Pyar mangaa hain tumhi se: JV returns

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Disclaimer : same code still appiles .. I cater to a niche and never care for popular opinion to feel welcomed in here.. 

Long wait.. almost detachments later it just takes one second of their sheer presence on screen together and you are in a state of high dopamine aka feel-good state.. their simple, easy and strikingly real chemistry just liven each and every scene as done to death they may be on tv before..

Virika end up reminding me of old romantic songs- both bring similar sense of blissfulness at the end of a tiring day.. and just as my sig touch.. JV or more like Viren's tryst with the unsuccessful romance reminded me of this timeless Kishore Kumar song.. and if that's not praise I wont know what is..

pehle bhee tumhe dekha pehle bhee tumhe chaha

itna hasin paya sath hasin hone do, mujhe pyar karo

As Viren murmurs in sleep..  I couldn't help chuckle.. coz this is one private guy.. who puts up a front of a sibling.. a son.. a husband.. always there to support and protect everyone's interest but somewhere safe guards his own desires.. for all the drama Swamini knows him well to have said he will never say whats in his mind.. I guess being Viren Wadera isn't easy.. if being the starship wasn't pressure enough.. marrying a life long liability (oh heck I am mighty happy with Jeevika's sketch so bear the snarks) would need mental strength.. but it was really cute to see her be effusive in response.. the stroking of the hair, the embrace in half slumber.. the sudden release of longing as he sighed while she just looked immensely relieved and peaceful in his arms- it's the body language that maketh JV.. not dialogues (more often than not they are dampners)

kitna madhur safar hai too meraa hamsafar hai 

bite huye woh din jara yad karo, mujhe pyar karo

at the expense of sounding extremely redundant.. yet again the easy endearment prevailed in the next scene as Jeevika oiled Viren's hair (btw loved the pathan suit on Viren.. and the hair style reminded me of the holi episode) and he relished the pamper session.. only to smoothly progress to talking about the imminent and soothing her anxieties.. and even more quickly change gears to being the goofy lover boy.. being demanding of affection.. something he has mastered till now.. but dear god .. put tht phone on mute man.. how many failed attempts can one acknowledge to that ring tone pair.. LOL.. yes! Its about the instinct.. but being cheeky never harmed anyone.. LOL.. but the goof does have dorky expressions – the halki phulki cracked me up.. and his never give up demeanor as the song still played in my mind

Pyar manga hain.. tumhi se.. na inkaar karo..

Paas baitho zaraa aj to.. mujhr pyaar karo 

Ground realities: cant help mention it amidst the glee of having JV back.. it was still somewhere bitter sweet coz of the lack of conviction in Jeevika's sketch.. somehow the makers just don't know where to take her.. or follow up with her.. I was disappointed in how she presumed the right to override Beeji's dilemma and told her straight up she didn't trust the family with taking care of Manvi.. if that wasn't out of line.. she came across as a thoughtless Wadera who just presumed the in-laws would be understanding.. even there I could give her the benefit that Manvi's happiness held priority for her.. but why cant she be HONEST about it.. even to Viren.. it was clear she made the call that Virat should stay.. but put it across to both Swamini and Viren that it so happened that dabbu stood to the occasion.. As curt as Swamini may come across that woman has strong convictions and is straight up  honest about it.. irrespective of what the family thought of it.. I almost had a mental kick when she called Jeevika's diplomacy out saying you let it happen in spite of knowing or you INTENDED for it to happen this way.. Go Swamini ! Its cute that Viren stood up for his wife's honor and for the first time put forth an argument in front of Swamini to receive an ET TU.. loll

Jeevika's finality in telling Manvi to live the present is totally ok if she did not pretend to ride the other boat.. of being the dutiful bahu.. who wants everyone to be happy.. (in UTOPIA) face it woman.. I cant help quoting IMV from my past fave show

"Insaan ya to khudgarz hota hain.. ya nahi hota hain.. Adha adhura kuch nahi hota is duniya mein"

In conclusion Viren in his love may have certified her as a good daughter in law.. but at best she is only a WELL INTENTIONED d-i-l .. able and responsible she is NOT.. delivering big lines like farz pyar se upar hota hain is all very attractive.. its LIFE that tests your delivered convictions.. and she has not shown to adhere to her claims to Waderas at least.. the makers should give it a little more thought.. being in a catch 22 is one thing but after having the moment of clarity.. one's conviction lies in being HONEST about it.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
for the uninitiated Gen Y.. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKVD6T3071k&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
TanveeluvsKaran thumbnail
D Write Up Is Absolutely Amazing!!
Hav Always Loved Ur POV N It's So Genuine N Practical Always..
...N D Songs U Put in Btwn Jus Add 2 D Feel.. Beautiful Song!!
Loved Each N Every Part of dis Write Up.. N Agreed on All.. Especially D Conclusion !!
Want Swamini back N hoping to see her get meaner n meaner...
How I wished d phone was on Mute.. Everytym Dey hv d same Interruption!! Sum1 plz throw Deir phones away!! ;)
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful Post as always...😊
Virika are magical...Very few scenes n still they manage to bring a big smile on my face...😃
I think the interruptions between their romance should stop...It can happen for a few times but not always...
Agree with the last part...she still has not proved  that she is a good daughter in law...
Atleast there should be a good follow up track for virika with swamini...
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
I made a post on VirIka too! My favourite scene was when Viren Ji says "aagein badhein" to wifey!

I loved what you had to say about Jeevika..She is an quite unsure of what she wants! But I feel that's human too..I mean we all have ideals and everything...even then we react in ways distinctly opposite to what we would have done theoretically! But yes she should have had the courage to accept that she does what Manvi and Virat together and not continued with her facade(thoda harsh shabd ho gaya)!

EDITED: Just saw your reply! I know what you mean! There was this entire phase when I stopped watching the show...then returned as a silent member on the forum...
Edited by _Priyanka_ - 11 years ago
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful post !  😃 Haye haye! Today's Virika pappi and jhappi scene was just so... 😍
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
oh...and I'll never get over the fact that she left Mannu coz Viren had the flu..
preetivr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@sona
jeevika has come to a realisation of what is best for her sister , but yet to pick up enough courage to express her thoughts in front of vadheras.
agree she wounded beeji by stating indirectly though that no one could care for mannu as well as virat could. and she would be at peace only if he stayed back.

well probably you are right one cannot keep all happy.
if that is done, it will be at the price of her honesty.

frankly i felt that about viren until yesterday, but his declaration that it was he who has always supported the siblings relation not jeevika, was a come back of honesty.
well he wil pay his price for that too.

hell yar life seems so complicated
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ur scientist mind goes into so much of depth nd details...!!

I toh was on total Virika high...and dint even notice that he called her a good DIL...my eyes only noticed the caressing...😆

Anyways...brilliant post Sona...!!
The song u have chosen is CLASSIC...😳...So virikalicious!!!

The lyrics so suit Viren who learnt and felt what love is only after meeting Jeevika..!!

Pyaar maanga hai ... 'TUMHI SE' ... na inkaar karo...😍😍😍

Just one episode...and KRYAN do the magic...No need to go one-step ahead to prove themselves..!!
Just a simple scene...nd MAGIC!!!!!
priyankamool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Read this at leisure! And I couldn't agree more with every word you said! You have written this sooo beautifully! Loved reading this! And Kishore kumar <3 

A biggg 🤗 for this!