Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Isha being Trained Acrobat and Aerialist a Benefit (Page 4)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Poshan pa bayi Poshan pa dakia ne kya kiya, 100 Rs ki ghadi churayi phir bhi usko sharam na aayi, I Hope this is not bashing he he he he he...

ANNMT Goldie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ANNMT Goldie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Arnav90Tony_StraK786

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANNMT

Originally posted by SONOMAKTER1

<font color="#ff0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Rules and regulations</font>

<font color="#ff0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="2">7. Bashing/Personal Attacks:</font><font size="2">Bashing and making personal attacks against any actor/actress/CVs/members is not allowed. Make sure members know the difference between bashing and criticism.</font><font size="2">A critic is one who discusses things in perspective, never loses objectivity and states things in a logical and constructive way. But a basher is one, who states the points a bit too heavily such that, it no longer looks like criticism but looks like a total attack.</font><font size="2">Everyone have their own point of view let's respect it. You have right to raise your opinion but one should see lines ain't crossed. Avoid making posts that are abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member. This is against IF COC and won't be tolerated.</font>
<font size="2">
Keep a control on your sarcasm. If the mods feel that your post is no longer critiquing, but is full of sarcasm/attacks... that will be held against you.</font></font>

<font color="#ff0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="+0">4. Telling others what to do:</font><font size="+0">I would prefer members to stop preaching on the forum. Let the moderators decide what is needed on this forum and what is not or what one member is allowed to do or not. You cannot stop someone from posting in any topic. Do not become a moral police on the forum.</font></font>

<div></div>o<font color="#cc00ff" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"> teri LOL ynha to bura hi haal hai ek bhi comment nhi dikh rha ...miss modreter , if saarey comment bashing ke undar daal dogi so iss forum pe ayega kon ...ye konsa new rule hai    actor/actress ,cherographer ,channal ko koi comment nhi kar sakta they r public figure ,people have rights to say any thing too them but yes members pe aatake nhi kar saktey ...ab hum kya twitter pe ja ke comment karey unkey liye taaki saari duniya read karey if people r that much tuchy about their fevtsso public forum aatey kyu hai ...Tongue</font>
In this forum we are only allowed to write "No Comments" tumhara comment bhi kal gayab ho jayega

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tony_StraK786

ANNMT Goldie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged

EagleEye Senior Member
EagleEye
EagleEye

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RohitM90

Isha n Salman are the best of JDJ n Deserve to win, Its the choreographer who makes you dance not training

*qoute removed

Who cares if Isha is trained or not ?
All I found is that she is damn good and with Salman as a  choreographer,they simply rock !!!!!!!!!!

To me ..they are the best JDJ pair in the history of  JDJ .Smile

So, I agree that they deserve to win this.

Jalne wale jale..hume kya ? Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.Tony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

EagleEye

EagleEye Senior Member
EagleEye
EagleEye

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Originally posted by EagleEye

Who cares if Isha is trained or not ?
All I found is that she is damn good and with Salman as a  choreographer,they simply rock !!!!!!!!!!

To me ..they are the best JDJ pair in the history of  JDJ .Smile

So, I agree that they deserve to win this.

Jalne wale jale..hume kya ? Big smile

yes salman is very good chreographer and isha is great dancer so best pair sofar of JDJ 5 

ditto Smile

btw, how is you ? munna ?Smile

Tony_StraK786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index