Colors realised Kunal's MAGNETIC pull nGOT intres - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by passionalive

May be or may be not ðŸ˜†
Colors may have realized after visiting different forums about him or fan reactions..🥱

But he is definitely all kind of Magnet...Back in India, he is currently ruling on my Mom TV for acting and different kinda looks and here I am hooked...but definitely his acting wins for both of us ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† She is following the show from day 1...and we never discussed serials or say likings.quite shy to express...but now I kinda indirectly ask her opinion about him...and when she praises, I feel proud..as if Kunal mera bachcha ho ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† this is the only show where both of us are on the same page...LOL..Rest our choices hardly matches..😆

Though how long we are gonna see the butchering of character Mohan is doubtful..
oh yes , one show which has bridged generation gaps FULLY.. Its got a little for everyone and EVERYTHING for us..uff Kunal 
Originally posted by memad

agree that kkk is a versatile in every aspect n taking him for granted,i hope makers don't risk the messing of the story.ppl can't digest any crassness just for the sake of watching kunal.

i hope nbt makers will do justice to kunal's potential.
  jahan tak mainey kunal ko observe kiya hai , interviews mein, hum sabney dekha hai in fact that he sounds a bit unhappy with mohan's goings on now. he doesent say it , but baat aa jaati hai dil ki chehrey par. So I think inthefuture iski bohot chalney waali hai channel waalo ke saath...  kunal ko interfere karna hi padega...he is at a point in NBT , he can surely call the shots😊  i am sure he and sonal will take good care .Now and then we do see brief flashes of golden old NBT and we will continue to see it. how many viewers stick around just for the flashes instead ofthe whole thing is yetto be explored...😆
Originally posted by passionalive

May be or may be not ðŸ˜†
Colors may have realized after visiting different forums about him or fan reactions..🥱

But he is definitely all kind of Magnet...Back in India, he is currently ruling on my Mom TV for acting and different kinda looks and here I am hooked...but definitely his acting wins for both of us ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† She is following the show from day 1...and we never discussed serials or say likings.quite shy to express...but now I kinda indirectly ask her opinion about him...and when she praises, I feel proud..as if Kunal mera bachcha ho ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† this is the only show where both of us are on the same page...LOL..Rest our choices hardly matches..😆

Though how long we are gonna see the butchering of character Mohan is doubtful..
hahahhaha true he is all kinds of magnet and all sorts of yummy...😆 Edited by Kunalrocks - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Kunalrocks

jahan tak mainey kunal ko observe kiya hai , interviews mein, hum sabney dekha hai in fact that he sounds a bit unhappy with mohan's goings on now. he doesent say it , but baat aa jaati hai dil ki chehrey par. So I think inthefuture iski bohot chalney waali hai channel waalo ke saath...  kunal ko interfere karna hi padega...he is at a point in NBT , he can surely call the shots😊  i am sure he and sonal will take good care .Now and then we do see brief flashes of golden old NBT and we will continue to see it. how many viewers stick around just for the flashes instead ofthe whole thing is yetto be explored...😆

Yes Kunal does look disappointed with the way story is moving. In RM interview the reply he gave to question about Fans uproar against the track is enough proof for that. But i don't think he is in a position to call the shots. This is just his first lead role and even PHs is not able to do anything, what can the actor do. He has to move along with it. 

I think he knew such things will happen in TV Industry. Thats why he said in one of his initial week interviews when NBT started, that NBT will be unique for atleast few months. 
Lolz...Colors is meherban on NBT because they were finally convinced the CV's to do this screw up of Mohan-Riddimma marriage and make it typical show as per their mentality...

