Why can't they have the 'talk' ?

seoulbeats thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I understand the need for having romantic Rabba Ve moments, flying dupatta scenes and googly staring contests, in fact I totally dig them.

But all of it should be timed properly.

Khushi was angry at Arnav and had major issues with his meaningless rant,she appeared to be very pissed and I thought with excitement that now we are finally going to have that talk. The one where she tells him  that she hated the fact that he didn't trust her from the start, hated it that he never asked for a clarification, hated it that he forced her to marry him, hated it whenever he spoke to her so harshly but it didn't happen; rather all the tension was cut by Arnav's attempts to give her gifts, shove cake down her throat and be nice to her with NK spawning handy love advises and  somewhere in that pool her anger got sucked out.

Why was her justifiable anger turned around on its head and changed into the mock/pretend annoyance that he didn't wish her and all. Doesn't she deserve at least one good ranting session? Hell, everybody seems to be doing it left right and center but at the one place it really matters they aren't showing it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami_qt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Cause every time they have a romantic moment... By the time it's over some one else comes there and kill it... So no time for talking... 
maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I KNOW RIGHT!!!!why isnt everybody talking about it!!!!

i so so so wanted a rant , just tad bid display of hurt and than she hugged him! It kinda offeneded me that he scared the s out of her and she was fine

I do went all awww over the hug *oh the romantic in me* but i was mighty pissed as to why he's being cheeky about the whole wooing issue when he clearly meant to be feeling bad about the hurt hes caused her form... lets see...day 1

and i was waiting that khushi should atleast tell him that she is not interested in being his wife and getting insult for the rest of her life.

Just bloody five minute of acknowelegde for the 301 episode of hurt a woman is suffering silently
no arnav or track bashing intendedEdited by maisoon - 11 years ago
seoulbeats thumbnail

Originally posted by: maisoon

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!i isnt everybody talking about it!!!!
i so so so wanted a rant, a shout, just tad bid display for hurt (and its my personal opinion that its should be made a basic right for women all over the world ;) )...and than she hugged him!
I do went all awww over the hug *oh the romantic in me* but i was mighty pissed as to why he's being cheeky about the whole wooing issue when he clearly meant to be feeling bad about the hurt hes caused her form... lets see...day 1
and i was waiting that khushi should atleast tell him that she is not interested in being his wife and getting insult for the rest of her life.

Just bloody five minute of acknowelegde for the 301 episode of hurt a woman is suffering silently
( but guess wht the forums going ooo aaahh over the hotness and the forced hug like it matters anything in a real world)
no bash but would really appreciate a real "is am unhappy track "

@bold- Exactly! It seemed like he was taking it all as one big joke. I can't fault him for that; Khushi never tried to assert herself. Character inconsistency seems to the recurring motif of this serial.

Why is it so hard to show those bloody five minutes? They can easily cut Mami's screen time and pointless rants and make room for more meaningful confrontations.
Reksy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
While I completely agree with ur post...v must understand that talking will really solve almost all the issues ppl r having in that house..remember the 2 mins conversation Arnav had with his nani? It solved the issu with her...if they do it with every one n resolve what will they show next???
seoulbeats thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reksy

While I completely agree with ur post...v must understand that talking will really solve almost all the issues ppl r having in that house..remember the 2 mins conversation Arnav had with his nani? It solved the issu with her...if they do it with every one n resolve what will they show next???

Creating pointless misconceptions and throwing issues under the carpet so that they can crop up later and create more misunderstandings isn't the only way a story can proceed. They can get a fresh story line; maybe show us a track where we find how difficult it is to live with ASR and how Khushi adjusts to his ways or something else. Isn't being creative the job of the CV's?
maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wish khushi had not given in so easily...i love her so much that i could see the riazadas beg for forgiveness even but let them know of the hurt plz but i think she love ppl too much
heres khushi the silent martyr and than theres anjali who has always required an audience for her plight
i love this show. It test my patience alot

seoulbeats thumbnail

Originally posted by: maisoon

i wish khushi had not given in so easily...i love her so much that i could see the riazadas beg for forgiveness even but let them know of the hurt plz but i think she love ppl too much
heres khushi the silent martyr and than theres anjali who has always required an audience for her plight
i love this show. It test my patience alot

@bold- Again, exactly. But I tried to justify her attitude in the following post. 

Edited by seoulbeats - 11 years ago
noor123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You're absolutely right.