Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Shyam to strike the final blow on Arnav-Anjali! (Page 3)

pranneem Senior Member
pranneem
pranneem

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvpal007

Shyam's going to crawl his way abck into RM,but I think he will do it via Anjali.Angry
He has manipulated her thinking too much,so that Poojali thinks he is the greatest human being.
My guess is that he will poison her even more about Arnav and that would be the start of more trouble for our already troubled premisCry

absolutely!! Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011tvpal007

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Sounds like a good possibility. Anjali owns everything and snake wants everything..However I really want Kushi to leave RM though. She has been through enough. ASR can bring her back and they begin living normally then snake will make his big re-entry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pranneemsun2011

TheMogambo IF-Rockerz
TheMogambo
TheMogambo

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Yes guys, me too smelling something of this sort..

Rakhi and Teej are nearing.. so as a rakhi gift she might demand her lost happiness..(shyam) and there might be another slap-session and this time Anjali slaps Arnav and threatens to leave RM with shyam..

So Arshi decides to leave the house, but khushi says its not safe to leave anjali alone and she alone leaves...(again contractt... uff)...

I donno about payash (its high time she gives her peice of mind to both the dumb mom and son)

I think then Anjali might see a different Arnav longing for his love and life and slowly turning into a worse ASR than before...getting back to his shell... At that time slowly Shyam's truth might come and she might again try to reunite Arshi and bring back his love once again with a grand remarriage...

All I want is this time Khushi gives her piece of mind to Anjali...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pranneemsun2011sman

norolim Goldie
norolim
norolim

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Amajink analysis! I agree heartily with what you have said; and frankly I want Snakewa back as well (he's the first MOST desired villain I guess LOL) Becasue Anjali diverts attention and ArHi get time. Not only for some hot romance, *drools* but to figure out their POA. I would LOVE to see some steamy-cute moments between our couple where they're trying to proove Shyamu wrong. Smile 
I am REALLY, REALLY looking forward to Monday and what it brings. Je l'aime le spectacle!

Cheers, Avi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pranneem

sman IF-Rockerz
sman
sman

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakhy

Rakhi and Teej are nearing.. so as a rakhi gift she might demand her lost happiness..(shyam) and there might be another slap-session and this time Anjali slaps Arnav and threatens to leave RM with shyam..

So Arshi decides to leave the house, but khushi says its not safe to leave anjali alone and she alone leaves...(again contractt... uff)...

I donno about payash (its high time she gives her peice of mind to both the dumb mom and son)

I think then Anjali might see a different Arnav longing for his love and life and slowly turning into a worse ASR than before...getting back to his shell... At that time slowly Shyam's truth might come and she might again try to reunite Arshi and bring back his love once again with a grand remarriage...

Sounds interesting..I thought Rakhi gift was Kushi moving out..but getting back Shyam is more appropriate..!!!!!
pranneem Senior Member
pranneem
pranneem

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sman

Exactly..only hope is babuji...buaji on b'day was sensible..let's hope

i hope babuji regains his speech!
pranneem Senior Member
pranneem
pranneem

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakhy

i like your angle Thumbs Up ..oh yesh.. i too look forward to the high voltage drama this rakhi and teej seasonOuch.. i hope the contract thing is out in the open so that everyone realizes what Arnav and Khushi have done for them.. and i completely second you when it comes to Payash.. Payal must now act sooner and give em a piece of mind man! how can Akash act spinelessly! huh! and the Idea of ASR turning angrier and worst than ever is pretty likable! Big smile.. and grand re-marriage! ahhh! iam just waiting!! but i guess Khushi and Arnav are gonna consume somewhere in the near future so their baby might remain in their marriage as wellLOL
pranneem Senior Member
pranneem
pranneem

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArShifan1997

I agree heartily with what you have said; and frankly I want Snakewa back as well (he's the first MOST desired villain I guess LOL) Becasue Anjali diverts attention and ArHi get time.

Thumbs Up

Go to top