Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Pyar mangaa hain tumhi se: JV returns - Page 2

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Priyanka and Preeti: If I may spell it out.. I definitely think in her single focus her insinuation was offensive to beeji.. the family did do their best for manvi when neither virat or jeevika knew about it.. and then to barge in their domesticity and be told.. say what.. I'll keep my sister here but I'll feel peaceful only if I leave Virat here to take care of her.. really now? my parents would be offended.. how unidimensional of a thought process is that.. beeji was rather out of character there to not snap.. my parents wont take that kinda shizz and tell me clearly we are no good for YOUR SISTER.. so please have the courage to take her back to YOUR life.. my biggest grouse with J is she just doesnt think on how many levels her statements come across as thoughtless to others..

Secondly.. fine she made her statement lets move on.. and she didnt have the courage to tell SB.. but the way she put it forth to Viren also sounded like a bail out.. oh come on.. does she need reassurance and comfort to say things as they are to Viren as well.. thats where her dishonesty primarily to herself is striking.. and this whole I didnt want to upset you crap is just annoying.. what did she think SB would rejoice and make merry.. you took a stand now suck up.. .. on one hand she says that to SB and next min she is giving Manvi the strength and validation to go live you life.. irrespective of what others want.. why travel on 2 boats.. Viren made it clear to SB that he is supportive of VM.. if she cant do it.. and I get that.. dont give them a wrong impression at least.. and keep shut.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abjbdishiuw thumbnail
hmmm...
I totally agree that what she said to Beeji and what she implied by it was extremely hurtful! Jeevika is somebody who's been extremely cautious to not hurt anyone around her! If you recall in the first few epis she'd shouted at Maanvi for sending Mannan the letter(hai kahan doctor saab?)..Even though she did have a soft corner for him she sorta put her feelings aside and agreed to all the plans Beeji had for her!

I think this is the first time in life that she's decided to not be the good girl who does as is told..So she does want Viraat Mannvi to be together...But instead of accepting it she's making lame ass excuses like he's the only one who can take care of her etc! Still not excuse enough to talk to her grandmother like that!

Another thing which has been hovering on my mind is whether she's accepted Viraat and Maanvi coz of the latter's illness..Coz if you flashback to some time back she was totally against them being so close! So sometimes I do wonder what's behind the pyaar taking precedence over farz for her!
sonali.19281 thumbnail
interesting tangent Priyanka. well on that i can say that this whole ordeal gave her the time to look at the depth of virat's attachment and concern/ feelings for manvi.. but i dooo wonder too if manvi wasnt ill and had she seen the family wasnt too keen on the alliance wld she still put manvi's happiness on top priority.. yes tht  behna pyaar thing is there but it just gives it more weight with manvi's situation currently.. coz wen it ccame to her own self in spite of having a soft corner for manan she did not bat n eyelid to go with beejis desire.. totally keeping her esires aside.. still rem what she had told manvi then- bhavnoan ka kya hain.. har roz bahut se bhavna umarte hain aur usi din dil tod dete hain.. so there.. its def an interesting thing to keep in mind... thts y i said u can make tall claims on pyaar n farz but life tests it in weird ways. n thts wen yer conviction is tested
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@ Sonali,...Yaar..why the disclaimer??😆

all I say is...beautfiully written ...but whether I agree about SB as a lady of convictions is a different matter altogether..

I like Viren more than Jeevika ..but that is but natural...always had a spot for the opposite sex..

Funny how both are the blue eyed darlings of their respective households..but where VIren shows

maturity in accepting the inevitable(virat's pyaar and supporting him too at the outset) ...

Jeevika is but split between her good bahu...vs a good sister role ...but I don't blame her..especially as she seems to be the non confrontational sort...esp where SB is concerned..and that is why her support to Maanvi also seems under cover..

But Lovely post..and the song...a classic..
Edited by current - 11 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: current

@ Sonali,...Yaar..why the disclaimer??😆

to keep the petulant  kids aka Homo sapien IF-fangalensis away..😆

all I say is...beautfiully written ...but whether I agree about SB as a lady of convictions is a different matter altogether..

thats alright... you would probably faint if you read my gush fest on Swamini after the JV-S scene today.. 

I like Viren more than Jeevika ..but that is but natural...always had a spot for the opposite sex..

touche.. so DO I.. not due to opp sex etc.. as character sketch and Tacker is a good actor..  

Funny how both are the blue eyed darlings of their respective households..but where VIren shows

maturity in accepting the inevitable(virat's pyaar and supporting him too at the outset) ...

aha this is WHAT I MEAN BY CONVICTION.. he is brought up by Swamini after all.. he will stick to his belief system.. without being disrespectful.. and be extremely honest about it.. yup both are similar in that both are elders siblings.. viren is the flagship whereas Jeevika by self-proclamation is the mother figure at an early age.. in general JV I love for the portrayal but my fave equation if you will is hands down Viren Swamini as rare as its shown.. their scenes really find a connect with me.. a mentor and karmic parent and a mentee/son.. watch today to know wat i mean

Jeevika is but split between her good bahu...vs a good sister role ...but I don't blame her..especially as she seems to be the non confrontational sort...esp where SB is concerned..and that is why her support to Maanvi also seems under cover..

I am not talking about now.. from the time she has been married.. there have been no instances shown of her being a GOOD bahu as such.. yes she has been an obedient bahu.. but in general her mind is very unilateral and can't separate issues too well.. veryyy linear.. most people who dote on Manvi crib about how deficient Jeevika is a sister.. but in most terms she is a much better sister in assuming responsibilities than she has been shown as a daughter or bahu as such.. but that could be b'coz the sis relationship is at the  core.. heck I feel she is liability of a wife.. Viren has been a sole support system in their one yr of marriage.. dutiful she is.. but that's the thing they havent etched her clearly.. like most of the times the makers are fuzzy about what she should do.. she is the perpetual caught in the middle soul who will only come through with support rather than using her own mind on it.. thats my big grouse.. wait did I just explain every SP heroine.. ðŸ˜†reminds me of this kryan iv.. where KD is talking about how sorted jeevika is and tacker goes eh? watt.. r u talking abt d same show.. i havent seen one instance wen she is not jittery.. and thats trueee.. she does have mental strength.. but her mind unfortunately is hibernating most times

But Lovely post..and the song...a classic..

thanks Zainab.. so good to see u again.. its like we seek for some kinda topic to go off on our tangent..