It's so easy to do what Nia's doing (150 LIKES)! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Preeti_Shadia

I really hope Nia understands how much we all adore and appreciate her!😊

Want nia to see how much we love her
Preeti., to be very honest., it would be really depressing., especially to play a sick girl role especially for months together...but or movies it would be different..and i feel she is a person who would involve herself in the role and she does that perfectly..so i think the pain maanvi undergoes is really depressing for NIA!!!!..BUT CANT HELP IT !!!!!! 
Originally posted by sindu_gurti

Preeti., to be very honest., it would be really depressing., especially to play a sick girl role especially for months together...but or movies it would be different..and i feel she is a person who would involve herself in the role and she does that perfectly..so i think the pain maanvi undergoes is really depressing for NIA!!!!..BUT CANT HELP IT !!!!!! 

Yep you said it! Nia undergoes everything that Maanvi does. I mean this in the best way possible:

Nia is almost living through the disease of cancer.

I am trying to say that she believes in the role of Maanvi so much that it has brought her inside out! I wish every actress is just like this!
Fantastic post yaar! Nia Sharma is truly and inspiration, we are very lucky to have her play Maanvi!! 
^ Thanks! I guess she is really the only actress who can portray the role of Maanvi so well! I don't think anyone else can create the magic that she has, is and will! 
yup agreed with u
nia is the bst actress in the tellywood so far
Agreed Being A Girl Its Not Easy Being Hairless Infront Of Millions Of Viewers International And Indians Too It Must Be Extremely Hard
Nia Already Has Created History Which No One Has Ever Done Before And Nor Night Anyone Do It Again
Standing Ovation For This Girl
She Confidently Portrays Manvi As A Cancer Patient Who Still Has The Positive Attitude And Desire To Live
This Is An Inspiration To All Those Heros Those Cancer Patients And Survivors
Infact She Is An Inspirtion To Us Youths That Jus Cuz U Are Ill It Doesnt Mean U Should Give Up On Life
Accept The Way U Look Even If Being Bald
Nia Ur Fabulous U Look Even Cuter In Ur Bald Avatar We Love And Care For You
You Are The Best
Originally posted by hs7071

Agreed Being A Girl Its Not Easy Being Hairless Infront Of Millions Of Viewers International And Indians Too It Must Be Extremely Hard
Nia Already Has Created History Which No One Has Ever Done Before And Nor Night Anyone Do It Again
Standing Ovation For This Girl
She Confidently Portrays Manvi As A Cancer Patient Who Still Has The Positive Attitude And Desire To Live
This Is An Inspiration To All Those Heros Those Cancer Patients And Survivors
Infact She Is An Inspirtion To Us Youths That Jus Cuz U Are Ill It Doesnt Mean U Should Give Up On Life
Accept The Way U Look Even If Being Bald
Nia Ur Fabulous U Look Even Cuter In Ur Bald Avatar We Love And Care For You
You Are The Best

100% agree! Nia is one actress which portrays that beauty comes from the inside not from the outside! She sets the example that one should not underestimate themselves and live their life for themselves not paying attention to what others think of them and their happiness. Live like nobodies watching! Be Nia Sharma! ðŸ˜³
Gosh I really somehow just wish that I could tell Nia how much we all appreciate her work! Keep on commenting and liking to express your love for Nia! Her audience should be her support! ðŸ˜ŠEdited by Preeti_Shadia - 11 years ago
NIA A BIG BOW TO U...U R TREMENDOUS ACTRESS IN ENTIRE TELEVISION...God bless u...and keep up the good work...
Luv u lotttzzz and especially with kushal...u guyz look couple made in heaven.