Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

arushi05 Goldie
arushi05
arushi05

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
update soon buddy. sorry for commenting again but i am really impatient to read the next part.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Penknife...

rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
loved it dear

...Penknife...

arushi05 Goldie
arushi05
arushi05

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
when are you updating the chapter buddy? hope everything is fine
ArshiAnalyst Senior Member
ArshiAnalyst
ArshiAnalyst

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Wonderful~!

...Penknife...

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
really beautiful..it made me cry... its true to asr's character...awesome job...

...Penknife...

simran45 IF-Sizzlerz
simran45
simran45

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
I love this os u showed arnav pain very nicely waiting for next part

...Penknife...

unnimolarcha Goldie
unnimolarcha
unnimolarcha

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Wow loved it

...Penknife...

...Penknife... IF-Dazzler
...Penknife...
...Penknife...

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged

There i finally wrote part 3...

read and commentEmbarrassed

Part-3

Dark shadows greeted him in the musty dark room. The small window on the upper wall filtered very little light that bathed the room in an eerie glow.

Arnav was sacred, for a man who has hidden himself in drowning darkness to escape from it swallowing him, felt afraid of the pale glow of that room, which, to him, was oddly familiar. He walked forward, no his legs carried him ahead, closer.

A persistent dripping noise reached him, the sound of something wet hitting the floor. He stood near the puddle it made on the floor, and took one single drop on his palm.

It was sticky, warm and red

Blood red.

Arnav sat up in a flash, throwing the comforter off him. He was gasping for breath and drenched in sweat. The same nightmare that shook him was back, how could he have forgotten'? It was that day after all. In his mind there were smiling happy images of his lost family, his Ma his Papa, everything that was once dear to him, everything that was his.

He raised his palm and bought it near his eyes, it was clean. Breathing a sigh of relief he glanced at the wall clock.

It was pat mid-day and though the curtains were closed he felt harsh light bothering him. Wondering why no one had woken him up, he stood and made his way towards the wash room.

While inside the comforts of the shower, he tried to remember the last time he had overslept, sleep was yet another thing that had refused to come to him, it made him revisit certain things he wanted to avoid and so he evaded sleep. Staring at his reflection in the mirror he tried tuning out the wayward thoughts that infested his mind.

He tried thinking about business, chanting his business mantra inside his head, thinking about the new stock market up's and down's, the rivalry, the newest trend in town and suchlike stuff, but somehow he knew, he knew it wasn't going to help him today.

When had hiding his emotions been such a hard task'it had always been the easiest thing for him, and all those years of being ASR one would think Arnav had finally gotten the knack of it, but no, ASR was just a virtual image the one that never existed outside a mirror. But being the fine actor he was his act always passed up people. But if one had taken pains to look closer they would know the vulnerability of the hard shelled man.

"Stop feeling," Arnav whispered to his image, and saw his tired, exhausted defeated self stare back at him.

But he knew his time on the stage was up, it was time to face the reality, he had hidden inside him for too long and now the shell that protected him had cracked. Though he knew what had to be done, he couldn't quite summon up the courage to do it, he was afraid of breaking and losing.

No, he could go on like this, he wouldn't hurt anymore, this was his fate, to be alone'just the way he chose it.

His mind finally decided, the dark shadow of ASR crept on his, like some invisible, indestructible cloak, hidden from everything around him. Summing up all his pent up frustration, the signature frown that defined the ASR character lined his face. Fury, decision and power, his stance screamed, a man of no nonsense, who wrote his destiny.

Storming out of the room, he flew around the room like a tempest, forging for his discarded stuff,

Khushi and Anjali, prattled around the room, making arrangements for the afternoon puja and Mami was quite unlike her usual self, silent.  Because she was painting her already bhooteefool nails to perfection.

'Khushi'? Aren't you going to wake Chottey? It's almost lunch time' Anjali told Khushi while joining her at the dining table

'Haan Di, I was just goi-'

"HARI PRAKASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!'  Arnav's thundering voice boomed from upstairs, and a shocked HP scrambled up the stairs almost dropping the days' paper and his coffee. (Though it was lunch time)

The two ladies quickly exchanged shocked glances, Mami dropped her nail paint bottle on her lap and didn't even notice it in her trance, and Nani came running, quite fast for her age, right into the hall. Khushi ran up the stairs shortly followed by Anjali to analyze the damage done.