Sadist channel...😡
Sorry i beg to differ here. I like kunal n love him as an actor. But for me a show is a team work. Not a one man show. A lot of efforts r behind it. First of all i wuld like to appreciate the writer who conceived the story n characters. Then the producer who brave enough to took up a track like this. The the director for the realistic portrayal. The entire crew from photography to lighting. I appreciate all the actors of NBT who made NBT popular so dat the channel got interested to peep in n give the show a proper attention. I loved the show few months back. Since the channel got interested n due to trp hunt my beloved show is getting worse day by day. I repeat am not against kunal.. But mohan bhatnagar can only exist if the show exist. For me the show comes first then follows the actors.
Originally posted by kunchii

Sorry i beg to differ here. I like kunal n love him as an actor. But for me a show is a team work. Not a one man show. A lot of efforts r behind it. First of all i wuld like to appreciate the writer who conceived the story n characters. Then the producer who brave enough to took up a track like this. The the director for the realistic portrayal. The entire crew from photography to lighting. I appreciate all the actors of NBT who made NBT popular so dat the channel got interested to peep in n give the show a proper attention. I loved the show few months back. Since the channel got interested n due to trp hunt my beloved show is getting worse day by day. I repeat am not against kunal.. But mohan bhatnagar can only exist if the show exist. For me the show comes first then follows the actors.
   Yes this is the fact that the show is a team work of technicians... Stylists .. Creatives and aakhir mein the actors... But jo dikhta hai..woh hi bikta hai...    Actors hi end mein reh jaatein hain...unpar nirbhar karta hai...whether they let down the team or not...So here Kunal excels...rises above the lame scripts and sometimes with his acting makes the scene..or an episode look worthwhile..he carries the entire onus on his shoulders...  He emotes so well that  he ESTABLISHES a CONNECT ... With the audience and u know he does this favour for his character ...Mohan ...and his brilliant acting also helps other characters to connct easily with the viewers. i dont know how to explain but Kunal works hard for everyone. even the music director said that it is great to compose for Kunal as he is a great great guy too.. kunal inspires and brings out the beat in his team...and of course in this forum too.. look at the discussions and the VMs ...mostly all are KUNALCENTRIC.. 
Edited by Kunalrocks - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Kunalrocks

Yes this is the fact that the show is a team work of technicians... Stylists .. Creatives and aakhir mein the actors... But jo dikhta hai..woh hi bikta hai... Actors hi end mein reh jaatein hain...unpar nirbhar karta hai...whether they let down the team or not...So here Kunal excels...rises above the lame scripts and sometimes with his acting makes the scene..or an episode look worthwhile..he carries the entire onus on his shoulders... He emotes so well that he ESTABLISHES a CONNECT ... With the audience and u know he does this favour for his character ...Mohan ...and his brilliant acting also helps other characters to connct easily with the viewers. i dont know how to explain but Kunal works hard for everyone. even the music director said that it is great to compose for Kunal as he is a great great guy too.. kunal inspires and brings out the beat in his team...and of course in this forum too.. look at the discussions and the VMs ...all are KUNALCENTRIC..
Ohh yes, Kunalcentric. Wel everybody have their views. So am I.
For me Renu bhahi, Nanhi, Guru,Papaji ,r finest actors. Akansha n others tanu, sachin,addhu r doing pretty decently. By praising the one u undermine others. Kunal is not having a one act play here. I agree 85% cry if kunal cries. One eg. They cant c him in pain. When megha continuosly rejected him der wr ppl who wanted a new girl in mohan's life. Sighhh .. Derz the new girl.. And i dont have to write wat followed.. Am not blaming anybody but am sad dat the minorities voice r not heeded.. Still i prefer to a NBT lover.. Hoping my show wil b bach soon..
i am missing Megha Nanhi, Mohan Nanhi cute talks ... jahan tak Kunal ki Acting ki baat hai its true He give Life to Mohan's character . my wild guess  writer ko jalan ho gayi lagti hai tabhi Mohan ka caracter poora shattered ker diya 😛 ... kya kehte hain aap log ????
Originally posted by smilydear

i am missing Megha Nanhi, Mohan Nanhi cute talks ... jahan tak Kunal ki Acting ki baat hai its true He give Life to Mohan's character . my wild guess  writer ko jalan ho gayi lagti hai tabhi Mohan ka caracter poora shattered ker diya 😛 ... kya kehte hain aap log ????

Maybe😆! Because earlier too in LTL, dutta's character became famous then they tried to reduce the importance. Here they have completely murdered Mohan's character and made him into any other serial hero.