Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

It's so easy to do what Nia's doing (150 LIKES)! (Page 2)

sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I think Nia has done an exceptional job portraying Maanvi and though I wish she would realize how much of an impact she has made on indian television, I understand she is young and still conscious about her image on television. I applaude her for taking on a tough role with such a small time on screen, but I hope she realizes who she represents on screen. She represents all though who suffer with cancer on a daily basis, she represents those that have beat cancer but live with the fear of it returning again. She represents a young generation, who is increasingly being struck by this epidemic called cancer on a daily basis.

I hope she can come to a mutual understanding with her role, that Maanvi will not always be sick, this is a time period where Maanv is going through a tough time so Nia Sharma also feels the same way, but it won't be forever, EHMMBH will eventually show the glowing Maanvi once more, so please cheer up Nia!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Doc_mahe7SRK_Memunnihyderabadriasaran-Aswathy--bonbon-

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Awesome post preeti Clap  welcome back dear .. where were you over the last few days.. you always missed dearHug

Nia .. we can completely understand her emotional run-down.. her apprehensions regarding her look... her physical exhaustion with the bandana for 12 hrs ..sleep deprived and she is crying and crying on screen.. amounting to a emotional draining...

and she is portraying Maanvi and bringing out the pain of the sufferers in such a heart wrenching manner.. any girl would have moved out of the project or refused to do the rule where she might be apprehensive of the reviews for her bald look.. but Kudos to Nia ClapStar for standing by Maanvi and paying a tribute to all the cancer patients ClapStar

All her hard work is being paid of stupendously ... once this track is over ,.we will have the glowing Maanvi back.. it's a matter of time Nia.. Smile

Salute and bow down to Nia ClapClapClap for carrying out Maanvi in such a beautiful and subtle and commendable way Star

Edited by munnihyderabad - 20 July 2012 at 11:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SRK_Me-bonbon-

Seema1987 Goldie
Seema1987
Seema1987

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Clap

SRK_Me-bonbon-

-Aswathy- IF-Rockerz
-Aswathy-
-Aswathy-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I so wish Nia see this post and our fans appresiation and love for her and make her feel better...
She lives the role of Maanvi..Thats why it affects her so much..The crying,tension and everything..Feeling so bad for her..Hope everyone around her supports her and make her come out of the depression phase..

SRK_Me-bonbon-

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

I think Nia has done an exceptional job portraying Maanvi and though I wish she would realize how much of an impact she has made on indian television, I understand she is young and still conscious about her image on television. I applaude her for taking on a tough role with such a small time on screen, but I hope she realizes who she represents on screen. She represents all though who suffer with cancer on a daily basis, she represents those that have beat cancer but live with the fear of it returning again. She represents a young generation, who is increasingly being struck by this epidemic called cancer on a daily basis.

I hope she can come to a mutual understanding with her role, that Maanvi will not always be sick, this is a time period where Maanv is going through a tough time so Nia Sharma also feels the same way, but it won't be forever, EHMMBH will eventually show the glowing Maanvi once more, so please cheer up Nia!

You said it Thumbs Up She has unknowingly created television history along with Kushal. In fact, it doesn't even appear that Nia, Krystle, Kushal and Karan and acting. It almost seems like our fantastic four are actually living through this cancer track in real life. I bet there is so much off screen impact on the actors of the show because all the characters are so moving. Cheer up Nia! You are doing an amazing job Big smile

And your dp says it all Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SRK_Memunnihyderabadsweetsorrow18

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Awesome post preeti Clap  welcome back dear .. where were you over the last few days.. you always missed dearHug

Nia .. we can completely understand her emotional run-down.. her apprehensions regarding her look... her physical exhaustion with the bandana for 12 hrs ..sleep deprived and she is crying and crying on screen.. amounting to a emotional draining...

and she is portraying Maanvi and bringing out the pain of the sufferers in such a heart wrenching manner.. any girl would have moved out of the project or refused to do the rule where she might be apprehensive of the reviews for her bald look.. but Kudos to Nia ClapStar for standing by Maanvi and paying a tribute to all the cancer patients ClapStar

All her hard work is being paid of stupendously ... once this track is over ,.we will have the glowing Maanvi back.. it's a matter of time Nia.. Smile

Salute and bow down to Nia ClapClapClap for carrying out Maanvi in such a beautiful and subtle and commendable way Star

Aww thank you Hug

You're too right! Nia really does deserve a salute for the amount of positive impact she is having on our every days. I must say that no other television actors have had the amount of impact on me as NiShal and KryAn have. They all portray their roles so beautifully that it is beyond one's imagination and description. Although there are those times when some people (us as the audience) seem unhappy with the show's track, our fantastic four continue giving their 150% to please us once again. I have never been disappointed by our cast's acting. I honestly believe that their acting skills are improving with every episode! Especially Nia and Kushal have improved! 

Coming specifically to Nia its a bit hard to describe in words how much if an impact she has left on my life. It is beyond imagination. Both onscreen and off screen Nia is so inspirational. I know it is said that we are all unique and should be ourselves but sometimes I just wish I could be as amazing as her! Her free-going and bubbly attitude has inspired me beyond description.

Once again, kudos to you Nia Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRK_Me

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
nia seriously dis girl has created  a history never seen such a dedicated actress..awesum post as usual preeti!

SRK_Me-bonbon-

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

nia seriously dis girl has created  a history never seen such a dedicated actress..awesum post as usual preeti!

That's right! *Dedicated* is the word! She is so committed and dedicated to her occupation and I tell you this will be her support in her career! This girl is going to go far in life! Go you Nia and God bless Smile 

PS-Thanks Big smile

SRK_MeItsmeAish

Go to top