India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Mentally retarded ugly Pujali Jha

Fairy2012 Senior Member
Fairy2012
Fairy2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I am totally convinced that this stigma pujali jha is mentally retarded sick psychopath sadist.It's evident why Sham was not comfortable with this woman and seeked a gem (KHUSHI). This woman pujali was constantly bugging him, following him and making him uncomfortable all the time.her lack of confidence,psychic behavior,trying to look cute and sweet,pretending to be most caring, trying to be centr of attention all the time, it's a long list.i pittyty sham now that ive seen the real ugly face of this woman.ive a married sister in law who has been a constant headache as soon as I got married she started her jealous tactics, of trying to defame me.by Allah's grace she never succeeded.like Anjali she lived with us for 10 yrs after her marriage,4 of her children delivered in our home she still can not leave our home alone.constantly bugging and spying ... Lots of things.when I see Khushi it reminds me of the pain in the ass in the name of sister in law, I can understand the pain Khushi is going through at such a tender age.Actually wherever u go against law of nature problems are bound to happen.after marriage girl is supposed to leave her home ang go to inlaws, when you breach this law of nature problems arise,Anjali has no right to make a married couple feel as if by getting close they ve committed an adultry,an unforgivable crime.Khushi and Payal have taken all the load of the household,b4 HP was doing all kitchen chores.in one episode Pujali wanted milk and she came to kitchen for that purpose Mami came running that she can't do that and... Seems Payal and khushi are replacement of HP stupid storyline.I don't know whether the CV's re not realizing what they're showing or not.another very important thing I want to point out being a doctor I know all physiological changes in body in pregnancy, the way Raizadas re treating Anjali is as if she is the only woman on earth ever to be an expecting mother and delicasy increases 10000 fold,while its other way round, you become tougher with pregnancy,and abortion is not a matter of an instantaneous happening to an emotional incidence.there have been incidences of women loosing their husbands while pregnant and successfully completing pregnancy to term.doctors mostly don't advise complete bed rest untill an unless there is an absolute indication like signs symptoms of threatened abortion. I myself kept working in hospital almost till last days of pregnancy.being active makes ur delivery easier.all the information delivered in SP shows is totally crap.i want the girls of this forum to take positive lesson from the negativity in the show. It's important to know right and wrong in practical life.I ve started switching to other channels due to ugly Pujali jha.

Edited by Fairy2012 - 20 July 2012 at 9:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

urvashi_93

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top