Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Colors realised Kunal's MAGNETIC pull nGOT intres (Page 3)

Kunalrocks Senior Member
Kunalrocks
Kunalrocks

Joined: 03 July 2012
Posts: 459

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

Sorry i beg to differ here. I like kunal n love him as an actor. But for me a show is a team work. Not a one man show. A lot of efforts r behind it. First of all i wuld like to appreciate the writer who conceived the story n characters. Then the producer who brave enough to took up a track like this. The the director for the realistic portrayal. The entire crew from photography to lighting. I appreciate all the actors of NBT who made NBT popular so dat the channel got interested to peep in n give the show a proper attention. I loved the show few months back. Since the channel got interested n due to trp hunt my beloved show is getting worse day by day. I repeat am not against kunal.. But mohan bhatnagar can only exist if the show exist. For me the show comes first then follows the actors.
   Yes this is the fact that the show is a team work of technicians... Stylists .. Creatives and aakhir mein the actors... But jo dikhta hai..woh hi bikta hai...    Actors hi end mein reh jaatein hain...unpar nirbhar karta hai...whether they let down the team or not...So here Kunal excels...rises above the lame scripts and sometimes with his acting makes the scene..or an episode look worthwhile..he carries the entire onus on his shoulders...  He emotes so well that  he ESTABLISHES a CONNECT ... With the audience and u know he does this favour for his character ...Mohan ...and his brilliant acting also helps other characters to connct easily with the viewers. i dont know how to explain but Kunal works hard for everyone. even the music director said that it is great to compose for Kunal as he is a great great guy too.. kunal inspires and brings out the beat in his team...and of course in this forum too.. look at the discussions and the VMs ...mostly all are KUNALCENTRIC.. 


Edited by Kunalrocks - 21 July 2012 at 10:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30sitamma

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Joined: 30 May 2012
Posts: 11790

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kunalrocks

Originally posted by kunchii

Sorry i beg to differ here. I like kunal n love him as an actor. But for me a show is a team work. Not a one man show. A lot of efforts r behind it. First of all i wuld like to appreciate the writer who conceived the story n characters. Then the producer who brave enough to took up a track like this. The the director for the realistic portrayal. The entire crew from photography to lighting. I appreciate all the actors of NBT who made NBT popular so dat the channel got interested to peep in n give the show a proper attention. I loved the show few months back. Since the channel got interested n due to trp hunt my beloved show is getting worse day by day. I repeat am not against kunal.. But mohan bhatnagar can only exist if the show exist. For me the show comes first then follows the actors.

Yes this is the fact that the show is a team work of technicians... Stylists .. Creatives and aakhir mein the actors... But jo dikhta hai..woh hi bikta hai... Actors hi end mein reh jaatein hain...unpar nirbhar karta hai...whether they let down the team or not...So here Kunal excels...rises above the lame scripts and sometimes with his acting makes the scene..or an episode look worthwhile..he carries the entire onus on his shoulders... He emotes so well that he ESTABLISHES a CONNECT ... With the audience and u know he does this favour for his character ...Mohan ...and his brilliant acting also helps other characters to connct easily with the viewers. i dont know how to explain but Kunal works hard for everyone. even the music director said that it is great to compose for Kunal as he is a great great guy too.. kunal inspires and brings out the beat in his team...and of course in this forum too.. look at the discussions and the VMs ...all are KUNALCENTRIC..
Ohh yes, Kunalcentric. Wel everybody have their views. So am I.
For me Renu bhahi, Nanhi, Guru,Papaji ,r finest actors. Akansha n others tanu, sachin,addhu r doing pretty decently. By praising the one u undermine others. Kunal is not having a one act play here. I agree 85% cry if kunal cries. One eg. They cant c him in pain. When megha continuosly rejected him der wr ppl who wanted a new girl in mohan's life. Sighhh .. Derz the new girl.. And i dont have to write wat followed.. Am not blaming anybody but am sad dat the minorities voice r not heeded.. Still i prefer to a NBT lover.. Hoping my show wil b bach soon..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kunalrockssitamma

smilydear Goldie
smilydear
smilydear

Joined: 09 July 2012
Posts: 1149

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
i am missing Megha Nanhi, Mohan Nanhi cute talks ... jahan tak Kunal ki Acting ki baat hai its true He give Life to Mohan's character . my wild guess  writer ko jalan ho gayi lagti hai tabhi Mohan ka caracter poora shattered ker diya Tongue ... kya kehte hain aap log ????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kunalrocks

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Joined: 18 March 2011
Posts: 27495

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smilydear

i am missing Megha Nanhi, Mohan Nanhi cute talks ... jahan tak Kunal ki Acting ki baat hai its true He give Life to Mohan's character . my wild guess  writer ko jalan ho gayi lagti hai tabhi Mohan ka caracter poora shattered ker diya Tongue ... kya kehte hain aap log ????


MaybeLOL! Because earlier too in LTL, dutta's character became famous then they tried to reduce the importance. Here they have completely murdered Mohan's character and made him into any other serial hero. 


