India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Top 5 Ways to Ruin a Show (Page 11)

morning_dews IF-Sizzlerz
morning_dews
morning_dews

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
yeah rima...only i can comment on your post is I AGREE WITH EACH AND EVERY SINGLE WORD SAID BY YOU...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

Add to that the billion bloopers we overlook for the sake of Sanaya and Barun.

Add to that the immature CVs who respond like 5 year olds to their fans.

Add to that complete degenration of the story to a regular saas-bahu show.

Arrey, even in saas-bahu shows the daughter-in-law is accused and played dirty against subtly.

In IPKKND - everyone stands around shouting accusations and name-calling the daughter-in-laws. Even the husbands who are supposed to be in love with their wives.

All that is left is physical abuse of the daughter-in-laws.
i completely agree. i hate the way these guys stand and watch as their wives are called phati sari and khoon bhari tang. disgusting to the core. i feel like slapping mami and people who write such crass stuff

thechaigirl

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashmi24sya

yeah rima...only i can comment on your post is I AGREE WITH EACH AND EVERY SINGLE WORD SAID BY YOU...
thanks buddy. i guess they have made us all sail the same boat. sigh!
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spoorthi

i agree with u,glad that u made the topic
people thing we all bash but this is the fact
one day they give us so much that we all will be so happy but the next day we will be disappointed
i agree every day can't be rabaa ve but the episode should be balanced and not anajli ,payash
they have wonderful cast ,they should be used properly
yesterday the only thing that was worth watching was arhi scenes,i loved it , i don't know but i felt like arhi scene was forced (ppl don't bash me)
bcz why did arnav decorate with the rose petals in the hall rather than it his own room,it doesn't make sense they don't get privacy in their room itself than why did they opt for hall,this was all done for anjali to see this decorations and think that now chotte has chosen khushi rather than her
and create MU between them,and we all saw she has already told indirectly to arnav what she feels and now on when arnav come closer to khushi will b reminded by his di's words and may finally back off and bring back shyam again
and khushi will be again left confused about his feelings toward her

when u look at this arhi role is very small than di,if this what cvs's r planning then forget what we want ,then why to blame trp's

except for sangeet the CVs have never let arhi be happy for some time. there is always some disaster and the trps dip. let them languish in the bottom ten for this. what can we do. even loyal fan like me am not looking forward to monday

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

I really don't knw and can't understand di CV understand that they are fighting with 8pm time slot...

case a top show with high trp fighting with them..
and only show who can fight with that shw is non other than IPK..
but case of last epi will they really knw that they are ruining..
now I only waiting for Arnav's decision..
if he fight for his love and try his best to balance both relationship..
and do every thing for his love his Khushi then only I watch...
if not there s no point for me..case Im fedup with Anjali whom the person I used to love after Khushi...
but now I am only wait for Arnav's decision...
then will decide...
from what I saw in the P7 section arnav may allow khushi to leave. so that is his decision or hers. either ways they are parting

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by urvashi_93

oh good good, I also link the 4lions fb fan page every now and again but no on responds >.> i think they ignore... if u have twitter... how bout tweeting to GH? altho he might have another hissy fit >.< does Gul Khan have twitter?
gautam hegde will say 'dekhna hai to dekho' Smile
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick29

Originally posted by anu17

I really don't knw and can't understand di CV understand that they are fighting with 8pm time slot...

case a top show with high trp fighting with them..
and only show who can fight with that shw is non other than IPK..
but case of last epi will they really knw that they are ruining..
now I only waiting for Arnav's decision..
if he fight for his love and try his best to balance both relationship..
and do every thing for his love his Khushi then only I watch...
if not there s no point for me..case Im fedup with Anjali whom the person I used to love after Khushi...
but now I am only wait for Arnav's decision...
then will decide...

Just a comment -- what you are saying "now I only waiting for Arnav's decision" is what they were waiting for -- these guys have steered the audience to think that there is a correlation between the concern and protection you show towards a suffering sis and the love you have towards a wife you are trying to make yours for life!

This very thought process is MENTAL.  In a man's world there are so many spheres.  In each sphere, we have the "most important person" and we cater to the person based on the needs.  At times we may be under pressure because of timing etc -- but there is never any confusion.

Today's Anjali Act (it is still 7/20 here in San Fran) was one where she blurred that line -- it was sick.

For a Man -- His Mother is the center of the sphere of all females that have motherly affection towards him.

His Dad is the center of the sphere of all people who give him "fatherly advise and love".

the Wife is the center of all "romantic/lustful/romantic love/life partner affection/just that soul mate that you can share anything with" feelings he has towards a female.

The Business Partner that gives him the most revenue is the center of the biz sphere.

These dont interfere -- they are all mutually exclusive.

What screwed up the show and the aspect that is the middle of all the problems is their effort to induct this crap into the middle of this show.  Anjali's character crossing the line and becoming and looking for the "center of all world" attention makes this SICK.

Yes Arnav says "you are my world" -- she is if it comes to rescuing himself or her -- he would probably save her life.  But he will not choose between Khushi and Anjali -- Anjali needs to find that soul mate for that -- not this crap of looking to Arnav for those affections.

Honestly Disgusting -- I hated this thought process from the time Rima predicted it a while back.

Just some objective views -- I just chose your post Anu17.

Cheers.
i agree maverick.

every person has a place in your life and I am a firm believer in that.

having a brother myself I have felt very grieved when i perceived he was moving away from me and now he had more priorities. but then i accepted this is how it will be because hhe has found his soul mate and i loved on too.

in a way i could relate to anjali earlier when the roses or cake cutting happened. but when she grudged him a few moments with his wife and cried because he spent time with his wife , i hated it. i felt it crossed the line and went too far

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spoorthi

Originally posted by Mahi122

Rima I just read a post that confirmed news from the sets that sanaya is on leave for 4 days - do you think it is related to this whole drama - others being mean to her or her role being cut down ??

even i think the same
sanaya needs a break she has really worked hard during barun's absence and now its barun's turn to make up

and through this it is very clear that now the focus is on anjali rather than arhi
so we have to watch more of poojali,mami ,payash drama and may be 2 -3 min of rabaa ve next whole week forget about rain  sequence ,i have lost hope
this show always has excuses and problems and no solutions. they waste actors when they have them on ladder and gobar and then they have no choice but to show kindapping etc

same now with sanaya. they waste a maha episode on a handbag and tomato and now they have to face our rotten tomatoes

Go to top