Shyam to strike the final blow on Arnav-Anjali!

pranneem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ahh! Sounds like an article caption๐Ÿ˜† .. well! after watching the last night's episode what struck my mind hard is the fact that the cold war that has just set in between the Raizada siblings is gonna be stamped when Shyamu's gonna be back! .. This is how i think the things are gonna work out.. Dramatic and Ironic to the core!!!

The Transition Period
1. The cold war is just gonna turn worse day by day as is the love between Arshi gonna pep up.. As Anjali pushes Arnav away from herself so is he gonna catch up for another source of life and love- Khushi.. His faith, his trust, his belief, his understanding, his sympathies and his love!.. all of it is to undergo a hugh transition.. From Anjali to Khushi!

To get her Man back
2. Anjali who now feels betrayed and isolated and left out would soon want a string that lets her gain back all the pomp and attention she has had before being ASR's sister.. and that string has to be Shyam!.. She has been portrayed not merely as sweet, innocent, loving and understanding one but, Ruthless, stubborn, conniving and head-strong at times!! Thus, she would get back not to her husband or even try putting up at his place but would bring him back in the house anyone approves of it or not! She is plain ziddi!!

Creeping and Crawling
3. Once the creep shyam is back he is obviously not here to make feast! He is gonna try his hands at making up with every member of the clan. He may influence one or some except Khushi, Arnav, Payal and NK.. the flashback effect and creep's safe and sound, hail and healthy track record might save him from some brutal side effects and prepare him a layout for his slaughtering-the-lovebirds plan!

Retrieving his carnal senses
4. And ofcourse! How can our Creep not succumb to his carnal desires seeing Khushi! Shyam is definitely gonna feel a lot more.. Anger and Hatred that Khushiji tricked and made a fool out of him.. Love and Lust of the supposedly beautiful days he has had for this beautiful woman.. This is gonna turn him mad.. Passionate!

Better and Flawless revenge
5. Shyam has a pet peeve about people hurting his ego even by looking at him in an undesirable way! How can he let go so much of a crisis and conflict that resulted from the events lately??.. He has been tricked and manipulated by the woman he is wanting for so long.. charged and discharged๐Ÿ˜‰ ..He is slapped hard on face twice by the man whom he thought he has conquered ..whom he hates the most.. and obviously chucked out of the house by the same hands .. let's just take it for granted that he is back with a flawless plan this time..!

The Masterstroke!
6. The plan is- Shyam enters the house with the benefit of doubt and forces Arshi out via Anjali!
Yes! That's how its gonna work! .. Shyam would definitely and purposely get closer to Khushi and he would do that when Arnav is around and when he has convinced Anjali of his innocence and taken her into his confidence.. Arnav wouldn't be able to control his anger and during a hugh tiff between the two when Arnav is again about to hit the creep Anjali interferes and stops Arnav and holds his Hand back in a very dramatic way--- now,
                  a). She either strikes Arnav on face for messing up with her Husband
shouts on him and yells on Khushi and blames Khushi for all chaos , and finally, either ask them to get out of the house or, Arnav himself doesn't take anymore shit and decides to leave RM along with Khushi.Shyam gets what he desires.. Arjali bond blown in a jiffy! Ruined Arnav! Avenged Khushi!      ..OR..              

b). She strikes Shyam hard on face herself this time instead of Arnav doing it all! Because she has discovered! the truth! The truth about Creep! She pulls him off his balls and throws him out of RM herself and Shyam's well planned strokes are gone to the Dogs!

But, the chances are rare for the second one.. and the first one seems logical enough.. Between.. I so wish that the track moves on from this mess of misunderstanding to the fatals of the flashbacks .. some light must be thrown upon the past lives of both the families such as Anjali's broken marriage.. Arnav's ruined childhood.. Khushi's ceased innocence.. etc etc..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S: Anjali got a call from 'somebody'! I guess we all already know that "somebody"

Edited by pranneem - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranneem thumbnail
i would really appreciate if somebody comments on it๐Ÿ˜Š
arnavandkhushi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Nice analysis! But I don't think Anjali could force arnav out of his own house... I really want Arnav to tell Anjali to move out with Shyam if she had that much confidence, which she doesn't.
jpatel1289 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant thinking! I'm just hoping that Arnav, Khushi, Payal and NK are not separated through "Divide and conquer!" (Just saw episode with NK's shirt ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)
Reksy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Neither of them will be able to tell each other to go out of RM..but, if either went they wouldn't be stopped either!
pranneem thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnavandkhushi1

Nice analysis! But I don't think Anjali could force arnav out of his own house... I really want Arnav to tell Anjali to move out with Shyam if she had that much confidence, which she doesn't.

that's what i think too.. Anjali wouldn't force him out neither is ARnav gonna tell anjali out of the house.. but Anjali might say something that would be near to prompting arnav out fo the house!!.. she definitely doesn't have the guts to move out of the house !
pranneem thumbnail
Originally posted by: jpatel1289

Brilliant thinking! I'm just hoping that Arnav, Khushi, Payal and NK are not separated through "Divide and conquer!" (Just saw episode with NK's shirt ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

thankiieee for liking it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ iam sure they wouldn't get separated!
sman thumbnail
There would b a rift between Raizada siblings or sure,,.now even Payal isn't with kushi..it's only NK..I doubt even Gupta's will support her as hey think that she is spoiling payal's future n her sasural
pranneem thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reksy

Neither of them will be able to tell each other to go out of RM..but, if either went they wouldn't be stopped either!

thank you for exacting the point that ive put๐Ÿ˜ƒ exactly.. anjali would say something that is near to chucking arnav out of RM.. Shyam will be back to throw arnav out of the house just as he did to him!!
pranneem thumbnail
Originally posted by: sman

There would b a rift between Raizada siblings or sure,,.now even Payal isn't with kushi..it's only NK..I doubt even Gupta's will support her as hey think that she is spoiling payal's future n her sasural

that's one cool point to be noted.. Gupta's might or might not support Khushi man! .. Garima might turn selfish for her daughter!  But, i seriously would want Buaji to abide by Khushi.. Buaji is supposed to be sensible of the lot! and what the hell.. i guess Khushi's babuji is gonna be back to his normal self and remind anjali of the encounter they had in the flashback when Shyam had convinced anjali that Babuji was Shyam's client and when babuji had seen shyam filling anjali's maang in the temple!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