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kunalrocksfatim30

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 2311

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
no doubt kunal is a versatile actor  , i used to hate him in pratigya and love him in NBT ..

he portrayed superbly with his gestures, body language, voice modulation and facial expressions ..

regarding colors tv they are giving NBT importance because show has huge online viewers and they witnessed high number of views of NBT videos on their official site ...


Edited by fatim30 - 22 July 2012 at 2:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kunalrocksmanesha76

Kunalrocks Senior Member
Kunalrocks
Kunalrocks

Joined: 03 July 2012
Posts: 459

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by smilydear

i am missing Megha Nanhi, Mohan Nanhi cute talks ... jahan tak Kunal ki Acting ki baat hai its true He give Life to Mohan's character . my wild guess  writer ko jalan ho gayi lagti hai tabhi Mohan ka caracter poora shattered ker diya Tongue ... kya kehte hain aap log ????


MaybeLOL! Because earlier too in LTL, dutta's character became famous then they tried to reduce the importance. Here they have completely murdered Mohan's character and made him into any other serial hero. 


  aisa bhi hota hai kya ?? creative logo ki egos itni humungous hoti hain yeh toh pata tha... Par iskey liye woh is kadar gir saktein hain yeh sunkar boht bura laga... So Kunal has to bear this . this is the price he pays for making MOHAN what he is...?  This is why they are continually messing with Mohan's character.. Quite an eye opener...  Writer ki jalan waala point... By @ smilydear .Actually now it all makes sense in a flash...  NBT 2 as @ sunnadeewani puts it.. 
     But How is Kunal taking all this..   Peturbed toh lagta hai interviews mein...woh pehley waali freedom, innocence and openness nahi rahi usmein..He seems a but guarded...maybe the price he paid for superstrdom on telly .. But Kunal is awesomest on Indian  Tv right now...  So many actors must be jealous of him..


Edited by Kunalrocks - 22 July 2012 at 1:56am
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Joined: 18 March 2011
Posts: 27495

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kunalrocks

  aisa bhi hota hai kya ?? creative logo ki egos itni humungous hoti hain yeh toh pata tha... Par iskey liye woh is kadar gir saktein hain yeh sunkar boht bura laga... So Kunal has to bear this . this is the price he pays for making MOHAN what he is...?  This is why they are continually messing with Mohan's character.. Quite an eye opener...  Writer ki jalan waala point... By @ smilydear .Actually now it all makes sense in a flash...  NBT 2 as @ sunnadeewani puts it.. 
     But How is Kunal taking all this..   Peturbed toh lagta hai interviews mein...woh pehley waali freedom, innocence and openness nahi rahi usmein..He seems a but guarded...maybe the price he paid for superstrdom on telly .. But Kunal is awesomest on Indian  Tv right now...  So many actors must be jealous of him..


No! Not the writer. Its the channel. They want weak characters so they can twist around the story as much as they want. If mohan is upright and truthful all the time, how can they execute the twists and surprise /Shock they want. If it was earlier mohan, he would have owned up to it. Then what can the channel ppl do? MM bhi nahi hosaktha aur MR ko bhi accept nahi karenge. Phir kya karna hai iss ke liye bahut sochna padega. Aur itna mehnat channel wale karna nahi chahteLOL. Thats it. Make the characters weak, create problems, revelation for super episodes. Thats how TV serials goLOL


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kunalrocksfatim30

Kunalrocks Senior Member
Kunalrocks
Kunalrocks

Joined: 03 July 2012
Posts: 459

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by Kunalrocks

  aisa bhi hota hai kya ?? creative logo ki egos itni humungous hoti hain yeh toh pata tha... Par iskey liye woh is kadar gir saktein hain yeh sunkar boht bura laga... So Kunal has to bear this . this is the price he pays for making MOHAN what he is...?  This is why they are continually messing with Mohan's character.. Quite an eye opener...  Writer ki jalan waala point... By @ smilydear .Actually now it all makes sense in a flash...  NBT 2 as @ sunnadeewani puts it.. 
     But How is Kunal taking all this..   Peturbed toh lagta hai interviews mein...woh pehley waali freedom, innocence and openness nahi rahi usmein..He seems a but guarded...maybe the price he paid for superstrdom on telly .. But Kunal is awesomest on Indian  Tv right now...  So many actors must be jealous of him..


No! Not the writer. Its the channel. They want weak characters so they can twist around the story as much as they want. If mohan is upright and truthful all the time, how can they execute the twists and surprise /Shock they want. If it was earlier mohan, he would have owned up to it. Then what can the channel ppl do? MM bhi nahi hosaktha aur MR ko bhi accept nahi karenge. Phir kya karna hai iss ke liye bahut sochna padega. Aur itna mehnat channel wale karna nahi chahteLOL. Thats it. Make the characters weak, create problems, revelation for super episodes. Thats how TV serials goLOL


  Lol rajneeti everywhereLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index