Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Isha being Trained Acrobat and Aerialist a Benefit (Page 6)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EagleEye

Originally posted by RohitM90

Isha n Salman are the best of JDJ n Deserve to win, Its the choreographer who makes you dance not training

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1" color="#ff0000">*qoute removed</font>

Who cares if Isha is trained or not ?
All I found is that she is damn good and with Salman as a
choreographer,they simply rock !!!!!!!!!!

To me ..they are the best JDJ pair in the history of
JDJ.Smile

So, I agree that they deserve to win this.

Jalne wale jale..hume kya ?Big smile

Yes dear they are simply awesom

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheGreenArrowSnakeEyesShru77

TheGreenArrow IF-Dazzler
TheGreenArrow
TheGreenArrow

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Conclusion of all Deleted comments "Here in this forum only Sugar Cubes are allowed who can think sugar, speak sugar n write sugar, The members who have diabetic tounge including me who can't be Sugar Cubes are called Bashers here" Let me clear Truth is always Bitter, Lies are always Sugary

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SnakeEyesArnav90

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
All the comments are deleted ROFL LOLkuch samaj hi nahi aa raha...
According to the level of this forum, I request all the members to sing with me...
"Aloo Kachloo  Beta Kahan Gaye thee, Baingan Ki Taukri mein sonne   gaye thee, Baingan ne laat mari ro  rahe thee"

Shru77Arnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
A for Apple menas Sebh
B for Boy means Ladka
C for Cat means Billi
D for Dog means K**ta
E for Elephant means Hathi LOLLOL
I hope i am not bashing...
krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Yes, it's unfair that a performer who dances for a living is competing against performers who have never ever danced.   Honestly, I thought this show was for non-dancers, and hence I have no idea how Isha, Sushant (from last season) etc got in, but, oh well. 

As for my assessment of Isha, she is terrific in a certain style of dancing, but I never enjoy her performances.  In my opinion, she isn't very expressive, and relies more on costumes, choreography and ambiance to score points.  And I am tired of their rope acts -  I would love to see her in some comic act or Lavini or something different...more Indian :) 

In that respect, I admire Bharati the most.  She is highly entertaining, a surprisingly flexible dancer and a very very down-to-earth person :) 

Edited by krangara - 22 July 2012 at 12:04am

Neelaalikhanavnirao

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
How many more topics will be there about the same discussion? Confused

Yes Isha is trained acrobat but the fact is not every acrobat dances as good as her Approve She deserves all the recognition and praise she is receiving.. because she has worked really hard to reach where she is today.. she was not born doing stunts on a ropeWacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

avnirao Goldie
avnirao
avnirao

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Darsheel is learning dance under shaimak,.and isha is introduced in bolly,.for her dance,.so jhalak is not a non-dancer's show,.isha and salman,...both are good dancers,..i think isha is far better dancer than salman,...so ..i feel bad about other contestant of jhalak,.
hridayh Goldie
hridayh
hridayh

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
it's like college going student is competinig  with 2nd atandard children,.shame to you Isha,.you are showoffiing your dancing skill here...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index