simply fabulous.loved it
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Beautiful! You should def def def ryt more!! :D
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
really nice one... Arnav's pain and Khusi's assurance ..
continue ...
...Penknife... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Part 2

Khushi sat beside him and waited for him to wake up, she hadn't got much sleep the previous night, yet she didn't feel tiresome. Sometime through the night she had managed to wake him up and get him to rest on the bed, and he did so, all the while holding on to her hand as though his life depended on it.

Now as she watched him sleep, his face relaxed, all the worry lines and his signature frown amiss, she realized ho w handsome he looked when he was asleep, he didn't need all the tension in the world, he deserved peace and happiness, which she was sure to bring for him.

A gentle breeze blew in through the open French windows; it ruffled his hair, his serene expression immediately turned into his irritated stance, the one she was most familiar with. She smiled at his frown; he truly was an ocean, him and his unpredictable moods.

She ran her hand through his sleep tousled hair, and placed a soft kiss on his cheek making him smile and relax again.

Slowly pulling her hand out of his grasp she stood up from the bed to start her day.

She took a quick shower and wore a simple sari, purposefully avoiding white even though they were mourning that day and she had to attend the Havan, she decided she needn't remind him of his loss than what was necessary.

She brushed her tangled locks, adjusted the hem of her saari and filled her hairline with crimson sindoor.  She was ready.

Turning around to check if he was still asleep she heard a soft knock on the door.

Khushi hurried to open the door

'Di? Did you need something?' Khushi asked surprised to see Anjali at their door at such an early hour.

'He's not up yet is he?' she asked stepping inside the room, and walking towards Arnav's sleeping form.

'Haan woh'.last night'' she trailed off not knowing how to continue

Anjali smoothed out her Chottey's hair and he mumbled something incoherent. Anjali sat beside him.

'He's fine Khushi' Anjali said turning around to face her again

'It's just that, it's just that he doesn't know how to handle his pain, he is always been like that you know, he never shows anything but you'll know, you just need to look at his eyes they will speak volumes.'

And this Khushi knew, from the first day she met him, she had known, her Arnav wasn't a man of many words, he spoke through his actions and in his eyes were the real Arnav, hidden from the treacheries of the world, he withdrew into his shell, and he was right in doing so; she thought, he needed to be protected.

It was Anjali's voice that snapped her back to reality

'He is still there Khushi, where ma left him 15 years back, I wish he'd get on with life, I can't stand his pain any longer Khushi, it's just too much' a lone tear made its way down her rosy cheek as she stared off into space.

'I understand Di; I just wish I knew what to do'' Khushi whispered more to herself than to Anjali.

Anjali looked at the young woman who sat beside her, immature in many ways but she knew what to do, always, she didn't hide what she feel, she was brave to express and so she won. And that's where her brother lost; in his haste to success he lost the battle to himself, he hurried off to a secure life, his away his fears for so long, but she knew he'd snap one day, for there is only so much a person can hold and Arnav he had reached his breaking point.

She knew her little brother was not the same Arnav he had been all those years back, he had changed into the harsh cold unfeeling, yet very much vulnerable ASR who hated the world that had been so harsh to him. She couldn't blame him, she never had, she just wished him a good life filled with happiness that he did deserve. Happiness that was Khushi.

Him and her were like magnets, Arnav and Khushi, so different like 2 polar opposites and yet couldn't wade off each other's charm. Perfectly complementing like fire and water.

'It's you that he needs Khushi,' Anjali said and Khushi stared at her, in shock

'Haan Khushi, he needs you, I know my Chottey, he'd never admit it but he wouldn't live a second without you, he'll break' Anjali told Khushi in a strong voice full of conviction.

She raised her hand to cup Khushi's cheek

'Take care of him' Khushi nodded with fervor.

Anjali smiled at Khushi and got up to leave. A satisfied smile lighting up her face

Khushi felt relieved, and for reasons unknown happy.

'Di?? She called Anjali who had made her way out of the door by then

'Ji Khushi?'  Anjali responded surprise coloring her face

'Shukriya' Khushi said, giving Anjali one of the strictly Khushi 1000watt million dollar smile that seemed to light up the whole room.

Anjali reciprocated her gesture and went out of the room, her mind finally at peace knowing her brother would be okay again.

and thats part 2, this is the anjali i want to see and plsplspls like and comment.😳

sorry its short i'll make a longer update later...

Edited by Arshiarnav1741 - 11 years ago
arushi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
After reading part 1 i was expecting part 2 like anything. Thanks for the pm. This part was so good. Really loved how arnav hold khushi's hand to support him in life. Yup even i want anjali to be like this in the show. Always supportive, loving, caring and mature. Surely khushi understood but was afraid to admit it but anjali did it for her that arnav needs khushi in his life to help him overcome the pain. Update soon. Now i am waiting eagerly for the 3rd part.
tanvia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
loved it...loved all the characters you showed...so calm and serene...
pm m when you update

Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 2 was nice... I also want to see this kind of Anjali on show, the one who understands her brother's woes and vulnerability and not just burden him  with her insecurities and worries all the time, the one who behaves like the an elder sibling sometimes...oops, sorta got carried away, anyways, continue soon...😊
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved to see this anjali.. She should stand as a support to her brother n not a burden anymore.. She n Khusi both can bring back the Arnav who is lost in the mighty ASR.

continue soon
arshifan2012 thumbnail
wow...amazing update...i loved it...

cont. soon!!!!!!!!!!
Maddy1270 thumbnail
a very movin os and a lovely update... nice to see a supportive anjali who is there for her brother rather than the other way around