India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Colors realised Kunal's MAGNETIC pull nGOT intres

Kunalrocks Senior Member
Kunalrocks
Kunalrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
i think COLORS realised Kunal is their bIg ticket to rule Tv ,but they realised he is  in a show which is SANS drama and reach according to TRP taste. we all r saying TRP ke liye TRp ke liye..but no one said kisliye TRP ke liye... KUnal is a lambi race ka ghoda ... He is unparralel they have realised.Colors people love Kunal's popularity.They know he is the only ONLY actor who looks killer and acts killer too. his ACE potrayal of Mohan theyfelt ... Theycould turn into more lucrative benefit... Also MM chemistry is most different . Colors isiliye suddenly NBT mein itna interest liya unhoney ... Kunal is a chic magnet and an aunty magnet .. Because of looks and acting and dEcency so KUNAL ki wajah se COLORS NBT par itna meherbaan hue hain ..mera view toh yehi hai..what do u all think ?

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

saundaryaashoo_buttattiya13Imperfect_OnesabatahirMTheBestcrazy87unforgetable112swavai2kkkap00rfatim30Dee_76Meera_Ka_MohanknrajiBharti_kadoremevirgoSwastikAshNimemadmisty85

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Ye channels wale r so commercial that they dont care anything except trp... Then to increase trp they may go to any level..as happened in nbt where they got added ridz track.

It doesnt matter if actors r good or not. We all know KKK is absolutely best among the current lot of actors
.still ppl dont watch nbt. Its fault of audience who feel good to see saas bahu ladai instead of the love story of megha n mohan which has been unique story since the tv serials made thier debut long bak.

Edited by kkkap00r - 21 July 2012 at 10:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BanaKunalrocksMeera_Ka_MohanSwastikAshNimisty85

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Kunal aur MM ki barame jo baat kahan hai,bilkul sahin hai,Kunal Bhai is better than even large number of Bollywood heroesThumbs Up
But Colors ki interst ka asar kaisa hota hai yeh to ab dekhna padega..TRP game kaafi khatarnak hai..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kunalrocksswavai2Jay_tapori

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
May be or may be not LOL
Colors may have realized after visiting different forums about him or fan reactions..Sleepy

But he is definitely all kind of Magnet...Back in India, he is currently ruling on my Mom TV for acting and different kinda looks and here I am hooked...but definitely his acting wins for both of us LOLLOL She is following the show from day 1...and we never discussed serials or say likings.quite shy to express...but now I kinda indirectly ask her opinion about him...and when she praises, I feel proud..as if Kunal mera bachcha ho LOLLOL this is the only show where both of us are on the same page...LOL..Rest our choices hardly matches..LOL

Though how long we are gonna see the butchering of character Mohan is doubtful..Ouch

Edited by passionalive - 20 July 2012 at 10:15pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

siyakeraghavKunalrockskkkap00rfatim30Rehana86Meera_Ka_Mohansitamma-Swetha-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Accha interest hai in channel walon ko, jis serial par inki nazar padi samjho woh barbaad hogayiLOL

Which actor/character needs such attention, that kills the whole character itselfDead? Now i'm not able to relate to this new mohan at allOuch. Is that how colors shows interest in their actors. Isse accha woh NBT ko ignore hi kartheConfused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

poojabiswapna82siyakeraghavKunalrocksfatim30Meera_Ka_Mohanmemad

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
agree that kkk is a versatile in every aspect n taking him for granted,i hope makers don't risk the messing of the story.ppl can't digest any crassness just for the sake of watching kunal.

i hope nbt makers will do justice to kunal's potential.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

siyakeraghavKunalrocksMeera_Ka_Mohan

Kunalrocks Senior Member
Kunalrocks
Kunalrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Accha interest hai in channel walon ko, jis serial par inki nazar padi samjho woh barbaad hogayiLOL

Which actor/character needs such attention, that kills the whole character itselfDead? Now i'm not able to relate to this new mohan at allOuch. Is that how colors shows interest in their actors. Isse accha woh NBT ko ignore hi kartheConfused
  Hahaah sunna deewani ji u r making colors sound like some villan..gulshan grover types...  Jis serial par inki nazar aa gayi..barbaad...  Rofl..  Par Kunal hai na apna.. Saviour LOVE HIM TO BITS ..who doesent 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siyakeraghavMeera_Ka_Mohan

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kunalrocks

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Hahaah sunna deewani ji u r making colors sound like some villan..gulshan grover types...  Jis serial par inki nazar aa gayi..barbaad...  Rofl..  Par Kunal hai na apna.. Saviour LOVE HIM TO BITS ..who doesent 

Its true. I'm not exaggeratingLOL. Take the example of Uttran, SSK, LTL. They don't mess only BV that much. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 20 July 2012 at 11:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index