Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ASRsweetKKG

exactly dear...i think mr.snakewaa was better than mrs. snakewaa...😡

how 2 spoil expectations & love scenes...no one can beat cvs in tat matter⭐️
so many fantastic story lines r there already in show...but they r not getting importance as expected early...😭.instead wat the...?????no dear..i gave up yesterday!!!!!!!

same here. yesterday was the final straw
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You are absolutely rite with ways to ruin a show ... I just can't get to read the IPK team's mind ... what they are upto or their thought processing is entirely different from us normal viewers... I had made a post on the need of a sensible track to survive the viewers ... I desperately want a sensible track now to retain my addiction to IPK ...

rima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pmgsk

You are absolutely rite with ways to ruin a show ... I just can't get to read the IPK team's mind ... what they are upto or their thought processing is entirely different from us normal viewers... I had made a post on the need of a sensible track to survive the viewers ... I desperately want a sensible track now to retain my addiction to IPK ...

agree. commented on your post
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: rima

i rest my case too.

loved what you wrote.

yes that would be the natural reaction.

how can a woman cry over her brother's married life when her own is ruined?

why sn't she even thinking about her previous shyamji and the body of accusations against him. She knows khushi's fiance was her PG. So what is the big deal in connecting some dotes. she even knew his name is shyam. the whole family from arnav to anjali have forgotten it.

what bull crap

Damn right !! What BS!  She just has to connect the dots and the freaking irritating thing here is she knows Shyam is the culprit here,.. Remembering all those doubts and displeasure she had over Shyam starting from the engagement ring have gone out of the window for Anjali.. And Arnav too..

How can Anjali and Arnav forget he had that ring when Anjali said that ring must've been Shyam's surprise for her? And we all thought Anjali will succeed in catching Shyam.. Oh silly me..she wants to play dumb, dumber, dumbest contest..

Pah!
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

the criminal hubby will be officially back. they could have kept shyam grey instead of black.

hi rima thank you for answering  and  acknowledging all our posts...If all the TM do it  this way it will be nice...👏
rima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kitty25

hi rima thank you for answering  and  acknowledging all our posts...If all the TM do it  this way it will be nice...👏

thanks for the thanks😊i don't know about others, but I feel if someone has invested time commenting on my post, I have to honour them with a reply, at least as far as my ability permits.

Cutee999 thumbnail
agree with you on every point...
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

i rest my case too.

loved what you wrote.

yes that would be the natural reaction.

how can a woman cry over her brother's married life when her own is ruined?

why sn't she even thinking about her previous shyamji and the body of accusations against him. She knows khushi's fiance was her PG. So what is the big deal in connecting some dotes. she even knew his name is shyam. the whole family from arnav to anjali have forgotten it.

what bull crap

He ll simply say DEKNA HAI THO DEKHO. Wish SI on leave i am sure TRP ll come dn 2 😕
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree!  hope the makers get their brain back,if not in past then with this upcoming track!