Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Top 5 Ways to Ruin a Show - Page 2

thechaigirl thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Rima perfect to the last letter...

my small addition...

Create a situation(MU) drag it so long that ultimately the audience loses interest in seeing it to the end...

Well one more

Create loop holes and never close them/ rather pretend to have amnesia abt them [ story of the mom's letter which khushi never saw]...
news news the audience does not suffer from amnesia
Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijji12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rima so true.we waited for 40 days when kidnap track was over everyone was expecting a redemption track,but what track is this now?when shaym exposed i expected even a single member of RM to come out with a dailouge to khushi'how much u suffered for this family?'not even Arnav😲.what story is this?i am loosing my patience.
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm so glad u posted this on their page, I really wish they would understand that we have nothing against Anjali long as her character isn't crushed from its true dignity and that the brother-sister relationship has a limit :/ and the show's concept I'm sorry, but I honestly signed up to watch iss pyaar ko kya naam doon bc it was different from all the constant saas bahu..etc craze, not Didi ki Sauten, which is another form of saas bahu show in one form or the other 
sami_qt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I agree... But I guess we have to wait and watch and have patience...

Trust me after watching the scene where Anjali was in hospital and Arnav stop her I was in shock... As a mother of 2 kids... I didn't like to c it...

And then yesterday scene was just mindblowing at the begin in the episode... Until the return of the fam bam
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: vijji12

rima so true.we waited for 40 days when kidnap track was over everyone was expecting a redemption track,but what track is this now?when shaym exposed i expected even a single member of RM to come out with a dailouge to khushi'how much u suffered for this family?'not even Arnav😲.what story is this?i am loosing my patience.

i need to learn from u, u still have patience i lost mine long back

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: rima

• Build up very nice tracks and never stick to them or bring them to logical end. Example:Post marriage  redemption and Khhushi's truth
  • Build strong and beautiful characters and destroy them: Example Anjali Jha
  • Build beautiful romantic scenarios and never complete them: Example: the umtpeen near kisses
  • Build strong and good male leads and turn them into wimps: Example Akash and even Arnav when he does not confront his family about Khushi
  • Build the expectations of audience that this is a love story and then tell them it is about the sister and brother only. No example needed here.

Tell me how can we blame TRPs for never rising? How will it rise when the makers themselves are unable to see what mistakes they are making?

And please don't tell me I don't know better than the makers what is good for the show. I SIMPLY KNOW...Because I am the audience who puts in 30 mins for this show everyday and spends a lot of time even thinking about it!

PS: I am rushing out. But before going I had to make this post.

I also posted this on FB page of 4 lions

Your posts are always worth a read.  But what I don't get is why you're mentioning this.  4 Lions already knows how to ruin a show.  Why did you think you needed to remind them?  Mind you I make these points only regarding their previous show.  Hint:  Begins with G and ends with EET!!
1.  Whatever happened to the girl's family?  Why did only the most opposed person attend her wedding?  What about her siblings?  What about the guy's former girl that caused him to be so?  She never happened, did she?  Forgiving the bad guy too quickly and easily?  I could really go on, but I won't.
2.  Sasha, mera matlab hai, Mam; Dadi; Meera; NT; Dev; Maan; Geet!  Is that everyone??
3.  Living under the same roof; countless falls and trips; sindoor in mang but no real marriage yet and of course no SR cuz it will hurt the baby; etc, etc, oh I give up!
4.  Maan, Dev
5.  Started with Maan/Geet ended up with Laugh India Laugh
4 Lions are experts at ruining a good show; experts!!!!  If I had known they were the production house, I would NEVER have watched this show.  And yes, this is complaining and frustration, but why?  Its because this PH refuses to give the audience what they want.  I hope they remember that we begged literally begged them to fix it when they are all standing on the unemployment line.

Edited by reniji66 - 11 years ago
vijji12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Harshitha

i need to learn from u, u still have patience i lost mine long back

i know.i cant take the fact  to get rift b/w bro sis they are using this romance .that sucks high time.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I really don't knw and can't understand di CV understand that they are fighting with 8pm time slot...

case a top show with high trp fighting with them..
and only show who can fight with that shw is non other than IPK..
but case of last epi will they really knw that they are ruining..
now I only waiting for Arnav's decision..
if he fight for his love and try his best to balance both relationship..
and do every thing for his love his Khushi then only I watch...
if not there s no point for me..case Im fedup with Anjali whom the person I used to love after Khushi...
but now I am only wait for Arnav's decision...
then will decide...
spoorthi thumbnail
i agree with u,glad that u made the topic
people thing we all bash but this is the fact
one day they give us so much that we all will be so happy but the next day we will be disappointed
i agree every day can't be rabaa ve but the episode should be balanced and not anajli ,payash
they have wonderful cast ,they should be used properly
yesterday the only thing that was worth watching was arhi scenes,i loved it , i don't know but i felt like arhi scene was forced (ppl don't bash me)
bcz why did arnav decorate with the rose petals in the hall rather than it his own room,it doesn't make sense they don't get privacy in their room itself than why did they opt for hall,this was all done for anjali to see this decorations and think that now chotte has chosen khushi rather than her
and create MU between them,and we all saw she has already told indirectly to arnav what she feels and now on when arnav come closer to khushi will b reminded by his di's words and may finally back off and bring back shyam again
and khushi will be again left confused about his feelings toward her

when u look at this arhi role is very small than di,if this what cvs's r planning then forget what we want ,then why to blame trp's

Edited by spoorthi - 11 years ago
arnavandkhushi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
I COMPLETELY agree with you. A friendly message to the Gautuam Hedge and the CVs------

You are killing your so called "baby"!!

Are they blind? Can they not see that they are loosing their devoted viewers? Stop killing the show!!!