Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
no doubt kunal is a versatile actor  , i used to hate him in pratigya and love him in NBT ..

he portrayed superbly with his gestures, body language, voice modulation and facial expressions ..

regarding colors tv they are giving NBT importance because show has huge online viewers and they witnessed high number of views of NBT videos on their official site ...
Edited by fatim30 - 11 years ago
Kunalrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Maybe😆! Because earlier too in LTL, dutta's character became famous then they tried to reduce the importance. Here they have completely murdered Mohan's character and made him into any other serial hero. 

aisa bhi hota hai kya ?? creative logo ki egos itni humungous hoti hain yeh toh pata tha... Par iskey liye woh is kadar gir saktein hain yeh sunkar boht bura laga... So Kunal has to bear this . this is the price he pays for making MOHAN what he is...?  This is why they are continually messing with Mohan's character.. Quite an eye opener...  Writer ki jalan waala point... By @ smilydear .Actually now it all makes sense in a flash...  NBT 2 as @ sunnadeewani puts it.. 
     But How is Kunal taking all this..   Peturbed toh lagta hai interviews mein...woh pehley waali freedom, innocence and openness nahi rahi usmein..He seems a but guarded...maybe the price he paid for superstrdom on telly .. But Kunal is awesomest on Indian  Tv right now...  So many actors must be jealous of him..
Edited by Kunalrocks - 11 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kunalrocks

aisa bhi hota hai kya ?? creative logo ki egos itni humungous hoti hain yeh toh pata tha... Par iskey liye woh is kadar gir saktein hain yeh sunkar boht bura laga... So Kunal has to bear this . this is the price he pays for making MOHAN what he is...?  This is why they are continually messing with Mohan's character.. Quite an eye opener...  Writer ki jalan waala point... By @ smilydear .Actually now it all makes sense in a flash...  NBT 2 as @ sunnadeewani puts it.. 
     But How is Kunal taking all this..   Peturbed toh lagta hai interviews mein...woh pehley waali freedom, innocence and openness nahi rahi usmein..He seems a but guarded...maybe the price he paid for superstrdom on telly .. But Kunal is awesomest on Indian  Tv right now...  So many actors must be jealous of him..

No! Not the writer. Its the channel. They want weak characters so they can twist around the story as much as they want. If mohan is upright and truthful all the time, how can they execute the twists and surprise /Shock they want. If it was earlier mohan, he would have owned up to it. Then what can the channel ppl do? MM bhi nahi hosaktha aur MR ko bhi accept nahi karenge. Phir kya karna hai iss ke liye bahut sochna padega. Aur itna mehnat channel wale karna nahi chahte😆. Thats it. Make the characters weak, create problems, revelation for super episodes. Thats how TV serials go😆. 

Kunalrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

No! Not the writer. Its the channel. They want weak characters so they can twist around the story as much as they want. If mohan is upright and truthful all the time, how can they execute the twists and surprise /Shock they want. If it was earlier mohan, he would have owned up to it. Then what can the channel ppl do? MM bhi nahi hosaktha aur MR ko bhi accept nahi karenge. Phir kya karna hai iss ke liye bahut sochna padega. Aur itna mehnat channel wale karna nahi chahte😆. Thats it. Make the characters weak, create problems, revelation for super episodes. Thats how TV serials go😆. 

Lol rajneeti everywhere😆
Kunalrocks thumbnail
But if the channel have done it..  Its a huge gamble.I am waiting to see how this will pay off.. There is this huge chunk of NBT viewers .. That are losing interest, some may have even stopped seeing , so how does the statistics of losing important and huge amount of viewers vis- a vis gaining new and retaining the old come about...  Have they worked out all this math ? Is my question now. jab viewers jo NBT dekhtey the COS NBT WAS NBT ...jab woh hi nahi rahengey in the first place.. Yeh log story tampering karkey kyaa paa lengey... That means dumb stories win..  Beats me..    Bus mujhe lauta do NBT ke puraaney din😭
    NBT brand tha and ab brand loyalty ghanta reh gaya..  Bhaga rahein hain sabko auditorium se ... Aisey lagta hai kabhi kabhi...   Itni muskil se NBT ke core values bithaaye the ... Mostly sab gaye tel leney..
Edited by Kunalrocks - 11 years ago
fatim30 thumbnail

But if the channel have done it..  Its a huge gamble.I am waiting to see how this will pay off.. There is this huge chunk of NBT viewers .. That are losing interest, some may have even stopped seeing , so how does the statistics of losing important and huge amount of viewers vis- a vis gaining new and retaining the old come about...  Have they worked out all this math ? Is my question now. jab viewers jo NBT dekhtey the COS NBT WAS NBT ...jab woh hi nahi rahengey in the first place.. Yeh log story tampering karkey kyaa paa lengey... That means dumb stories win..  Beats me..    Bus mujhe lauta do NBT ke puraaney din😭

bold ..even i am eagerly waiting to see ..first it was dutta and now mohan ..i dont think so nbt will retain its viewers with so much heavy twists and butchering of character..
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Channel ka intelligence tab bhi questionable hi tha (dutta's time)😆. They achieved nothing. But still they have not learnt anything. If they tamper so much with central character and do irreparable damage, how do they expect to get new viewers or retain old viewers is beyond me too. 

Maybe because high drama and such twist helped SSK, they are expecting something like that here. But there Avika was famous, that twist did pay off. Here none of the actors are stars. I don't know how they expect such a thing to work for NBT😕. 

fatim30 thumbnail
subha agree..why they are treating every show like ssk ..lets see 

last week was marriage confusion  but this week is real TEST of TRP ..

..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

NBT brand tha and ab brand loyalty ghanta reh gaya..  Bhaga rahein hain sabko auditorium se ... Aisey lagta hai kabhi kabhi...   Itni muskil se NBT ke core values bithaaye the ... Mostly sab gaye tel leney..

NBT was NBT i agree 😊.. ohhh my beloved showww 😭 rangeela channel hw can u do this..?? 😡  Give back my show.. where mast mohan bhatnagar pursuing our mirchi madam 😍. their nok joks.😃. nanhi n her spiderman were both help each other in the time of distress😊, renu bhabi n gurus fights😆.. strong willed mirchi madam, callous mohan, mohan guru convo😆.. i miss those.. y on earth ridhima??😲!!!!!!!😡