Well before they reached the room the angry voice of their subject of interest reached them

'You fool how many times do I have to tell you that I prefer my clothes folded inwards and look what you have done!!!!' Arnav was screaming at the top of his voice, Khushi pushed the door open.

To say the great mighty ASR looked comical would be an understatement, his face flushed in anger, and veins throbbing to burst at the base of his neck, he almost looked like a Man-steam-engine, with steam coming out of his ears.

'but Chottey sahib, I'' the poor HP tried to explain, only to have his squeaky little voice drown in Arnav's commanding, threatening one. The lion against a poor kitten.

'Are you trying to say you are not at fault? Don't you dare'' he added with a snarl

'now go find the Singhania file now" he finished turning his back on poor HP, who in shock stared at, it's been far too long that he had been yelled at by Arnav, he wondered what was wrong.

'I said LEAVE!!' and Hp ran before Arnav completely lost it.

Anjali was completely baffled by his behavior, this was a side of Arnav that had been not showing its presence for quite a little time then. But she realized she should have expected this, after all it was the day.

'Chottey? What happened? Why are you this angry'and look at how sacred HariPrakashJi is you shouldn't talk to peop-'

'Di please, leave me alone, I am in no mood for this now, I need to attend an important meeting.' Arnav said all this without looking at Di, he kept looking through the file HP had bought him and turned around to fetch his bag.

Khushi was watching his every gesture, not once did his mask slip, not once did it show his pain, but he hid his eyes from them she noticed, and she was sure Di did too, for they knew him more than he would ever know himself. And so she kept silent, she knew he wanted to get away, and she decided to give him his space.

'But Chottey, you,' Anjali begun but was soon silence as Khushi held her hand, Arnav didn't notice or he pretended he didn't.

Anjali had seen Arnav since the day he was born, she was always with him, as she always said, something significant in her Chottey's life had never occurred in her absence. She had seen him in his most depressed state and his happiest ones; she had been with him, experienced his pain, and shared it. But never in the whole of these years she'd known him, had she seen this face of Arnav. On the edge, she saw this but refused to comment on it, she believed he was strong, strong enough to protect him, and never in her life had she been thus wrong.

Today, she knew why he was hurting and she chose to leave him alone, with his wife.

She turned to Khushi, nodded and left the room.

Khushi stood next to him near the French door, and placed her warm, soft hand on his shoulder, he didn't jerk up in surprise and she knew he expected this.

'I 'I need to go Khushi, I promise I'll be back, soon'

She hugged him from behind, clutching onto his shirt and he held her hands in his, dropping the file.

'you don't have to leave, just stay, please, you'll never be alone, I'll hold your hand this whole day and even more if you promise not to leave''

Khushi begged him to stay, to let her comfort him, to be let in. he slowly turned around to face her and enveloped her in his arms burying his head into her warm neck. She hugged him as close as she could, tight.

'I can't stay Khushi, too many '.many memories' his broken whisper reached her ears. 

She ran her hand through his hair and let him wet his neck with his tears, he shook with sobs and then calmed down, relaxing in her embrace.

All too soon he pulled back and with a gruff -I'll be back soon- left the room, grabbing the car keys on the way.

like and comment...active criticism expected...Smile

Edited by Arshiarnav1741 - 29 July 2012 at 10:56am

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnaSusi_66Coolio56pra12_anahopalongsuganya91Iyamnurmimcrazyabtarnavrevivalrollpa24703987sangeethbalagurukhushmalar3Varsh93daniclaytonirisapoorva12sharmabhavs_gid03divya146sweetfairy16s0n00smijiorananz_2211cutie13lexaxelsoniachammuSuchita2012sheljaabcdefg1234567os112801prabhatasuri2610lola2012abby2181124555Mirabellradha.lovenilmantokyoDimz13srishti_jainarshifan91Ariliptanvi_arshiLovely_Bajwa_girlsrock3arushi05-Siaa-Bonhi_ipkkndvikadesigirl358674monalisa1234MsFuzzybear69Aishu136yongshindevishreeongongongMaddy1270devsumshagun05jessjazzSS88SirenMitraForthislifeonlyJaveria3991nadiafarjanazariya123SkiranGAURI29kriti_atharvzafirini_katshonagudiaJyo.ashred12shaaranyatinsel-Yuks-MrMrsChiping.pixiegirllaksh65Omorabotiranogillpup03polly_mkArshi.Sugi.IPKchavvi16princessunara

Go to top