"How can SHYAMji do this. I mean i love him so much. He said he loves me as well. He said rani sahiba is the most important person in the world. Now he has gone ahead & fallen in love with another gal. He has deserted me & my baby. He doesnt love me anymore."

SOOB SOB SOBTI SOB

Oh wait but this dialogue was mouthed by the greatest DI on earth this week. HA HA. Good work gal.

WAIT! WHAT OMG.

Weepy willow did say all these dialogues but instead of the name SHYAM she said CHOTE.

D'oh

I rest my case!

CensoredOuch

i rest my case too.

loved what you wrote.

yes that would be the natural reaction.

how can a woman cry over her brother's married life when her own is ruined?

why sn't she even thinking about her previous shyamji and the body of accusations against him. She knows khushi's fiance was her PG. So what is the big deal in connecting some dotes. she even knew his name is shyam. the whole family from arnav to anjali have forgotten it.

what bull crap

Damn right !! What BS!  She just has to connect the dots and the freaking irritating thing here is she knows Shyam is the culprit here,.. Remembering all those doubts and displeasure she had over Shyam starting from the engagement ring have gone out of the window for Anjali.. And Arnav too..

How can Anjali and Arnav forget he had that ring when Anjali said that ring must've been Shyam's surprise for her? And we all thought Anjali will succeed in catching Shyam.. Oh silly me..she wants to play dumb, dumber, dumbest contest..

Pah! D'oh

rima

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kitty25

ALSO we all thought that SHYAM is going to be like a brother to KUSHI  when he entered the serial...he had a nice smile with kind eyes...and they made us to hate him in the end...Shocked we don't need a character like shyam...just little bit of grey shade is enough... then everybody can forgive him later...not like this lawyer turned as a criminal...this serial is not a thriller... its a family drama...now what will the CV's do?..will they bring back criminal husband back or anjali's going to be mental making everybodies life miserable...
the criminal hubby will be officially back. they could have kept shyam grey instead of black.

hi rima thank you for answering  and  acknowledging all our posts...If all the TM do it  this way it will be nice...Clap

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged

ALSO we all thought that SHYAM is going to be like a brother to KUSHI  when he entered the serial...he had a nice smile with kind eyes...and they made us to hate him in the end...Shocked we don't need a character like shyam...just little bit of grey shade is enough... then everybody can forgive him later...not like this lawyer turned as a criminal...this serial is not a thriller... its a family drama...now what will the CV's do?..will they bring back criminal husband back or anjali's going to be mental making everybodies life miserable...
the criminal hubby will be officially back. they could have kept shyam grey instead of black.

hi rima thank you for answering  and  acknowledging all our posts...If all the TM do it  this way it will be nice...Clap
thanks for the thanksSmilei don't know about others, but I feel if someone has invested time commenting on my post, I have to honour them with a reply, at least as far as my ability permits.

kitty25

Cutee999 IF-Dazzler
Cutee999
Cutee999

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
agree with you on every point...

rima

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angels11

Thanks Rima. u ve posted exactly wat i wanted 2 say but in a better, coherent, cohesive manner. I ve had enuf. The next time i c poison ivy DI touch her chote i swear i ll throw something at the screen. I swear.

To all those kind souls lecturing that its natural for poison ivy to behave/react in this manner 1 zimple kostin.

If u r in weepy willow's position what w'd ur dialogue be. Think. Come on its not that difficult. Ok lemme ve a shot at dialogue writing.

WEEP WEEP SOB SOB

"How can SHYAMji do this. I mean i love him so much. He said he loves me as well. He said rani sahiba is the most important person in the world. Now he has gone ahead & fallen in love with another gal. He has deserted me & my baby. He doesnt love me anymore."

SOOB SOB SOBTI SOB

Oh wait but this dialogue was mouthed by the greatest DI on earth this week. HA HA. Good work gal.

WAIT! WHAT OMG.

Weepy willow did say all these dialogues but instead of the name SHYAM she said CHOTE.

D'oh

I rest my case!

CensoredOuch

i rest my case too.

loved what you wrote.

yes that would be the natural reaction.

how can a woman cry over her brother's married life when her own is ruined?

why sn't she even thinking about her previous shyamji and the body of accusations against him. She knows khushi's fiance was her PG. So what is the big deal in connecting some dotes. she even knew his name is shyam. the whole family from arnav to anjali have forgotten it.

what bull crap

He ll simply say DEKNA HAI THO DEKHO. Wish SI on leave i am sure TRP ll come dn 2 Confused

rima

Go to top